Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was thinking that as I read your comment and she got a poxy cd 😂
I think she’s seen radio silent because she’s been breaking every covid rule.
100% - breaking all rules that’s why she has been so quiet. But she will come back saying she just wanted to be more present with the girls!

Reactions: 4
I wonder how she will react if she is put in tier 4 tonight? She was so smug about other people having to be in it and not be able to see family. Vile girl.

Reactions: 3
Are those girls potty trained yet? I can’t believe they’re nearly 3 and still in nappies, in cots and using a buggy most of the time. Lazy parenting.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
mu theories to why she’s not on Instagram

shes potty training
she’s breaking rules
or
she’s got corona

Reactions: 2
Just catching up I thought I hadn’t heard her moaning voice for a while.

I agree she’s either breaking the rules or Dave finally grew a pair and left her sorry arse. If she had covid she’d definitely be posting about it for sympathy 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What's the big deal about being in cots and potty training :oops:? Not all children are ready to start the latter. Why is she being so quiet though??I doubt she has Corona.

What's the big deal about being in cots and potty training :oops:? Not all children are ready to start the latter. Why is she being so quiet though??I doubt she has Corona.
It’s just that they are three in February and really you would have thought she would have tried potty training by them now, but she hasn’t. We can’t say that they aren’t ready because she hasn’t even tried. There are usually only subtle hints at readiness when it comes to potty training, not every child has a lightbulb moment where they say they are ready and I think this is what shauna is waiting for. They have good language skills and they seem bright, I’m sure if she tried they would be fine. If you leave potty training past 30 months then the child can become set in their ways and it can become harder to potty train them.

as for cots, I think at almost 3 I can’t see why they wouldn’t be ready. It’s just a case of taking off the sides and turning them into beds, it’s not really something I’d say they would be ready for or not, it’s just a natural progression.

she complains that the girls are hard work, but she holds them back and treats them as though they are much younger than they are, undoubtably this must make them feel frustrated and must lead to a few of their tantrums. Treating them according to their age would give them confidence. She still has cots, bottles, prams, nappies, nappy changing table ect. I would think they were just two, not nearly three.

Reactions: 5
@Rippedjeanmaybe has covered everything really and we all have if you read back on the thread. Our comments are specific to Shauna and the twins, obviously all children are different. They are bright girls and she has been too lazy to help them progress in any aspect. I’m hoping she has been quiet as they have been potty training!

Reactions: 4
It’s just that they are three in February and really you would have thought she would have tried potty training by them now, but she hasn’t. We can’t say that they aren’t ready because she hasn’t even tried. There are usually only subtle hints at readiness when it comes to potty training, not every child has a lightbulb moment where they say they are ready and I think this is what shauna is waiting for. They have good language skills and they seem bright, I’m sure if she tried they would be fine. If you leave potty training past 30 months then the child can become set in their ways and it can become harder to potty train them.

as for cots, I think at almost 3 I can’t see why they wouldn’t be ready. It’s just a case of taking off the sides and turning them into beds, it’s not really something I’d say they would be ready for or not, it’s just a natural progression.

she complains that the girls are hard work, but she holds them back and treats them as though they are much younger than they are, undoubtably this must make them feel frustrated and must lead to a few of their tantrums. Treating them according to their age would give them confidence. She still has cots, bottles, prams, nappies, nappy changing table ect. I would think they were just two, not nearly three.
i Agree does anyone follow quadsagainsttheodds they have just turned 4 and she’s finding it impossible to potty train.

im Surprised the don’t jump out their cots if I’m honest!

im hoping she’s taken time away to potty train and that’s why she’s gone awol.

Reactions: 1
She will come back with some crap about needing time away blah blah blah ! Attention seeking at its best ! I bet she loves all the messages asking if she is ok! She knows and loves playing the game !

Reactions: 1