Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don’t get is why dave doesn’t tell her to maybe not to post things that will cause a reaction.
A few weeks ago she said she was going to post less but shes 27 posts since then and then hundreds of stories.

Then again this is the women that used her children’s photo to sell ky jelly!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What I don’t get is why dave doesn’t tell her to maybe not to post things that will cause a reaction.
A few weeks ago she said she was going to post less but shes 27 posts since then and then hundreds of stories.

Then again this is the women that used her children’s photo to sell ky jelly!!
Omg the KY ad, that was the best 😂😂😂 that was the thing that made me start to dislike her. Just shows how influencers really need to be selective over their ads or they lose their audience.

She’s commented and another multiple mum post, they also live in Manchester and went to see reindeers in Wales. But she wants to point it to to blame someone else for doing it too 🤣

Omg the KY ad, that was the best 😂😂😂 that was the thing that made me start to dislike her. Just shows how influencers really need to be selective over their ads or they lose their audience.

She’s commented and another multiple mum post, they also live in Manchester and went to see reindeers in Wales. But she wants to point it to to blame someone else for doing it too 🤣
Exactly I don’t get her thought process with the ky jelly. She really didn’t need include the girls in the picture it should of just been her and Dave. I wouldn’t of even agreed to do that ad. However I suppose she saw pound signs and did it.

I saw 3 of hearts mummy went and yes she broke rules but she doesn’t go looking for reactions of people.
She’s from a very wealthy family but she’s humble.

“you wouldn’t believe me if I told you how this evening has been with the girls” let me guess they were bored playing in that one section of the kitchen and cried and that turned your full world upside down because god forbid a 2 year old doesn’t do everything you want them to🙄

Something like 2/3rds of the country is now tier 3! It’s utterly horrible for most people. Her privileged whining is annoying. Do I moan? Heck yeah but there’s a time and a place. I wouldn’t say anything on social media when I have friends who’ve lost jobs and family members. So insensitive!

• Heart
Something like 2/3rds of the country is now tier 3! It’s utterly horrible for most people. Her privileged whining is annoying. Do I moan? Heck yeah but there’s a time and a place. I wouldn’t say anything on social media when I have friends who’ve lost jobs and family members. So insensitive!
Exactly, 100% agree! This is what annoys me, of course everyone has down days and everyone will have a moan, but keep it private. Moan to your family and friends, don’t post it on social media where people less fortunate than you can see it...

Totally agree with above.
This years crap for most but what she fails to see is she’s had it alright. Furlough has been extended to April so no doubt she will carry on that till then and still walk back into her walk.
She’s had a huge amount of stuff gifted to her in a time people can’t afford dinner.
She’s had child care for no other reason than “she needs a break” like us all but we wouldn’t just break the rules to wonder round primark to buy crap.shes cried wolf about Anxiety about how she’s soooo Scared Of covid yet doesn’t follow the rules and calls peopel covid police if they call her out.
There is no ounce of her being grateful for what she has!

I also feel that she lies with these and whoever people say it is she says its the other one, this is totally the dick move she would do just to be so obnoxious and smug. How the hell does dave put up with her!!???!!!

Reactions: 1
I also feel that she lies with these and whoever people say it is she says its the other one, this is totally the dick move she would do just to be so obnoxious and smug. How the hell does dave put up with her!!???!!!
They’re aren’t too hard to tell apart either, because, as she so often says, hallie has a dimple 🙄

I don’t know how daves copes, she needs a sharp slap with reality to knock some sense into her.

Reactions: 1
They’re aren’t too hard to tell apart either, because, as she so often says, hallie has a dimple 🙄

I don’t know how daves copes, she needs a sharp slap with reality to knock some sense into her.
I dont pay that much attention to be honest lol I think she needs to read a book or something and get some new interests, I dont know how she does the same thing day after day.

I dont pay that much attention to be honest lol I think she needs to read a book or something and get some new interests, I dont know how she does the same thing day after day.
I only know because she tells us every single day that that is how you tell them apart. 🙄

yeah she is very boring, she has some weird obsession with routines. She won’t let the girls not carry out their routine and she won’t give herself a night off from running because it’s her routine, she’s very weird.

I’ve just been reading the rules of the childcare bubble and it sounds like shauna shouldn’t even be going into her grandma’s house? She’s a joke.

Last edited:
Well I hope she’s happy now with her “southerners are so favoured” attitude. Hope she enjoys her family Christmas with whoever she likes.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Well I hope she’s happy now with her “southerners are so favoured” attitude. Hope she enjoys her family Christmas with whoever she likes.
I thought the exact same thing!!! She might see that there is not actually any divid at all.

Just come on here to say the same thing, I wonder if shauna is still going to be claiming southern biased!!
Hate when she goes AWOL as you just know she will come back on with I've been depressed and struggling etc etc and needed some time away poor bleeping me.🙄

Reactions: 4
Shauna who doesn’t eat takeaways, but has nandos once a week😂😂 maybe she went awol so she didn’t tell people that she went to aldi 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Shauna who doesn’t eat takeaways, but has nandos once a week😂😂 maybe she went awol so she didn’t tell people that she went to aldi 😂😂
Probably didn’t want to get judged for wanting me time because you know 3 mornings a week and a date wasn’t enough.

• Haha
Reactions: 2