Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So was everybody wowed by Shauna buying a pack of tissues?? Or maybe you was all interested in her sprouts?? 🤣🤣 shauna no one cares what you buy in a food shop. We all bloody do one!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Us “trolls” don’t dislike her buying stuff we just dislike her spend every day buy the girls absolute tit and tatt however spend a fortune on herself. Even dave got b&m pjs for Xmas. Then claim having a poor man dinners 🤷‍♀️

I couldn’t justify buying poundland coats and then converses for myself! It doesn’t add up. I couldn’t justify buying all my kids presents from bargain stores and putting no real thought into them and then buying myself £200 worth of gym stuff.
I couldn’t buy a Levi hat for myself but a poundland hat for my kids.
Shauna if you read this I hope that makes you see why people say stuff to you.

Reactions: 7
Us “trolls” don’t Dislike her buying stuff we just Dislike her spend every day buy the girls absolute tit and tatt however spend a fortune on herself. Even dave got b&m pjs for Xmas. Then claim having a poor man dinners 🤷‍♀️

I couldn’t justify buying poundland coats and then converses for myself! It doesn’t add up. I couldn’t justify buying all my kids presents from bargain stores and putting no real thought into them and then buying myself £200 worth of gym stuff.
Yeah exactly, nothing wrong with buying all your child’s/children’s clothes, gifts & toys in Poundland, home bargains and aldi. It’s the fact that she’s buying Levi, converse, Nike, Calvin Klein ect for herself and then buying everything as cheap as she can for the girls. Then she uses the excuse that they grow out of stuff quickly, she sells on their old stuff anyway? Apart from the shoes for nursery, when she has ever bought them a decent pair of shoes? Or when she does ever go to Smyths and looks for age appropriate decent toys for the girls? I wouldn’t mind, but aldi do some lovely wooden toys and orchard games, yet she picks up the tat.

Reactions: 4
Yeah exactly, nothing wrong with buying all your child’s/children’s clothes, gifts & toys in Poundland, home bargains and aldi. It’s the fact that she’s buying Levi, converse, Nike, Calvin Klein ect for herself and then buying everything as cheap as she can for the girls. Then she uses the excuse that they grow out of stuff quickly, she sells on their old stuff anyway? Apart from the shoes for nursery, when she has ever bought them a decent pair of shoes? Or when she does ever go to Smyths and looks for age appropriate decent toys for the girls? I wouldn’t mind, but aldi do some lovely wooden toys and orchard games, yet she picks up the tat.
I suppose most of us would maybe shop in high street for our kids and ourselves but she saves the money and adds it onto what she wants. That’s just how it comes across.
She never gives back she takes all gifted stuff and then sells her supermarket clothes. She just comes across selfish

Reactions: 3
I suppose most of us would maybe shop in high street for our kids and ourselves but she saves the money and adds it onto what she wants. That’s just how it comes across.
She never gives back she takes all gifted stuff and then sells her supermarket clothes. She just comes across selfish
Yeah exactly. I’ve never known anyone to buy designer and high end stuff for themselves, but then buy aldi, home bargains, Poundland ect for their children. It’s usually the other way around or both parent and child have high street stuff, which is fine. Like you say, she saves money on their stuff and then treats herself, it’s just weird.

she is definitely selfish, Dave’s Facebook is pretty public and there’s some pretty telling things on there that he wrote about her.

Reactions: 2
Haha like what? I'd love to know what Dave actually thinks old her...he probably thinks what a twit. I feel sorry for him, he does really seem to work hard and all he gets is passive aggressive comments all the time from her. Hes busting his ass at work all hours so she can fritter it away on costa and shite.
Why the hell is she still buying them baby food pouches???!!!

Reactions: 3
It’s also like she’s totally unaware that people are actually struggling atm. So every day it’s pictures of what she’s purchased because she likes to feed the trolls. All those links to buy stuff from very. What if a mum is struggling see all those links and think oh god IV not got my little girl enough for Xmas so puts on a very account then can’t pay the bill. Influencers are sooooo dangerous.

• Heart
Haha like what? I'd love to know what Dave actually thinks old her...he probably thinks what a twit. I feel sorry for him, he does really seem to work hard and all he gets is passive aggressive comments all the time from her. Hes busting his ass at work all hours so she can fritter it away on costa and shite.
Why the hell is she still buying them baby food pouches???!!!
I have screen shots, but I don’t know if I’m going a bit too far by posting them, but basically he wrote something once a long time ago slagging her off because she wouldn’t let him watch something on tv... and I know from my friend who knows them that they did split up a few times when they were younger because of arguments over him wanting a life and she wasn’t happy about it, and I have seen some stuff on his Facebook that backs that up. I mean with the way she slags him off, it’s hardly surprising.

she definitely reads here with her latest stories, glad she’s taking the advice on board though and getting them books for their age.

Last edited:
Shes just the gift that keeps on giving, 'I dont like takeaway as I'm too tight and think takway pizza is really expensive, so we would choose McDonalds' whilst spending circa 200 quid on 1 running outfit and 72 quid on a pair of converse. Anyone else completely baffled by her reasoning? Meanwhile poor dave just slums it in his work clothes 😂
Shaunas way or no way.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Shes just the gift that keeps on giving, 'I dont like takeaway as I'm too tight and think takway pizza is really expensive, so we would choose McDonalds' whilst spending circa 200 quid on 1 running outfit and 72 quid on a pair of converse. Anyone else completely baffled by her reasoning? Meanwhile poor dave just slums it in his work clothes 😂
Shaunas way or no way.
She really is isn't she! So she denies them of the odd takeaway, but yet she can spend 100's on clothes? No wonder she insists all of their food must come from Aldi and Home Bargains, it's because other places are "too expensive" and she would rather use the money towards some tatty designer clothes... if I was Dave, I'd be getting her told, you can have a Chinese and like it! 😂

Us “trolls” don’t Dislike her buying stuff we just Dislike her spend every day buy the girls absolute tit and tatt however spend a fortune on herself. Even dave got b&m pjs for Xmas. Then claim having a poor man dinners 🤷‍♀️

This!! I’m primark and my lad is Zara. It is what it is 🤣🤣

• Heart
Why has she said they decided to send the girls to nursery 2 days a week because her “working through Instagram was a bit stressful” when she wrote a post on her grid stating they were going back cause she had a meltdown and admitted she wasn’t coping with them🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1