Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why did she get those professional photos done when they’re literally just taken in front of a white background- she could’ve took them herself, what a waste of money! 🤦🏻‍♀️
I agree; the ‘professional’ pictures are awful.. I’ve snapped nicer pictures myself on an iPhone. They look very staged and awkward!

In terms of sending them to her mums on a Monday... this hasn’t clicked for me but you’re definitely right! Absolutely crazy, they go to nursery and always off shopping by herself.. so she can’t say it’s because she never has time to herself!

Of course even for Christmas jumpers she has found them the tackiest Mickey Mouse ones!

Reactions: 2
Anyone laugh at ‘another messy one from daddy’ literally moans about owt, ain’t even messy 🥲🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really doesn’t get the elf does she, hers haven’t done anything but sit in ‘mess’ so far, nothing funny or creative or they haven’t left any activities for them to do, they literally just keep plopping some stuff on the floor and sitting the elves on top 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
She just loves an excuse to moan honestly it’s so boring🥱🥱🥱 I don’t understand her obsession with having a clean and tidy house when she’s got toddlers, the cleaning can wait, she’s going to look back when she’s older and regret it massively.

I agree; the ‘professional’ pictures are awful.. I’ve snapped nicer pictures myself on an iPhone. They look very staged and awkward!

In terms of sending them to her mums on a Monday... this hasn’t clicked for me but you’re definitely right! Absolutely crazy, they go to nursery and always off shopping by herself.. so she can’t say it’s because she never has time to herself!

Of course even for Christmas jumpers she has found them the tackiest Mickey Mouse ones!
She’s very lucky the girls go 2 mornings to nursery and 1 morning to her mums and she’s furloughed?
I don’t think she realises how lucky she actually is and yet moans when daves working a Saturday morning.

I really want to take the elf away from her 😂 what’s the point if you aren’t even doing it probably. You could even use the elf to encourage potty training. Mine are a little delayed in speech so we’ve setting up games or activities to encourage it. Get the elf to write a note saying Santa wants your dummies what ever it is use him. Her girls understand and aren’t stupid.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Yeah you could tell that they go to her mum’s on a Monday (I think it’s been mentioned here before as well), then she has the Tuesday and Thursday morning they’re at nursery and then most weekends Dave is there. So she has Wednesday and Friday with them all day by herself really, not to mention they still nap, I don’t see how she can complain.

She’s very lucky the girls go 2 mornings to nursery and 1 morning to her mums and she’s furloughed?
I don’t think she realises how lucky she actually is and yet moans when daves working a Saturday morning.

I really want to take the elf away from her 😂 what’s the point if you aren’t even doing it probably. You could even use the elf to encourage potty training. Mine are a little delayed in speech so we’ve setting up games or activities to encourage it. Get the elf to write a note saying Santa wants your dummies what ever it is use him. Her girls understand and aren’t stupid.
She’s far too lazy to put any effort in. They are still in nappies because she is lazy, I don’t care if anyone disagrees!😂 years ago when cloth nappies were a thing it was so much easier because the child felt discomfort and wanted them off and they leaked and made a mess, so children were potty trained early because it was easier. Nowadays it’s easier to keep them in nappies, it’s like we’ve gone backwards!😂😂

Yeah you could tell that they go to her mum’s on a Monday (I think it’s been mentioned here before as well), then she has the Tuesday and Thursday morning they’re at nursery and then most weekends Dave is there. So she has Wednesday and Friday with them all day by herself really, not to mention they still nap, I don’t see how she can complain.

She’s far too lazy to put any effort in. They are still in nappies because she is lazy, I don’t care if anyone disagrees!😂 years ago when cloth nappies were a thing it was so much easier because the child felt discomfort and wanted them off and they leaked and made a mess, so children were potty trained early because it was easier. Nowadays it’s easier to keep them in nappies, it’s like we’ve gone backwards!😂😂

With regards to nappies, I hope you mean because they are capable of coming out of nappies. Lots of children are not ready and parents shouldn't be labelled lazy. However, these girls, as I've said before, appear to be neuro typical and could easily potty train if Shauna tried, agreed.

