Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recap: Shauna lives in designer clothes and shoes while mainlining coffee. Meanwhile her twins are treated like babies, still have naps, a room full of plastic tat and drink from “bot bots”. Please be kind though, poor Shauna deserves a break as she puts herself under so much pressure 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I think you’ve written that perfectly

Going to sum some memorable moments:

-shauna puts the girls in face masks so she can shop

-shauna leaves the girls in high chairs so she can get ready

-shauna has a melt down because one of the twins moves a metre away from her in a car park for the park (although she claims it’s a main road), cue a shauna melt down and a well needed coffee

-shauna having a melt down because she didn’t have a pound for the supermarket trolley, cue emotional speech and her returning home for a “well needed coffee”

-shauna having a melt down because she came home and workmen were parked over her drive while they do a job for her, cue a melt down from shauna and another well needed coffee

-shauna discovers Dave didn’t do the washing exactly as she wanted despite him working all hours to fund her coffee addiction, yep you guessed it, another shauna melt down and a well needed coffee.

-shauna has 27272 moans about how they’ve been in lock down since “July” (they’ve not) and about how unfair it all is, even though she can’t pin point what exactly changes for her despite a lack of family childcare🤔 cue that melt down and more well needed coffee

-shauna moans that she can’t have a lie in with two toddlers, she wanted to watch her show with another well needed coffee in peace, some would say this is a Dave dig because he went to work when he should have been cleaning their vacuum cleaner🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Hallie loves Bing, so got them an annual each? 🤔 Makes sense. Why not get Heidi something of her own that she's actually interested in!?
It is starting to break my heart how they don't seem to have any of their own interests, twins are not clones, let them be individuals!!

Reactions: 9
Hallie loves Bing, so got them an annual each? 🤔 Makes sense. Why not get Heidi something of her own that she's actually interested in!?
It is starting to break my heart how they don't seem to have any of their own interests, twins are not clones, let them be individuals!!
Exactly and she claims they’ll fight if they don’t get the same? Well teach them not to be selfish brats, if heidi doesn’t like bing, then explain to her that because she doesn’t like bing she got to have something different. She never talks about their different likes or interests. She will occasionally say that heidi is cheeky and hallie is shy, is that all she has to say on their differences?

Reactions: 3
More slippers! I swear they got new ones fairly recently as well. Two of the same dress up princess dress. I mean surely if they are getting a dress up rail for Xmas you would want to fill it with the different dresses instead of two of the same over and over again.

Reactions: 5
Anyone else do a massive out load groan when they say shauna was in home bargains and bought the elf on the shelf shite and then said she had mum guilt and asked for elf ideas. I hate this elf but I appreciate kids will love it but my son osnt 3 yet so I'm putting it off for as long as possible but does anyone else just feel that she is going to turn it into a MASSIVE CHORE and just moan about it all the time.🙈

Reactions: 6
Anyone else do a massive out load groan when they say shauna was in home bargains and bought the elf on the shelf shite and then said she had mum guilt and asked for elf ideas. I hate this elf but I appreciate kids will love it but my son osnt 3 yet so I'm putting it off for as long as possible but does anyone else just feel that she is going to turn it into a MASSIVE CHORE and just moan about it all the time.🙈
I’m glad I’m not the only one who has visions of her moaning about it a few days in and then it will probably disappear, never to be seen again. I honestly could not be arsed myself like and I wouldn’t do elf on the shelf, but then I wouldn’t set myself up to do it.😂

Thing is as well, she can never even be arsed doing any activities with them, so why would she do elf on the shelf? Here’s an idea shauna, books on the shelf. It’s where you get a bookcase, fill it with seasonal and relevant books that are age appropriate and you allow your children to read them and you also read them one each night before bed, instead of sticking them in front of the tv or letting them read to themselves a night time story...

Also homemade Christmas cards, make your own snowflakes, make a snowman out of clay and let it set, make your own Christmas tree decoration, make festive cakes or biscuits...

There’s so many exciting and wonderful things she could be doing with them each season and she just can’t be arsed, yet she decides to try elf on the shelf? TF.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Right just watching her haul.... Did she forget she brought bigger slippers the other month?!?! And now she's bought some more?!?

