Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That breakfast 🤮 Dave is a 'good un' because he manages to throw bacon, a tin of beans and an egg that looks like it's been cooked in the tumble dryer on a plate
Don’t be rude about poor Dave!! More than lots of blokes would do.

Reactions: 2
I’m looking forward to the I’m being trolled post ! Putting the hash tag #mumlife is not a pass for being an a absolute idiot !

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Why does she insist on making people guess which twin is which!!!! Does anyone really care, like really????? 🤷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ll go to hell for this but I don’t even get how she’s managed to get so many followers as her twins aren’t even that cute and she just reminds me of jimminy cricket.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I’ll go to hell for this but I don’t even get how she’s managed to get so many followers as her twins aren’t even that cute and she just reminds me of jimminy cricket.
Jimminy cricket😂😂😂 her content is very boring too, aldi, Costa, moan, home bargains, costa, repeat

Reactions: 4
Omg jimminy cricket, I can’t unsee it now 🤣🤣
No the twins aren’t cute at all, their clothes are hideous. She doesn’t even make any interesting content that mums might be after like toy and boy recommendations or nice dinners. I think she has gained so many followers by joining so many multiple mum follow trains. People have followed and she’s so boring they haven’t realised they even follow her, so haven’t bothered unfollowing 🤣

Reactions: 1
I love how on her questions the other day she said she protects the girls privacy by not showing where they live and not showing the girls in the bath, well she’s done both of them so...

And yeah they are never dressed nice, but then again neither is she. They all seem to live in joggers.

Ah come on now I think she’s as irritating as thrush in winter tights but I don’t think it’s fair to comment on the girls’ appearance - they’re babies!! That’s the kind of thing that makes everyone saying this is a trolling site!

Ah come on now I think she’s as irritating as thrush in winter tights but I don’t think it’s fair to comment on the girls’ appearance - they’re babies!! That’s the kind of thing that makes everyone saying this is a trolling site!
I think it’s more the way she’s dresses them and the bloody bows. She’s put clips in their hair today and they look way cuter just with that.

Reactions: 2
I think it’s more the way she’s dresses them and the bloody bows. She’s put clips in their hair today and they look way cuter just with that.
Commenting how she dresses is fine, I have myself she dresses like chavs! But there are definitely a few comments about their actual looks just above and I’m sorry but they are just out of order!

I don't understand how she has so many followers???!!! She has twins and these days that isn't an uncommon thing 🤷

BREAKING NEWS: she’s had the twins out of the pushchair at the light festival!!!!!!! Deffo taking everyone’s advice on here 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3