With regards to nappies, I hope you mean because they are capable of coming out of nappies. Lots of children are not ready and parents shouldn't be labelled lazy. However, these girls, as I've said before, appear to be neuro typical and could easily potty train if Shauna tried, agreed.
Yes we’ve mentioned this many times - Shauna specifically is lazy in terms of potty training. She hasn’t even tried and they are bright girls who would definitely get it. Not labelling all parents with nearly three year olds who aren’t potty trained as lazy as there are always different circumstances!

I’m not sure why you take everything personally that is said on this thread? This is a thread about shauna, not a mumsnet thread about parenting... I quite clearly said that shauna is lazy, not all parents of children still in nappies are lazy... there’s grown adults still in nappies because of disabilities, I quite clearly wouldn’t say that all parents are lazy if their child isn’t potty trained. I’m saying Shauna is lazy, because she is, she moans about how everything is hard work and she hasn’t even tried to potty train them.

same with the post about children being in prams the other day, I don’t understand why you read this thread if you keep getting offended by the comments? No one is saying “all children should be out of prams and nappies by three”. People are saying that shauna’s children are quite clearly capable and that she is holding them back. You’ve said many times that you child is autistic, we aren’t talking about children with autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
After a tit year for her Hopefully her New Years resolution plans are to...
1. Potty train
2. Cot beds
But this is shauna we are on about, life seems completely tit for her anyway so probs not 🤪🤪🤪

I’m not sure why you take everything personally that is said on this thread? This is a thread about shauna, not a mumsnet thread about parenting... I quite clearly said that shauna is lazy, not all parents of children still in nappies are lazy... there’s grown adults still in nappies because of disabilities, I quite clearly wouldn’t say that all parents are lazy if their child isn’t potty trained. I’m saying Shauna is lazy, because she is, she moans about how everything is hard work and she hasn’t even tried to potty train them.

same with the post about children being in prams the other day, I don’t understand why you read this thread if you keep getting offended by the comments? No one is saying “all children should be out of prams and nappies by three”. People are saying that shauna’s children are quite clearly capable and that she is holding them back. You’ve said many times that you child is autistic, we aren’t talking about children with autism.
If them kids are Autistic then I’m deffo the queen 🤣🤣

• Haha
She buys something for the girls every single time she leaves the house. How spoilt are those girls going to be growing up. No child needs that much stuff. It’s actually makes me angry at the amount she buys them. They’re 3, they can only play with one thing at a time! Also I noticed the other day the girls were even wearing matching socks, along with their matching clothes

• Haha
She buys something for the girls every single time she leaves the house. How spoilt are those girls going to be growing up. No child needs that much stuff. It’s actually makes me angry at the amount she buys them. They’re 3, they can only play with one thing at a time! Also I noticed the other day the girls were even wearing matching socks, along with their matching clothes
If she can be arsed to have them matching every day why can’t she be arsed to potty train them? Surely it will make he life easier in the long run

I match mine but socks they are lucky if the socks even match never mind both bloody matching. Also they aren’t at school they are at nursery.

Dina2Dina and I mean this genuinely, what is your issue ? You always seem to pop up with an issue about tattle and that you are offended and your child cant potty train yet etc etc and everytime we explain why we say the comments about shauna and her laziness in potty training the girls and yet you keep coming back with the same I'm offended response because of children who lack capacity at that time or for whatever reason like we are inconsiderate of children with disabilities? I think you should give tattle a miss because you seem to keep missing the point....

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I match mine but socks they are lucky if the socks even match never mind both bloody matching. Also they aren’t at school they are at nursery.
Everyone round here calls nursery school “school”. I can’t see the point in getting het up about that.

Everyone round here calls nursery school “school”. I can’t see the point in getting het up about that.
😂 I’m not het up about it, how would I know thats what it’s called? I just find it confusing as where I am from a school is what you go to when you are 4. 🙄

I actually can’t believe now tit their Christmas presents are! 🤣🤣 pile of tat

I actually can’t believe now tit their Christmas presents are! 🤣🤣 pile of tat
Came on to say the same thing. They aren’t things I would have chosen for almost 3 year olds! And what a waste of money buying them two of the same!

What about some really good children’s books? Not the baby books she buys, or what about some kinetic sand? Or some orchard games?

You know what I cant believe, she spent all that money on herself and left her mum to buy them new wellies because theirs had holes in. Top mum Shauna, yup you really put them girls first. (Y)

• Wow
Where’s my monkey book? That’s for babies. Like literally 6 months plus just to get used to the structure of books!