Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For a what? Hope that future ā€œcontactā€ isnā€™t watching her stories.

Whose recipe is she going to claim as hers? The world famous Brownie?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For a what? Hope that future ā€œcontactā€ isnā€™t watching her stories.

Whose recipe is she going to claim as hers? The world famous Brownie?
Mmmmm nice, in the nappy aisle...

What's she doing there, doesn't she get her nappies for free?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So Laura McGoldrick/Guptill has a thermomix giveaway, do we think Simone will also be doing one?
Gosh - I really hope not. I have a Thermomix and I absolutely love it but I find influencers pushing them so yuck, they're aren't cheap! I use mine daily but might stop out of protest :LOL:

Reactions: 3
Why even post a picture with the babies wearing hats and sunnies in the car if you're going to feel the need to disclaimer it? No one forced you to take the pic so why upload it at all???

Reactions: 15
New to Simoneā€™s thread. I have always wondered, whatā€™s the story with S always dressing the boys identical so often?

Reactions: 7
New to Simoneā€™s thread. I have always wondered, whatā€™s the story with S always dressing the boys identical so often?
I *think she said Trent was disappointed her second pregnant wasnā€™t twins , so probably just wanting to act like they are twins.
*I canā€™t remember where I saw this.

Reactions: 7
I think she wishes they were Irish Twins. Her husband apparently made a comment at one of their scans (assume it was Ryders) that he was disappointed it wasnā€™t twins. This was after she had two miscarriagesā€¦.. so perhaps dresses them that way to appease him.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
I loved the whole ā€œpantry gateā€ story line poor PK !! Maybe some could gift SA underwear since we know sheā€™s likes a draft up her shaft ( šŸ˜‚) like Dorit did to Erika šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Erika is my muse hahahaha , wish I spelt her damn name wrong in my name on this thou, damnit. Rooky error. Simmy could only dream of being as fab as Doritos!!!!!!!! Sheā€™s stunning with a banging bod and doesnā€™t seem to try hard (prob has a stylist but eh) whereas sim always seems to try so hard. Itā€™s not natural.

Reactions: 3
As you can see , Iā€™m new here. Long time lurker. What does TC stand for?! Iā€™ve even googled it to find out but to no avail! I presume total c!!t or tattle c!!t?!
Welcome! someone who it is stronnnnngggllly suspected was Simone created a profile and came in here trying to defend her *cough* themselves. It didnā€™t work and when she got exasperated she signed off by calling us all Thick Cunts (TCs)

I think the screenshots might be in her Wiki? Sheā€™s joined us under a few other profiles though since then with all sorts of claims such as her hubby being on $300k, owning investment properties, being her management companies biggest earner and most recently claiming to be her husbands spurned gay lover.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.