Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Recap: Shauna lives in designer clothes and shoes while mainlining coffee. Meanwhile her twins are treated like babies, still have naps, a room full of plastic tat and drink from “bot bots”. Please be kind though, poor Shauna deserves a break as she puts herself under so much pressure 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9

twinmumma2019

Hallie loves Bing, so got them an annual each? 🤔 Makes sense. Why not get Heidi something of her own that she's actually interested in!?
It is starting to break my heart how they don't seem to have any of their own interests, twins are not clones, let them be individuals!!

Reactions: 9

Hpsauce

Well I hope she’s happy now with her “southerners are so favoured” attitude. Hope she enjoys her family Christmas with whoever she likes.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Are those girls potty trained yet? I can’t believe they’re nearly 3 and still in nappies, in cots and using a buggy most of the time. Lazy parenting.

• Haha

NewMaskWhoDis

Anyone else find it laughable/annoying how she is giving potty training tips!! Shauna, mate, you refused to attempt to potty train your nearly 3 year olds, and I when I say nearly 3, they are like 2/3 weeks away from turning 3, because of, bt your own admission 'you weren't ready to' not them, you, and now you are giving tips out like you are some form of expert. Are you kidding me!!!!!??

It's like me trying to give tips to Airbus on building a plane after making a model one 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Hpsauce

Ok so I haven’t commented on here before, but I’ve been lurking a long time, but her actions over the last few weeks have really not sat well with me. This year has been awful for a lot of people. I’m a key worker and I work with children with special needs, I have worked tirelessly throughout this pandemic ensuring those young people have a sense of normality in their lives. All during which, my Grandfather turned 90, after losing his wife last summer, he spent it alone with just door step visits from his family. Earlier this year, he was diagnosed with cancer, which is what his wife of 6 weeks less than 60 years died of last year. None of us have been able to support him properly through this time.
My Nan, who is almost 80. She has had breast cancer twice and lost her sister to liver cancer in August, was rushed to hospital last week with similar issues her sister had before she died. Again, we haven’t been able to support her fully with this as she is vulnerable and we’ve been keeping her safe.
My partner and I do not live in the same household, so this year we have barely spent any time together, which has put a real strain on our relationship, but we have done it, as that what is required of us to protect our loved ones at this time.
Meanwhile, she not only goes against all restrictions, but she also openly “influences” her followers as to what she is doing, where she is travelling to and who she’s meeting up with then has the AUDACITY to complain she’s in tier 3 and claims there’s a bias towards southerners??? I’m from Kent, and our rate last week rose by 43%. We’re still in tier 3. If we’d have moved to tier 2, I’d understand her frustrations, but there’s no difference??
Sorry for the rant, this has been brewing for a few days!

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I’ll go to hell for this but I don’t even get how she’s managed to get so many followers as her twins aren’t even that cute and she just reminds me of jimminy cricket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7

Fhalfol

I think that message she's been sent is fine and presents some very valid points. Truth hurts, Hun.

NewMaskWhoDis

Shes such an attention seeker, I can't stand it when people post purposefully vague pictures/statuses purposefully avoiding telling you what is actually wrong simply to prolong the attention, its pathetic.

NewMaskWhoDis

Omg her lunch, ‘wholewheat noodles and sweet chilli prawns’ it was literally PLAIN boiled noodles with PLAIN prawns, and some chilli sauce put on top?! What goes through her head when she shares these hideous meals?!
That plate of food literally is shauna! As much personality, charm, intellect, humour as a plate of dry fucking noodles.
Note the several hours by herself today too, hi shaunas mum! Thanks for raising such a spoilt brat.

• Haha

NewMaskWhoDis

Wow I'm really sorry to hear of what an awful time you have been having.
Shauna is so obnoxious and self absorbed she doesnt think about anyone else, it is literally all about her and even when people try to make her realise she turns it back to herself. She is actually quite narcissistic.

I'm glad to see some people calling her out on it and actually think we need to do it much more, the trouble is she has so many people feeding into her bullshit and enabling her that she thinks she is right and justified. She thinks someone disagreeing with her makes them a troll and jealous. I hope to see more people calling her out.

Glad to see she wasnt spending the rest of the afternoon on insta....oh wait she has....

AA1987

Why is it when people disagree with her or don't like what she does do her "fans" say that they are jealous!!!!

I dislike her, I dislike what she does and I certainly don't agree with any of it BUT I am far from jealous I'm actually so grateful I'm so far removed from her life!!!! 😡

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I don’t understand how they don’t make a fuss, does she bribe them? 😂

it annoyed me yesterday when she said she lied to them and told them their costume was broken because they were going out and she didn’t want them to wear it. What’s the point in lying to them? Why can’t she just tell them no they can’t wear it, but they can later? I know it’s not major, but I don’t see why she needs to lie, just be honest.

No way does she still get them ready on a changing table🤦🏽‍♀️My god there’s something every day for me to shake my head at even more with her

• Wow
  • Haha

NewMaskWhoDis

Shes just the gift that keeps on giving, 'I dont like takeaway as I'm too tight and think takway pizza is really expensive, so we would choose McDonalds' whilst spending circa 200 quid on 1 running outfit and 72 quid on a pair of converse. Anyone else completely baffled by her reasoning? Meanwhile poor dave just slums it in his work clothes 😂
Shaunas way or no way.

• Haha

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I think you’ve written that perfectly

Going to sum some memorable moments:

-shauna puts the girls in face masks so she can shop

-shauna leaves the girls in high chairs so she can get ready

-shauna has a melt down because one of the twins moves a metre away from her in a car park for the park (although she claims it’s a main road), cue a shauna melt down and a well needed coffee

-shauna having a melt down because she didn’t have a pound for the supermarket trolley, cue emotional speech and her returning home for a “well needed coffee”

-shauna having a melt down because she came home and workmen were parked over her drive while they do a job for her, cue a melt down from shauna and another well needed coffee

-shauna discovers Dave didn’t do the washing exactly as she wanted despite him working all hours to fund her coffee addiction, yep you guessed it, another shauna melt down and a well needed coffee.

-shauna has 27272 moans about how they’ve been in lock down since “July” (they’ve not) and about how unfair it all is, even though she can’t pin point what exactly changes for her despite a lack of family childcare🤔 cue that melt down and more well needed coffee

-shauna moans that she can’t have a lie in with two toddlers, she wanted to watch her show with another well needed coffee in peace, some would say this is a Dave dig because he went to work when he should have been cleaning their vacuum cleaner🤔

• Haha
  • Heart

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
With regards to nappies, I hope you mean because they are capable of coming out of nappies. Lots of children are not ready and parents shouldn't be labelled lazy. However, these girls, as I've said before, appear to be neuro typical and could easily potty train if Shauna tried, agreed.
I’m not sure why you take everything personally that is said on this thread? This is a thread about shauna, not a mumsnet thread about parenting... I quite clearly said that shauna is lazy, not all parents of children still in nappies are lazy... there’s grown adults still in nappies because of disabilities, I quite clearly wouldn’t say that all parents are lazy if their child isn’t potty trained. I’m saying Shauna is lazy, because she is, she moans about how everything is hard work and she hasn’t even tried to potty train them.

same with the post about children being in prams the other day, I don’t understand why you read this thread if you keep getting offended by the comments? No one is saying “all children should be out of prams and nappies by three”. People are saying that shauna’s children are quite clearly capable and that she is holding them back. You’ve said many times that you child is autistic, we aren’t talking about children with autism.

• Heart