Simone Anderson #38 Asher Roo is about to be two. Will the party be the colour of poo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does someone need 3 last names? People who have multiple names tend to be hiding from something or someone? šŸ¤­
She has not changed her name legally to Forsyth, donating under pretscherer means she is still known as Simone Pretscherer to Inland Revenue. Forsyth is just in brackets, a big duck you to Trent and his family. You would think taking his last name would be important part of their religion šŸ¤”

Come on Simone show us those WR receipts šŸ¤— oh wait you never made them did ya šŸ˜‰

Reactions: 11
Didnā€™t she say once say she doesnā€™t need mums groups because she doesnā€™t need more friends
Sheā€™s so selfish! Iā€™m not a mum, but Iā€™m sure ā€œMumā€™s Groupsā€ arenā€™t only for the benefit of the parent, but also provide social interaction for YOUR CHILDREN!
ā€¦.imagine being so egotistical that you couldnā€™t bring yourself to do something for your child, because youā€™ve āœØā­aLrEaDy GoT tOoOo MaNy FriEnDsā­āœØšŸ¤¬šŸ¤ÆšŸ„“
IMG_8795.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Itā€™s Trentā€™s that religious however Iā€™m (not) surprised at how little she does to acknowledge or support his families beliefs. No christening/ baptism. Guess Trent has left that behind as well?

Reactions: 6
Why does someone need 3 last names? People who have multiple names tend to be hiding from something or someone? šŸ¤­
She has not changed her name legally to Forsyth, donating under pretscherer means she is still known as Simone Pretscherer to Inland Revenue. Forsyth is just in brackets, a big duck you to Trent and his family. You would think taking his last name would be important part of their religion šŸ¤”

Come on Simone show us those WR receipts šŸ¤— oh wait you never made them did ya šŸ˜‰
I 100% believe she only took Trentā€™s name as another shady way to play on her narrative that she donated under another name.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lol, I hid the ad on insta. Hope they get feedback on how often their ads are hidden or reported.
---
Does she get paid more per spelling error in each ad or? It's the only explanation at this point
Lol canā€™t you hear her saying ā€œadvancchhhedā€ JUST like that with her giant horsey teeth lisp?! šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ“šŸ¦·

• Haha
I know a wee one who isnā€™t two yet and speaks in full sentences, has an amazing vocabulary which in my opinion is a result of being sung to, read to, talked to. In saying that though every child progresses in their own time
Both of my kids were speaking full sentences before they turned 2 ! They have never been quite kids ! Our youngest spoke with a pepper pig English accent ( yip I would let them watch a lot tv so I didnā€™t go crazy ) and my oldest whoā€™s now 16 always called me by my given name and hardly called me mum !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
New thread: the Filthy Toastie maker queen continues the scam with 3 last names to choose between

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Itā€™s Trentā€™s that religious however Iā€™m (not) surprised at how little she does to acknowledge or support his families beliefs. No christening/ baptism. Guess Trent has left that behind as well?
Maybe they did off camera ? But it is very confusing!! Like I get that some families have that divide if you donā€™t believe and your partner does what does it matter ? Itā€™s only water at the end of the day but itā€™s the significance to each individual of the water that matters !
---
New thread: the Filthy Toastie maker queen continues the scam with 3 last names to choose between
Amazing

Maybe they did off camera ? But it is very confusing!! Like I get that some families have that divide if you donā€™t believe and your partner does what does it matter ? Itā€™s only water at the end of the day but itā€™s the significance to each individual of the water that matters !
---

Amazing
When would she do anything off camera šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Also, what was tonightā€™s dinner? It looked like brown soup with a little chicken in it? Gosh, I wouldnā€™t be getting a TM just to make that. Love how she is now averaging out the cost of each meal.
Would say babies donā€™t eat that much but she makes such a fuss Asher eats the same amount as her- which I guess means she eats very small portions?

Reactions: 3
Sheā€™s so selfish! Iā€™m not a mum, but Iā€™m sure ā€œMumā€™s Groupsā€ arenā€™t only for the benefit of the parent, but also provide social interaction for YOUR CHILDREN!
ā€¦.imagine being so egotistical that you couldnā€™t bring yourself to do something for your child, because youā€™ve āœØā­aLrEaDy GoT tOoOo MaNy FriEnDsā­āœØšŸ¤¬šŸ¤ÆšŸ„“
View attachment 2350560
Yes, this!
I donā€™t go to mum groups with the sole intention of making mum friends itā€™s just an added bonus if I find my people.
Iā€™m there for my kids to interact with others, play with others, learn social skills, and have fun.

• Heart
Cannot stand how she cherry picks the parenting reels singing the praises of gentle parenting (the tantrum one) and eating as a family - but then is happy to fully sleep train when they are so young, ditch them for holidays and plonk them in daycare despite having a flexi schedule. It's all good as long as it doesn't interfere with what you want to do aye Simmo. (No hate to parents that don't have the choices she does - just fucks me right off what a walking contradiction she is).

Reactions: 28
Yes I remember that - on a Q&A someone had asked if she was doing anti natal classes so she could meet other expecting parents and set up an anti natal group - she said she didnā€™t need to make any more friends. I remember at the time thinking huh šŸ¤” šŸ™ƒ

Knowing a fair few of the mums in the area sheā€™s not liked and is considered a total snob so Iā€™m not surprised she hasnā€™t gone to the playgroups, play centre etc. Apparently very stand-offish and ā€˜look at meā€™ at the playground.
---
Iā€™ve managed to not see any Simone for a long time now and even stopped bothering to read here.. but that bloody micro munchy stuff is coming up in my adsā€¦ seriously!! A toasted sandwich maker for the microwave? People need to stop sending Simone free stuff!!

I blocked the ad as offensive

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Knowing a fair few of the mums in the area sheā€™s not liked and is considered a total snob so Iā€™m not surprised she hasnā€™t gone to the playgroups, play centre etc. Apparently very stand-offish and ā€˜look at meā€™ at the playground.
---

I blocked the ad as offensive
Probably just stands there laughing maniacally at everything Roo does.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thread? Beige and boring is Simoneā€™s lifestyle, when selling microwave toast with her massive fake smile

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I too live in the area, she's known in our community as the narcissistic liar who tries to fit in its laughable. We never invite her to our wine nights because she's always the laughable topic of conversation. Asher is fully trained for the camera, she's been seen walking down the street saying roo baby, you can say sit down after this photo. Come on baby, mummy needs this.

Sad sad woman, fake mummy

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Come on Scammy, the fact your recording Ryder while he's eating shows just how much of a tit mum you are. What if he was to choke? You really need to sort your priorities love... But in saying that, we have come to expect this kind of tit so I'm definitely not surprised.

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.