Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Seeing as you address everything pretty much mentioned here apart from the donations, can you please explain why you are having tofu and not prawns? 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Anyone in the know of how giveaways work? The winner of the Nespresso machine, and protein gear lives in CHCH. If Simone has all the gear displayed at her house (that is the prize), does the winner get that exact gear and Simone has to post, or does she get to keep that AND the partnering giveaway company send new gear to the winner?

Reactions: 8
Legitimate question, why does she have so many names?
Surnames? I believe Anderson and Pretcherer are her mother and fathers surnames and she was originally Pretcherer but used Anderson as her "stage"/insta name as it was easier? And then obviously Forsyth from marrying T.

Reactions: 5
Hmm, why do I see this and feel like she posted it to make herself look good, instead of feeling like she did something good. Top bid no less. Do we have to give credit where it's due?
---
What’s the difference between the weekly light switch & door handle clean, and the twice a year one 😂 how does one deep clean a light switch? 🤣

Ps. How do you reply to posts on here? Is it the quote button?
Yes quote

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Anyone in the know of how giveaways work? The winner of the Nespresso machine, and protein gear lives in CHCH. If Simone has all the gear displayed at her house (that is the prize), does the winner get that exact gear and Simone has to post, or does she get to keep that AND the partnering giveaway company send new gear to the winner?
I don't know, but I'd guess she keeps.that and the company will deal with sending it out

She just absolutely CANNOT HELP herself reacting and responding to our comments!! 😂😂
…so if it made sooOoOoOooOo much, why did you “ration” your guests with a teeny amount? Reeeeally don’t like Tenti’s friend huh!
Scamo please restrain yourself from letting us know when you finish sh!tting out your orzo that’s already 3 days old
Also just a general fk you
---
Hmm, why do I see this and feel like she posted it to make herself look good, instead of feeling like she did something good. Top bid no less. Do we have to give credit where it's due?
---

Yes quote
This is her trying to create evidence that she donates using her maiden name, that she can refer followers to

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I've been busy so catching up on our favourite scammer. Just saw the cleaning list, has she said how she cleans the toilet brush monthly? I would seriously like to know. I never clean my toilet brush, because where would you do it? I'm not sticking the thing that's been down my toilet, touching actual tit, anywhere else in my home. It stays in its holder, gets a bit of bleach on it, and goes absolutely nowhere but the toilet, until it's time to go straight in the wheelie bin.

🤮🤮🤮

Reactions: 19
Good point! I’d never really thought about it…mostly because I’m so sceptical and assume no one ever wins these or they’re rigged - ie Erin “winning” the shoe one 🙄🙄
…but now I’m curious too!

Reactions: 4
Is the “WINNER” even REAL?
---
Scammy, there is a recurrent theme with you. Its getting tiring.

We need PROOF (receipts). Unless you show us, how do we know you are speaking the truth. Or is this just a convenient post, tick the promotion box so you can get paid.
Show us how this product works, simple
---
Is this an AD? where is the AD ?

Yes, quote, then reply
---
Looools “sports gear” 😂
✨⭐mUcH aThLeTeS⭐✨
View attachment 2345497
What sports gear? 😂
---
---

Yes quote
Big whoop Simmy. Why the need to post this? Just be a good citizen and quietly donate. No need to let the world know. Nothing changes for this that really know you and your scamming ways

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
But she’s not even Simone Pretcherer anymore…she made such a huge fuss at the wedding of the fact that she did legally change her name to Simone Forsyth to take Trent’s name. It was like, her gift to Trent after saying she’d never change her name for a man.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
But she’s not even Simone Pretcherer anymore…she made such a huge fuss at the wedding of the fact that she did legally change her name to Simone Forsyth to take Trent’s name. It was like, her gift to Trent after saying she’d never change her name for a man.
“See? You ARE a man! See!”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So is she still lying, I can't work out where truth ends and lies start
This quote was before she was married, so IF she had made donations from the FB and Trademe sales they wouldn't have been under Forsyth...but as we all know from Makaia Carr's legally approved statement NO donations were made under any of her names prior to the social media complaints brought against her.

Reactions: 16
Why why do you need to take a picture & post what you're taking to see a friend !! Is this about you wanting praise & head pats. - of course its all about look at me. Most of us just rock up to friends with treats & not feel the need to SHOECASE it all.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
If people need background info, Simone's Wiki is a treasure trove of info including news articles, family details, her various names.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.