Reactions: 2
As if she’s told people to not feel guilty.
I think the elf on shelf does lead parents to guilt but it’s one of those things that you have to do every year and really commit to.
If one loves bing buy the other something else. My twins don’t have two of everything It’s a very expensive way of thinking. They may argue but you control the argument teach them to share. I think we have very few of two of the same and even if we have two of the same they still argue over it 😂
We have the elf and I bought one. So far we haven’t had a fall out. 🤷‍♀️

Came here to say about the slippers and the annuals and you’ve already summed it up perfectly 🤣🤣 she seems to buy them a pair of slippers every time she leaves the house!

Why do they need two of the same book?! Absolutely mental and such a waste of money. Teach your children to share! No it’s not always easy but it’s part of parenting to create well rounded and nice kids!

And no Shauna, the tat in front of your tree doesn’t make me feel bad, you completely forgot about it, went to the shop and bought some tat so that you could make yourself look a certain way on Instagram!

• Heart
Came here to say about the slippers and the annuals and you’ve already summed it up perfectly 🤣🤣 she seems to buy them a pair of slippers every time she leaves the house!

Why do they need two of the same book?! Absolutely mental and such a waste of money. Teach your children to share! No it’s not always easy but it’s part of parenting to create well rounded and nice kids!

And no Shauna, the tat in front of your tree doesn’t make me feel bad, you completely forgot about it, went to the shop and bought some tat so that you could make yourself look a certain way on Instagram!
What does she actually think the girls do when they go to nursery? Surely she realises that at nursery there will only be one of each toy and that the girls will be made to do turn taking with each other and with other children and they’ll have to do this even more when they get to school.
I think she just goes about it all the wrong way, teach them to be patient and to wait while the other child is playing with something and teach the other child that they can give their toy to the other when they’ve done playing with it. It’s not a totally difficult concept, although apparently it is.

Love this!!
No shauna I dont feel guilty at all, and all I bought my son was a dairy milk advent calendar. Not an elf not books, not xmas treats and no I didn't go running out on my lunch break buying more to play let's compete on social media and not because I'm a tight arse either but because I personally dont find it necessary to go extra on the first of December and you didnt either until you went on social media and thought tit I'm missing out on insta content here not because you wanted to go extra for your kids.

I genuinely do not understand her at all I have 2 children who have the similar interests and share the same toys and I would NEVER even think of buying 2 of the same things incase it caused “world war 3”. Why is she so terrified of her children’s reactions to things that they might have that are different when they probably wouldn’t even bat an eyelid

I genuinely do not understand her at all I have 2 children who have the similar interests and share the same toys and I would NEVER even think of buying 2 of the same things incase it caused “world war 3”. Why is she so terrified of her children’s reactions to things that they might have that are different when they probably wouldn’t even bat an eyelid
Why is she so terrified of her children anyway? Why can’t she just be firm with them instead of being intimidated by them? She needs to be a bit more confident with them otherwise they are going to walk all over when they get older, although it looks like they already do, but it will get worse!

Exactly that! They seem well behaved girls, not sure why she is so scared of natural reactions that are all part of the learning process

Urgh how many different ways does she want to spell momma within 1 post..., muma, mama, momma. How about douchebag!! Exercise is her thing, shopping is her thing, coffee is her thing, Disney princess shite is her thing, how many things can 1 person have!!
Also for someone who proclaims to be a runner, she has bought the worst running trainers ever, the trainers are not running trainers they are gym trainers, incannot deal with how she has purposefully folded her leggings bottoms up so you cak see the nike socks too, typical shauna, style over substance. What a cock!!

• Haha
Urgh how many different ways does she want to spell momma within 1 post..., muma, mama, momma. How about douchebag!! Exercise is her thing, shopping is her thing, coffee is her thing, Disney princess shite is her thing, how many things can 1 person have!!
Also for someone who proclaims to be a runner, she has bought the worst running trainers ever, the trainers are not running trainers they are gym trainers, incannot deal with how she has purposefully folded her leggings bottoms up so you cak see the nike socks too, typical shauna, style over substance. What a cock!!
🤣🤣 that post cracked me up, ‘exercise is my thing’, you exercise for 30 mins a day around 5 days a week- isn’t that like the nhs recommended minimum? Hardly an exercise guru

• Haha
Reactions: 4