Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder how Maddox feels about being excluding from fresh sheet Friday and only getting fresh sheet whatever day simi feels like it
*purely sarcasm simi, I don’t give a hoot when you wash your dogs bedding 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Lots and lots of posts with no Ad you absolute scammer. This is your job you idiot. Just makes you look deceiful. Your such a crappy human!

I do wish really bad karma on you.

Email to the ASA 👏
---

I incourarge everyone to do the same. Super easy!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Lots and lots of posts with no Ad you absolute scammer. This is your job you idiot. Just makes you look deceiful. Your such a crappy human!

Email to the ASA 👏
---

The ASA reports seemed to have slowed since Simone’s revelation on Dom’s podcast that she has a “direct line” to them. If journalists aren’t prepared to delve into the ‘missing’ Women’s Refuge donations, they should be looking into the regulatory body for advertising and why Simone has a direct contact - do they give her a heads up so she can make changes, are there bribes happening? Like I don’t think she realises the consequences of admitting something like that 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Dammit I can now no longer support rinse vodka they can suck a big fat one giving that wrench free product

• Haha
So about surnames and marriage... you don't really 'legally' change name, you just obtain the right to use the new name. So legally she is both Simone Pretscherer and Simone Forsyth or even Simone Pretscherer Forsyth. You just have to match your documents eg passport to plane tickets. You don't have to change your driver's licence name if you go by your new name. It goes both ways too, T could be Trent Pretscherer if he felt like it. If she was going on about 'taking his name' it must have meant she will use it more than Pretscherer. I agree though the using it for this particular donation is absolutely calculated and made as 'evidence'.

Reactions: 9
I thought her boys have never had a nappy rash with their gifted nappies :poop: she just said Adashiko is good for nappy rash? :poop:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Oh please. Do people not know how to bake chicken breasts? Perhaps google 'how to cook chicken breast' if you don't...Just a thought 🤷🏻‍♀️
For some reason I feel embarrassed by this 😂😂😂
Ahhhh this one killed me. I absolutely refuse to believe it's real. You could google that faster than the messages were typed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh please. Do people not know how to bake chicken breasts? Perhaps google 'how to cook chicken breast' if you don't...Just a thought 🤷🏻‍♀️
That's really cringeworthy🤢

She must seriously think her followers are stupid. She's written that to herself. Could she not have thought of an intelligent question to ask, not hard.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do you remember when Simone, a long time ago, defended showing people how to do these things, by saying ‘not everyone grew up with a mother”. Ummmm, a lot of males are capable too!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The chicken message is beyond an eye roll! I actually wouldn’t think about using processed packaged chicken anyway! Obviously they person writing in hasn’t has to think about money saving ideas before. There was a so much information she shares that is easily found right on any type of social media platform. Totally scrapping the barrel today with all her content.

Reactions: 6
So about surnames and marriage... you don't really 'legally' change name, you just obtain the right to use the new name. So legally she is both Simone Pretscherer and Simone Forsyth or even Simone Pretscherer Forsyth. You just have to match your documents eg passport to plane tickets. You don't have to change your driver's licence name if you go by your new name. It goes both ways too, T could be Trent Pretscherer if he felt like it. If she was going on about 'taking his name' it must have meant she will use it more than Pretscherer. I agree though the using it for this particular donation is absolutely calculated and made as 'evidence'.
Um, generally women do legally change their name if they take their husband’s last name through marriage, mainly so that children they have will have the same legal name as both parents.

I really do wonder how these people have made it all the way to adulthood if this is the kind of tit they’re asking rando iNfLuEnZaS how to do?! This CANNOT be a real conversation 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Email to the ASA 👏
---

IRD should nail her! Are you reading this Simmy! Sort your tit out
---
It’s just Simmy sending tit to herself again! Looking for head pats

Reactions: 6
Does this psycho actually have any hobbies or interests? Have been thinking that she actually has zero personality. No community or kid groups, no crafts or projects, no teams - just basic witch beauty appointments, 'popular' exercise classes and obsessively cleaning her vanilla beige home. What a bleeping sad existence.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Um, generally women do legally change their name if they take their husband’s last name through marriage, mainly so that children they have will have the same legal name as both parents.
There's a difference between using or "taking" your married name, or legally changing your name.

As the above says, you don't have to complete any forms to use your married name, but can start using it from marriage. Legally you're using it, but technically you haven't "changed" your name ( it's a specific form https://www.govt.nz/browse/passport...tity/changing-your-name/change-your-own-name/)

I mean, unless you did do that form in which case you're right for yourself. But I think it's less common to do that than to start just using the married name and maybe changing it on your passport/drivers licences (different process)

So now we are telling people making dinner for two nights is a good way to save money. Yes, we know this but hers are not ‘double’ meals! Also, some of her meals are not very cheap! They must eat very small dinners.

• Haha
Their life's are pretty boring, your right absolutely no hobbies or actitves. She's just so obsessed with having a clean house and dinner with friends every second night to "act" popular, busy and wanted to be in the real world.

By sounds of it Trenti plays abit of golf? No indoor netball fun night no sight seeing walks, like only thing she enjoys is cleaning!! 🫠🙃
Do they even walk Maddox daily?

Also I just remembered did Trenti boss wife reply? 😂😂😂

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.