Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shauna still in tier 3, surprised she hasmt been on complaining, she might save that sob story for nap time, not that it seems to make a difference to her as she does as she damn well pleases anyway!
Don’t forgot she’s now in tougher restrictions than she was in lockdown

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Moaning about it again 🙄 does she not realise quite a bit of the south are in tier 3 too 🤷🏻‍♀️
What has actually changed for her? What’s she not doing? Woman needs to get a grip!

Completely agree, Kent, london, etc have all been put into tier 3 now, we all went into lockdown, if she wants to blame someone she needs to look at herself and her own behaviour, it's because of people like her doing what they want and claiming it's to benefit their own mental health are the ones putting everyone else at risk and spreading it.
I am a huge advocate for mental health awareness etc and for those who truly suffer with mental illness I feel for and wouldnt criticise at all for breaking the rules but Shauna is just a selfish, obnoxious, spoilt brat!!

Reactions: 4
There isn’t really much of a divid I’m in bham and we’ve been in restrictions since September but when you have kids I’m not being funny it’s not much different to normal life 😂

Wow I’m surprised she even shared the message she’s been sent. But she doesn’t it and loves the drama.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
She needs to get over her self and sharing what people send her. Dont share tit you know will be judged! I live in Ni and we have had crappy restrictions for most the year to, im a parent and to be honest my life has pretty much been the same 😂 i dont need to take my daughter somewhere everyday, some days we stay home all day in our pjs playing, watching tv or just dancing and singing. Lifes what u make it. If shes constantly going to moan about things shes depressing herself! Make the most of what you have! I sure couldn't afford a coffee everyday, or to buy as much as she does! Im still content and happy!

Urghh going to take some time away from my phone now as I'm feeling down again, shes such an attention seeker it's so bleeping boring

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think that message she's been sent is fine and presents some very valid points. Truth hurts, Hun.

Reactions: 7
Why is it when people disagree with her or don't like what she does do her "fans" say that they are jealous!!!!

I dislike her, I dislike what she does and I certainly don't agree with any of it BUT I am far from jealous I'm actually so grateful I'm so far removed from her life!!!! 😡

Why is it when people disagree with her or don't like what she does do her "fans" say that they are jealous!!!!

I dislike her, I dislike what she does and I certainly don't agree with any of it BUT I am far from jealous I'm actually so grateful I'm so far removed from her life!!!! 😡
I literally came here to say this. It makes me so so so angry how no one can dislike someone or disagree with something without being labelled as jealous, people can dislike someone or something they do without being jealous ffs! Who would actually be jealous of her anyway?

Reactions: 3
I literally came here to say this. It makes me so so so angry how no one can dislike someone or disagree with something without being labelled as jealous, people can dislike someone or something they do without being jealous ffs! Who would actually be jealous of her anyway?
Exactly, I don't get why disagreement/difference of opinions or not agreeing with something that is wrong is seen as jealous!!!!!!! It really shows how immature she really is!!!

She just shares it so you feels better about herself. I don’t see how people can’t see how utterly selfish she is.

Ok so I haven’t commented on here before, but I’ve been lurking a long time, but her actions over the last few weeks have really not sat well with me. This year has been awful for a lot of people. I’m a key worker and I work with children with special needs, I have worked tirelessly throughout this pandemic ensuring those young people have a sense of normality in their lives. All during which, my Grandfather turned 90, after losing his wife last summer, he spent it alone with just door step visits from his family. Earlier this year, he was diagnosed with cancer, which is what his wife of 6 weeks less than 60 years died of last year. None of us have been able to support him properly through this time.
My Nan, who is almost 80. She has had breast cancer twice and lost her sister to liver cancer in August, was rushed to hospital last week with similar issues her sister had before she died. Again, we haven’t been able to support her fully with this as she is vulnerable and we’ve been keeping her safe.
My partner and I do not live in the same household, so this year we have barely spent any time together, which has put a real strain on our relationship, but we have done it, as that what is required of us to protect our loved ones at this time.
Meanwhile, she not only goes against all restrictions, but she also openly “influences” her followers as to what she is doing, where she is travelling to and who she’s meeting up with then has the AUDACITY to complain she’s in tier 3 and claims there’s a bias towards southerners??? I’m from Kent, and our rate last week rose by 43%. We’re still in tier 3. If we’d have moved to tier 2, I’d understand her frustrations, but there’s no difference??
Sorry for the rant, this has been brewing for a few days!

