Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Shes come across really really bad in the last 24 hours. No mention of people who have actually had Xmas canceled, a smug wrapping presents excited for Xmas post, Another trip to some lights even though you know tier 3 was harder than original lockdown.

She’s literally come across as the biggest cunt if it’s not about her she’s won’t comment. She will be incentive and her excuse will be her followers would want her to carry on as normal.

Her anxiety has obviously taken a break during Xmas but will no doubt return in January. She loves the attention and the poor me story.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
The well done she was screaming at them for climbing 3 ropes I’m surprised she never pushed them up it in the buggy

• Haha

NewMaskWhoDis

Omfg, bikini picture, 'also really lost confidence in myself this year', can she post anything without trying to beg for compliments and sympathy!! Doesnt even make sense as to why she would randomly say that wtf! Yes we really believe you are not completely obsessed with yourself when you post pictures of yourself non stop and shoe horn yourself into every bloody picture, she can never just post pictures of the kids, she has always got to feature in them. Self observed, vapid, obnoxious, personality vacuum, arsehole.

• Haha

NewMaskWhoDis

I dont give a shit where people.buy their kids clothes from as long as they are decent quality and you do it with the best intentions. She hasnt done either.
You live within your means, and buying yourself 2 new coats, 200 quids worth of nike stuff and god know how much on Calvin Klein pjs which arent even nice, she's picked the most boring items and them buying your kids poundland coats and hats is NOT ok. If you wouldnt buy it for yourself then you shouldnt in my opinion buy it for your children.
She also needs to learn the definition of a troll, 1 message from one person objecting to what she has done does not make them a troll, it makes them have an opinion which they are allowed to share with you about your public content. She really infuriates me.
She would be losing her shit if Dave spent all that on himself.

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
Urghh shes so vapid!! Does anyone follow her friend SWPhillipa? She literally posts the exact same thing every single fucking day, shauna must only be able to actually converse with those who are the most repetitive and lead dull lives that they are so self absorbed they think everyone else is desperate to know what they are doing. 🙄🙄
I too am surprised to see her back at work, agreed it probably is just so she can get 30 free hours, shes too tight to actually pay for anything that will benefit them.
Also when is she going to stop putting them in clothes with their names on now, they are 3 fgs! Does she realise what a safeguarding problem that is!!!
Maybe the real reason she always asks her followers who is who is because she doesn't know.

• Haha

madditag

What a cunt, crying about tier 3 and then a smug fucking story and no compassion or sentiment towards those of us put in tier 4. Wanker.

• Sad

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I mean, she says it’s within the rules (which it is), but she’s blatantly not going there to do maintenance because it’s her mum and dad’s place... she’s quite clearly just using it as an excuse to go away...

what makes me laugh about her is, she plays this whole anxiety card about covid and about how she’s fed up and it makes her anxious, but yet she’s one of the worst ones for just doing as she pleases. It’s a joke.

NewMaskWhoDis

Hahaha pissed my pants at they remind me of my girls in a years time, wtf shauna you dumb bitch, you mean you imagine this is what your girls will be like in a years time!!
I also doubt she is actually shopping at Gucci, she is obviously in selfridges in the trafford centre which has a gucci concession which she looks like she is queuing for the concession next to gucci, but shauna being shauna fur coat and no knickers clearly wants to try and make it look like she is shopping at gucci.
I mean fair play if she she is very clearly self absorbed and to post something like this when people are wondering if they will get paid she has massive balls. I treated myself to a gucci handbag last year but funnily enough I didnt post me in a queue with a shot of gucci in front of me and we weren't in the middle of a fucking pandemic.
She is also stood incredibly close to the person in front. Anxiety my arse shauna, you crettin!

Last edited:

NewMaskWhoDis

"Our baby girls have been home 3 whole years"??!! She makes them sound like they are adopted!! She is so strange! Her thought processes are so weird. Or maybe she just literally cannot think of anything decent to say, really scraping the barrel shauna, "sitting her thinking of all the things I should be doing like showering but not"... go get a shower you grubby sod.

• Haha

Whatwouldyoudo

VIP Member
I wonder if its because of the girls turning 3? They'll get funded hours after Easter, probably gone back so she can claim 30 hours rather than the standard 15.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
They “never” lie in bed and always get up and have somewhere to be??? Is she taking the piss?! 😂
Is she actually joking? Doesn’t she post everyday saying she’s in bed? 😂😂 and the only reason she always has plans to go somewhere is because she doesn’t want to stay in with them 🙄

Buggeroff

VIP Member
What have I missed?? I think all comments have now been removed ffs!! There was no need to travel to bloody wales to see some reindeer. No need.
I’d love to do that sort of thing with my kids but you know we listen to the rules. Yes we see grandparents for a walk maybe once a week if that but I wouldn’t be going on a 2 hour journey.
I have said this many of times before why does she post things that will get reactions. She clearly loves drama.

- face masks on two year olds
- girls going to her mums every week when no need
- Nervous about a trip to Aldi for essentials but happy to go to the Trafford centre
- got a covid test but had no symptoms
- saying she’s scared of covid but equally happy to sit in a hot tub with all her pals
- traveling to wales when it’s not an essential journey.

She’s of her rocker!

BingBunnyisaBrat

Have you all noticed since we said how miserable and draining she was now all her posts are about what she loves about the girls and how she loves being a Mum, that one this morning ‘getting ready to this noise is the best thing ever’ wtf?!
Hi Shauna 👋🏼

• Haha

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Omg the latest story of her in the ambulance 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why would you take a photo and post it if your daughter was poorly enough to require an ambulance 🤯. There’s something seriously wrong with Shauna
honestly I hope she’s ok but nothing shouts give me a attention than laying in a stretcher being put Into an ambulance.it would be my last thought if I’m honest.

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
I cannot believe last night of all nights she posted she couldn’t be happier. Talk about Schadenfreude. She’s so smug. Her Christmas is down to one day as well (of course it isn’t as she does whatever she wants regardless)
She fucks me off so much. My mum has anxiety and depression. Her anxiety is so bad she will not leave her flat on her own and she doesn’t do anything for herself. I am her carer and I do everything for her. My mum would never go off to aldi or the trafford centre alone, but she has still stuck to the rules. She’s been stuck in her flat most days while I’ve been working because she isn’t allowed to see her friends, yet shauna, queen of “anxiety”, can do what she wants... 🙄 my mum attempted suicide twice because of corona virus and lockdown shauna, stop acting like a martyr.

• Sad

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I agree about these twin mums all sharing each other pages. I do think twin mums think they are something special, I can say this as I’m a twin mum and I actually find other twin mums unbearable.
Yes it has its challenges but I think all mums are incredible as we all have our own battles.
Shauna for one is nothing special, she has it very easy compared to some. She has a husband who earns enough to support her, she’s got a mum and gran who will look after the girls atleast once a week, they go to nursery and the girls are healthy twins.

Yay another Aldi haul

• Heart
Reactions: 5