Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So now we are telling people making dinner for two nights is a good way to save money. Yes, we know this but hers are not ‘double’ meals! Also, some of her meals are not very cheap! They must eat very small dinners.
"Reduce time in the kitchen" so why does she need to be in there at 4am?! Also she posts from her kitchen about 3 times a day this clearly hasn't helped 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Does this psycho actually have any hobbies or interests? Have been thinking that she actually has zero personality. No community or kid groups, no crafts or projects, no teams - just basic witch beauty appointments, 'popular' exercise classes and obsessively cleaning her vanilla beige home. What a bleeping sad existence.
Didn’t she say once say she doesn’t need mums groups because she doesn’t need more friends
---
Anyone in the know of how giveaways work? The winner of the Nespresso machine, and protein gear lives in CHCH. If Simone has all the gear displayed at her house (that is the prize), does the winner get that exact gear and Simone has to post, or does she get to keep that AND the partnering giveaway company send new gear to the winner?
I remember once she was giving a huge giveaway with the company that have the “ put together glasses “ ( all the bits are separate) - never seen her wear them again - but the “winner “ lived in Canada and had like 20 followers it was all a little suss

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Didn’t she say once say she doesn’t need mums groups because she doesn’t need more friends
---

I remember once she was giving a huge giveaway with the company that have the “ put together glasses “ ( all the bits are separate) - never seen her wear them again - but the “winner “ lived in Canada and had like 20 followers it was all a little suss
Probably doesn’t want any new friends because orchids are too expensive to keep buying ☠

• Haha
Reactions: 22
---

Yes I remember that - on a Q&A someone had asked if she was doing anti natal classes so she could meet other expecting parents and set up an anti natal group - she said she didn’t need to make any more friends. I remember at the time thinking huh 🤔 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Lots and lots of posts with no Ad you absolute scammer. This is your job you idiot. Just makes you look deceiful. Your such a crappy human!

I do wish really bad karma on you.

Email to the ASA 👏
---

I incourarge everyone to do the same. Super easy!
Forgetting the most basic of requirements as part of that job makes me think she’s not the sharpest tool in the shed (she proves that time and time again)…she couldn’t even make it through a semester at uni. It makes me think she’s either a) lazy, b) incompetent at her job or c) both. I’m guessing C.

So now we are telling people making dinner for two nights is a good way to save money. Yes, we know this but hers are not ‘double’ meals! Also, some of her meals are not very cheap! They must eat very small dinners.
Coming from the 2 ingredient cinnamon donut queen I have no doubt that she is recommending making dinner as normal one night but just eating half as much
Fabulous and Devine way to save money, eat half as much!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Their life's are pretty boring, your right absolutely no hobbies or actitves. She's just so obsessed with having a clean house and dinner with friends every second night to "act" popular, busy and wanted to be in the real world.

By sounds of it Trenti plays abit of golf? No indoor netball fun night no sight seeing walks, like only thing she enjoys is cleaning!! 🫠🙃
Do they even walk Maddox daily?

Also I just remembered did Trenti boss wife reply? 😂😂😂
Does Family Bar have a golf course?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve managed to not see any Simone for a long time now and even stopped bothering to read here.. but that bloody micro munchy stuff is coming up in my ads… seriously!! A toasted sandwich maker for the microwave? People need to stop sending Simone free stuff!!

"Reduce time in the kitchen" so why does she need to be in there at 4am?! Also she posts from her kitchen about 3 times a day this clearly hasn't helped 😅
If I make dinner for 2 nights in one go our fam would probably eat two night worth in 1 night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So Kate your mate, who I know NOTHING about but have just had a stalk after some chat on the NZ page, has a wee boy who was two in July? He is soooo much more chatty than Asher, its been a while since I had a two year old so can't really remember. I know you can't compare children blah blah blah, but how refreshing would it be for Simone to come on and say they have identified and are looking into his delayed speech and bring some reality to her picture perfect world? Though if he was chatting he'd probably have a camera shoved in his face and be expected to perform even more than he is now :(

• Sad
Reactions: 13
I've been busy so catching up on our favourite scammer. Just saw the cleaning list, has she said how she cleans the toilet brush monthly? I would seriously like to know. I never clean my toilet brush, because where would you do it? I'm not sticking the thing that's been down my toilet, touching actual tit, anywhere else in my home. It stays in its holder, gets a bit of bleach on it, and goes absolutely nowhere but the toilet, until it's time to go straight in the wheelie bin.

🤮🤮🤮
In the dishwasher with the shoes stupid

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Casserole why have you got the same shirt on you wore yesterday? I thought you didn't pre record?

• Haha
So Kate your mate, who I know NOTHING about but have just had a stalk after some chat on the NZ page, has a wee boy who was two in July? He is soooo much more chatty than Asher, its been a while since I had a two year old so can't really remember. I know you can't compare children blah blah blah, but how refreshing would it be for Simone to come on and say they have identified and are looking into his delayed speech and bring some reality to her picture perfect world? Though if he was chatting he'd probably have a camera shoved in his face and be expected to perform even more than he is now :(
I know a wee one who isn’t two yet and speaks in full sentences, has an amazing vocabulary which in my opinion is a result of being sung to, read to, talked to. In saying that though every child progresses in their own time

Reactions: 5
I know a wee one who isn’t two yet and speaks in full sentences, has an amazing vocabulary which in my opinion is a result of being sung to, read to, talked to. In saying that though every child progresses in their own time
Yes for sure. I was just thinking it would be a perfect opportunity to show some humanity "look everyone, even with the most DiVinE, aTteNtIvE parents Asher-roo seems to having a bit of delay in his speech. He's obviously still the MoSt GiFteD child in the country but just doesn't have much to say. We're going to get some advice on things we can do to encourage his speech and thought we'd bring you along for the ride"

Yes but scammone could've made more of an effort with her cash kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.