Reactions: 8
Ok so I haven’t commented on here before, but I’ve been lurking a long time, but her actions over the last few weeks have really not sat well with me. This year has been awful for a lot of people. I’m a key worker and I work with children with special needs, I have worked tirelessly throughout this pandemic ensuring those young people have a sense of normality in their lives. All during which, my Grandfather turned 90, after losing his wife last summer, he spent it alone with just door step visits from his family. Earlier this year, he was diagnosed with cancer, which is what his wife of 6 weeks less than 60 years died of last year. None of us have been able to support him properly through this time.
My Nan, who is almost 80. She has had breast cancer twice and lost her sister to liver cancer in August, was rushed to hospital last week with similar issues her sister had before she died. Again, we haven’t been able to support her fully with this as she is vulnerable and we’ve been keeping her safe.
My partner and I do not live in the same household, so this year we have barely spent any time together, which has put a real strain on our relationship, but we have done it, as that what is required of us to protect our loved ones at this time.
Meanwhile, she not only goes against all restrictions, but she also openly “influences” her followers as to what she is doing, where she is travelling to and who she’s meeting up with then has the AUDACITY to complain she’s in tier 3 and claims there’s a bias towards southerners??? I’m from Kent, and our rate last week rose by 43%. We’re still in tier 3. If we’d have moved to tier 2, I’d understand her frustrations, but there’s no difference??
Sorry for the rant, this has been brewing for a few days!

Gosh in you have had a tough year. Sending my love xx

Shauna does not understand she’s actually one of the most frustrating influencers out there at the moment. Does she not get it if everyone did what they were meant to do then we wouldn’t be in this mess? It’s not rocket science. She thinks she’s above the rules because she struggles with being a mum.

Shauna craves attention, she does things for a reaction and that certainly is not anything for anyone to be jealous off! I just hope someone who isn’t struggling about affording Xmas or even dinner sees her stories and feels jealous of her.

I genuinely don’t understand why she moans about them still being in tier 3 when she does what she wants anyway?! she did this last time as well but what has actually changed for her? The only thing shes found hard the full year is that she’s had to spend more time with her own children that she clearly cannot cope with. The comment yesterday spending the full nap time worrying about taking them out by herself proves that she can’t deal with them

I genuinely don’t understand why she moans about them still being in tier 3 when she does what she wants anyway?! she did this last time as well but what has actually changed for her? The only thing shes found hard the full year is that she’s had to spend more time with her own children that she clearly cannot cope with. The comment yesterday spending the full nap time worrying about taking them out by herself proves that she can’t deal with them
The fact that she made her husband change his working hours and then enlisted the help of the family with looking after them proves that she can’t deal with them too. I don’t think she realises that no matter how hard you find it looking after your children, you chose to have them, so they are your responsibility and you have to get on with it...

Gosh in you have had a tough year. Sending my love xx

Shauna does not understand she’s actually one of the most frustrating influencers out there at the moment. Does she not get it if everyone did what they were meant to do then we wouldn’t be in this mess? It’s not rocket science. She thinks she’s above the rules because she struggles with being a mum.

Shauna craves attention, she does things for a reaction and that certainly is not anything for anyone to be jealous off! I just hope someone who isn’t struggling about affording Xmas or even dinner sees her stories and feels jealous of her.
Thank you. I didn’t mean to send out for a pity party, but my point was people have got it tough, and there’s a lot of people much worse off than me. I’m fortunate to have a roof over my head, a stable job and family around me at home, much like she does, but others can’t say that this year. She doesn’t realise how lucky she is. Despite what’s happened this year, I still won’t flaunt the rules because I have morals and a conscious

She’s just an ungrateful cow. She doesn’t have to worry about money because both her and Dave are employed by her family, she’s got a lovely big house, a nice modern car, two healthy children, plus her and Dave are healthy and doing well.

it really annoys me how she claims people don’t know her life because she “only shows what she wants to show”. Is she joking? She shares practically every minute of her day... she’s trying to make it sound like she has some difficult private things going on, but she doesn’t, she’s just an attention seeker.

Reactions: 5
Wow I'm really sorry to hear of what an awful time you have been having.
Shauna is so obnoxious and self absorbed she doesnt think about anyone else, it is literally all about her and even when people try to make her realise she turns it back to herself. She is actually quite narcissistic.

I'm glad to see some people calling her out on it and actually think we need to do it much more, the trouble is she has so many people feeding into her bullshit and enabling her that she thinks she is right and justified. She thinks someone disagreeing with her makes them a troll and jealous. I hope to see more people calling her out.

Glad to see she wasnt spending the rest of the afternoon on insta....oh wait she has....