Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg a few questions coming in ! Hi Simon you literally mentioned the things being spoken about above 🙈 how we laugh
Good lord, tell me you read tattle, without telling me you read tattle scammo. Thanks for letting me know you clean the light switches and door handles, why do you even care what we think, oh wait, didn't you say you didn't care?

Ewww, ewwww, ewwww to the pulling apart of the toilet brush, does absolutely anyone ever do this? There is no fucken way I'd pull apart the loo brush :sick::sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Good lord, tell me you read tattle, without telling me you read tattle scammo. Thanks for letting me know you clean the light switches and door handles, why do you even care what we think, oh wait, didn't you say you didn't care?

Ewww, ewwww, ewwww to the pulling apart of the toilet brush, does absolutely anyone ever do this? There is no fucken way I'd pull apart the loo brush :sick::sick::sick:
She probably puts in the dishwasher with the caps to give it a deep clean 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Tattle book title : how to trigger a scammo 101
I think she only did that post to engage with tattle. I mean really who gives a tit how often someone cleans their house! We all have different things going on in our lives so high fives to us all when we clean. Some of us have more exciting things to do than Casserole. 😅

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I think she only did that post to engage with tattle. I mean really who gives a tit how often someone cleans their house! We all have different things going on in our lives so high fives to us all when we clean. Some of us have more exciting things to do than Casserole. 😅
How many of us are playing her 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10

She’s blocked me 😂😂😂 must have been my filthy comment I left 😂😂😂 but pulling apart a toilet brush !! Go to Briscoes ( I’ve heard they are having a sale and buy a new one ! ) or perhaps cracker jacks have them !! We haven’t seen a cracker Jack ad for a while
---
she has a we Tino Rangatiratanga flag as art in her basic b*tch beige house? wtf
I find this strangest off all the things ! Because a lot of the things she does would go against a lot of things this culture holds dear ! Washing hats in the dishwasher for example ! The way she cleans items ( like the floor mop ) down the kitchen sink !

Last edited:
  • Haha
I have a confession. I took my sheets and duvet cover off yesterday and washed them and hung them on the line to dry and they're still hanging there because I didn't want to use my dryer and I remembered that tomorrow (today) is another day. But then, being the heathen that I am, I didn't even make my bed and instead I wrapped myself up in the mink blanket like a happy little burrito and slept on my bed with no sheets. Guess the bed and bedding is getting a real airing out 🤷🏻‍♀️
And in all of this the world didn't end!

For so long I felt like tit and like a lesser human for not keeping up with what is shown to us by cunts like Simmo, but duck that.
I can't even imagine how tit parents must feel seeing this fake mum life of hers (and others) online and the comparison and guilt etc. (probably the only thing I'm glad about not being able to have kids).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I have a confession. I took my sheets and duvet cover off yesterday and washed them and hung them on the line to dry and they're still hanging there because I didn't want to use my dryer and I remembered that tomorrow (today) is another day. But then, being the heathen that I am, I didn't even make my bed and instead I wrapped myself up in the mink blanket like a happy little burrito and slept on my bed with no sheets. Guess the bed and bedding is getting a real airing out 🤷🏻‍♀️
And in all of this the world didn't end!

For so long I felt like tit and like a lesser human for not keeping up with what is shown to us by cunts like Simmo, but duck that.
I can't even imagine how tit parents must feel seeing this fake mum life of hers (and others) online and the comparison and guilt etc. (probably the only thing I'm glad about not being able to have kids).
My husband and I once slept in sleeping bags because we completely forgot to make the bed during the day because we were having to much fun with our kids !

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
YES your children will never know if you haven't cleaned the house.... so that means they will never know if you Cleaned the mail box or cleaned the doors and ceilings and pulled apart the toilet brush to wash in the dish washer, you seem to do EVERYDAY as well as a reset Friday and Sunday 😂🫠 as you said they will remember the time spent with them so why don't you take your own advice you crappy human.

Instead of putting your children in daycare 5 days a week whilst you clean your cookie cutter house why don't you put your phone down and be present with them daily!!
You make ABSOLUTELY no Senese you silly Goose!

Yes they do grow so fast you blink and they are 18... you countine to say theses lines yet don't spend any time with your children. 🫠

You clean because you have massive mental health issues you will never address and admit. God forbid you where a decent mother for a day.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Simone keep telling yourself that bullshit you spun today. We can see you're trying to convince yourself ✨️

Reactions: 11
Hi, just checking in as someone who lives in a house where the light switches are literally never wiped down unless I see a mark on one, the fridge gets "deep cleaned" maybe once a year if it's been a good little fridge, and where the toilet brush sits in a bit of bleach that gets replaced whenever we think about it.

All of this cleaning is so bloody over the top and unnecessary. We keep all the surfaces we use for food prep clean, the floor is vacuumed daily and we change our bedding when there's a sunny weekend. Everyone's happy and we don't get sick any more often than any other family with pre-schoolers.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Hi, just checking in as someone who lives in a house where the light switches are literally never wiped down unless I see a mark on one, the fridge gets "deep cleaned" maybe once a year if it's been a good little fridge, and where the toilet brush sits in a bit of bleach that gets replaced whenever we think about it.

All of this cleaning is so bloody over the top and unnecessary. We keep all the surfaces we use for food prep clean, the floor is vacuumed daily and we change our bedding when there's a sunny weekend. Everyone's happy and we don't get sick any more often than any other family with pre-schoolers.
Maybe it’s the clean house though that has prevented them from getting ever getting covid - the only family in NZ it seems!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Would you mind showing us some of these controversial comments you received this morning please?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Maybe it’s the clean house though that has prevented them from getting ever getting covid - the only family in NZ it seems!
I also haven't had it, surprisingly because my house is currently a disgrace. I try and tell myself the dirt is good for my immune system.

• Haha
I also haven't had it, surprisingly because my house is currently a disgrace. I try and tell myself the dirt is good for my immune system.
Yeap, we are a household who have never had it as well and I’m always in contact with a lot of people everyday so it does surprise me.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.