Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

littlekiwi

I have a confession. I took my sheets and duvet cover off yesterday and washed them and hung them on the line to dry and they're still hanging there because I didn't want to use my dryer and I remembered that tomorrow (today) is another day. But then, being the heathen that I am, I didn't even make my bed and instead I wrapped myself up in the mink blanket like a happy little burrito and slept on my bed with no sheets. Guess the bed and bedding is getting a real airing out 🤷🏻‍♀️
And in all of this the world didn't end!

For so long I felt like shit and like a lesser human for not keeping up with what is shown to us by cunts like Simmo, but fuck that.
I can't even imagine how shit parents must feel seeing this fake mum life of hers (and others) online and the comparison and guilt etc. (probably the only thing I'm glad about not being able to have kids).
My husband and I once slept in sleeping bags because we completely forgot to make the bed during the day because we were having to much fun with our kids !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

privilegedsimone

I’ve had a reply from thermomix , I encourage you all to message them as they said they’ve had an influx of messages so let’s continue to get the message across 🙊

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 41

shh77

VIP Member
Not a baby in site, only Mila mae the candle lady....they must have been with @trentstillworksfromhome in the storage unit/office.
Well you be sure to send her a message saying you didn’t want to disturb her in public, but even though her ✨DeViNe children weren’t with her, you could just TELL how iNcReDiBLe of a mother she is!! - and the way her maternal instincts just radiate off her is truly iNsPiRaTiOnAL!!✨ 🥴🥴😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37

Muddox

No wonder the massage lady made an appearance this week. Simone needed to use her for dog sitting duties.
Don't drag me into this fuckin mess. Just because I'm incapable of running, breathing or doing 90% of the things actual functional dogs can do doesn't mean I don't have feelings.

I mean... bark bark bark.

• Haha

anon2022

Good lord, tell me you read tattle, without telling me you read tattle scammo. Thanks for letting me know you clean the light switches and door handles, why do you even care what we think, oh wait, didn't you say you didn't care?

Ewww, ewwww, ewwww to the pulling apart of the toilet brush, does absolutely anyone ever do this? There is no fucken way I'd pull apart the loo brush :sick::sick::sick:
She probably puts in the dishwasher with the caps to give it a deep clean 😂

• Haha
  • Sick

littlekiwi

What is going on with this outfit?! 🤔🫣🥴
Lol when you’ve got to squeeze in a quick run, after working at the office, before heading out to the “Medieval Feast” for dinner! 👩🏼‍💻🏃🏼‍♀️👟🏰🤣View attachment 2297072
---

Hahaha snap!
IMG_0015.jpeg
I
---
I thought she called All White shoes chucks ! This was a comment I posted and she posted this with my user name in full view and I got SO many messages from people abusing me ! I unfollowed her that day

• Wow
  • Angry

#myownbusiness

VIP Member
Not at this point !!! I do now 😂
---

I
That's very classic of her. Just delete and think it's fixed. She should have followed up with a story asking her followers to leave you alone too. Seems she took absolutely no responsibility for sharing your username and opening you up to those bullies. Especially as she posts about bullies frequently!

• Sad
Reactions: 36

shh77

VIP Member
From the previous thread… just because I bloody love Dorit and her insane accent 😂

What you think you ordered online vs what actually arrived… 🥴🥴😂
IMG_8649.jpeg
IMG_8650.jpeg
IMG_8648.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

banana88

Her whole page gives me the ick no one cares you and your gay/bisexual/who gives a fuck husband have matching jumpers or that you own a spa pool and 70000 appliances. People hate you because you have no moral compass Simone. You may think you are keeping your ‘safe space’ or however you justify blocking and silencing people who ask questions. it’s sad that you don’t realise is that the people who hate you actually are mind blown what could possibly possessed you to scam money from women’s refugee and why you continue to exploit your children for money. Everything else is just an ongoing show of your poor character.

People find you disgusting because you are.

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Hootyhoot

I too live in the area, she's known in our community as the narcissistic liar who tries to fit in its laughable. We never invite her to our wine nights because she's always the laughable topic of conversation. Asher is fully trained for the camera, she's been seen walking down the street saying roo baby, you can say sit down after this photo. Come on baby, mummy needs this.

Sad sad woman, fake mummy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Hi, just checking in as someone who lives in a house where the light switches are literally never wiped down unless I see a mark on one, the fridge gets "deep cleaned" maybe once a year if it's been a good little fridge, and where the toilet brush sits in a bit of bleach that gets replaced whenever we think about it.

All of this cleaning is so bloody over the top and unnecessary. We keep all the surfaces we use for food prep clean, the floor is vacuumed daily and we change our bedding when there's a sunny weekend. Everyone's happy and we don't get sick any more often than any other family with pre-schoolers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

#freshsheetfriday

In other words….
“Hey bestie #3536828! Remember that iron clad contract you signed, signing away your soul to the devil - aka me?
Yea well please copy and paste this message, with very oddly specific elements responding to those Tattle TCS and flick it through to me! Thanks babes, love you!! xxx
I’ll be round this arvo to drop off an orchid and some lemon juice ✌🏻✌🏻😘
…..be MORE bloody obvious Simmy! 🙄🙄
View attachment 2311160
Christ on a bike, isn't that what a mother is supposed to do? If one of my friends messaged me this I'd be like 'you ok hon?'.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33