Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As you can see , I’m new here. Long time lurker. What does TC stand for?! I’ve even googled it to find out but to no avail! I presume total c!!t or tattle c!!t?!
Someone may have the receipts (I literally can't find them. I tried, unlike some people aye Simone). But, we got called Thick Cu*ts by either @Taptotidy or @tagitbaby. Names we believe to be Simone herself.

Reactions: 5
It's because she can never be wrong. What she probably meant was "kicks" but can't admit she said the wrong thing so made up some bull that she calls all sneakers chucks.
You’re sooo right! Looool and she’s had to really lean in and commit to the bit ever since! 😂😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
---
Thermomix has just announced a new colour except it's black but it's "black shiny" 🙄 My guess is that's what the announcement from her kitchen bench is and she probably has one to give away like quite a few of the Aussie influencers have gotten.
Oh no no no, “shiny” black is very off braaaand for Simmy! They’ll have to release a “matte” black one quick smart! ….because you know ✨AeStHeTiCs✨ 🙄😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I think she wishes they were Irish Twins. Her husband apparently made a comment at one of their scans (assume it was Ryders) that he was disappointed it wasn’t twins. This was after she had two miscarriages….. so perhaps dresses them that way to appease him.
I think she just actually DOES think they’re “Irish Twins”! lol 🤦🏼‍♀️..we know our ol mate Simmy struggles to remember theirs and her own DOB! 😂😂 ….I mean, I’m unsure how someone with 17692 digital and physical calendars forgets such important dates but we are talking about the TC who said she would and then said she DID, donate many many dollars to charity!! ….forgot about that too… 😒😒🤬🤬

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I looked again and thought poor wee thing has a sore eye, left one looks swollen and bruised. But why would she post a pic like this. Random🤷.
Asher being a normal toddler probably hit him with something but of course Simmo won’t say anything because she doesn’t share the real life of motherhood

Reactions: 9
Asher being a normal toddler probably hit him with something but of course Simmo won’t say anything because she doesn’t share the real life of motherhood
I heard Ryder is so advanced, he fell off his skateboard while doing a trick. Helmet next time buddy!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Omg
Welcome! someone who it is stronnnnngggllly suspected was Simone created a profile and came in here trying to defend her *cough* themselves. It didn’t work and when she got exasperated she signed off by calling us all Thick Cunts (TCs)

I think the screenshots might be in her Wiki? She’s joined us under a few other profiles though since then with all sorts of claims such as her hubby being on $300k, owning investment properties, being her management companies biggest earner and most recently claiming to be her husbands spurned gay lover.
Omggg amazing. Thanks for sharing! I finally know what TC means lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think I over did my stay on NZ influencer page, gosh people are so uptight on their always arguing with one another I think some forget they are on such a site too 😂 anyway just come back on here to say I love this thread you guys are definitely my people and glad we don't have that type of negative on here. 😂😘
---
I looked again and thought poor wee thing has a sore eye, left one looks swollen and bruised. But why would she post a pic like this. Random🤷.
Probably fell over from trying to make him sit up for Tattle Auntrys to prove hes a confident sitter since it was mentioned he's always on his back.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I think I over did my stay on NZ influencer page, gosh people are so uptight on their always arguing with one another I think some forget they are on such a site too 😂 anyway just come back on here to say I love this thread you guys are definitely my people and glad we don't have that type of negative on here. 😂😘
---

Probably fell over from trying to make him sit up for Tattle Auntrys to prove hes a confident sitter since it was mentioned he's always on his back.
Like walking into a war zone at times over there, much better energy in here 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Hahahaha I was just reading that and thinking "duck me"

Reactions: 7
---

Haha they were really going for you. WOOP WOOP DATS DA SOUND OF DA POLICE 👮‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Erika is my muse hahahaha , wish I spelt her damn name wrong in my name on this thou, damnit. Rooky error. Simmy could only dream of being as fab as Doritos!!!!!!!! She’s stunning with a banging bod and doesn’t seem to try hard (prob has a stylist but eh) whereas sim always seems to try so hard. It’s not natural.
I love her attitude

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.