Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Us “trolls” don’t hate her buying stuff we just hate her spend every day buy the girls absolute shit and tatt however spend a fortune on herself. Even dave got b&m pjs for Xmas. Then claim having a poor man dinners 🤷‍♀️

I couldn’t justify buying poundland coats and then converses for myself! It doesn’t add up. I couldn’t justify buying all my kids presents from bargain stores and putting no real thought into them and then buying myself £200 worth of gym stuff.
I couldn’t buy a Levi hat for myself but a poundland hat for my kids.
Shauna if you read this I hope that makes you see why people say stuff to you.

Reactions: 7

NewMaskWhoDis

Only me who thinks it's really mean making them sit in their buggy at a xmas light walk through event. She has gone with Dave so they could have one each. No excuses. Let them explore fgs bearing in mind they have been strapped in their car seats for about 30 mins to get to Heaton park from Leigh/Astley.

NewMaskWhoDis

Her going silent about tier 4 speaks volumes about her. If she cant play the victim and beg for sympathy she isnt interested, she refuses to acknowledge that anyone else is worse off.

She is such a cunt. I've been wanting to use that for a while but wasnt sure if I'd get banned 😂😂

• Haha

BethanyGilbert

VIP Member
She’s written “They remind me so much of my girls in a years time” about someone else’s older twins. How can they remind you of something that hasn’t happened yet.

• Haha

22MonthsBetween

Omg the latest story of her in the ambulance 🤦🏼‍♀️ Why would you take a photo and post it if your daughter was poorly enough to require an ambulance 🤯. There’s something seriously wrong with Shauna

Buggeroff

VIP Member
Designer clothes for her and £10 poundland coats.
These won’t be designed to keep your girls warm! She’s spend about £400 on herself running clothes and CK Pjs and bras. It’s just disgusting now and then moaning about having a poor mans dinner.
I reckon she must be really up her own arse in real life.

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Buggeroff

VIP Member
It actually made me feel uncomfortable how she recorded the upset and tired. It’s not relatable as we all see our own kids do that.

NewMaskWhoDis

I'm disgusted she has done that, I actually cannot believe it. I talk to my little guys all the time, it's like putting your headphones in while walking next to your husband or anyone else you are walking with for the matter. For one it's so rude and for two it's really mean and ignorant. What a selfish nasty person. Does she even like their company???!!!??
Neber found a buggy friendly way to get on the canal, how about because you shouldnt be taking them in their buggy, get them out and let them walk fgs, she is setting foundations for such lazy behaviours. Also she always trys to make out that they love napping yet shes just shown herself lay on the floor in their room with them clearly forcing them to nap. Shes such a bitch.

Choco88

VIP Member
That advert is shocking! One child looks miserable as sin, the other is playing with a plug socket 😳 excellent parenting Shauna 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
I don’t understand why that would be the first thing she would be thinking “better quickly take a boomerang for my insta story”

NewMaskWhoDis

What really annoys me is everything she posts is about her 'deserving' it. Tell.me shauna why oh why do you deserve 3 plus coffees.a.day, why oh why do you deserve a bag of chocolate because you have been to the trafford centre.
Why does she have to declare that she deserves things like her life is so horrendous. Shes just a self centred arse.

• Heart

Fhalfol

It's the blatant flouting of lockdown rules for me. Wish I could go for a nice run while someone looked after my kids 🥲

NewMaskWhoDis

Her post about the elves 'minimal effort when mummy does the elves' sums up her whole parenting style. Minimum effort where your girls are concerned shauna isnt it.

• Haha

madditag

She having a laugh - saying she always puts the girls first and rarely treats herself?! She is ALWAYS buying stuff for herself!!!! She spends more a week on bloody takeaway coffees than she did those coats!

Here we go.. ‘psyching herself up’ to go clothes shopping. DONT FUCKING GO THEN. Stupid woman.

• Haha
  • Heart
“Sorry I can’t reply to them all” well you wouldn’t have to reply to anything if you didn’t post a story about it🙄

• Haha

Buggeroff

VIP Member
I really really wish people not just Shauna would stop sharing all the food they’ve bought for Xmas. It dawned on me this morning some people dont have a pot to piss in and really struggling. So seeing everyone’s food shop will make them feel shit.
It’s like people sharing all the presents that Santa brings their kids it’s just going to make other parents feel crap. I think this year more than ever people should think before they post.

Billing1717

I thought the whole point of cot beds was that they could be adapted into toddler beds anyway, hence the name? As far as I can see she has just bought another pair of what she already had? Just seems to be another example of her nonsensical and excessive spending habit. Even though she appears to have the funds to buy quality stuff for the girls when they need it, she just buys age-inappropriate tat that gets replaced in a few weeks. Giving her the benefit of the doubt, she might have bought undersized beds as the girls share a room and it would save space.... BUT SHE ALREADY HAD COT BEDS!

NewMaskWhoDis

Anyone else do a massive out load groan when they say shauna was in home bargains and bought the elf on the shelf shite and then said she had mum guilt and asked for elf ideas. I hate this elf but I appreciate kids will love it but my son osnt 3 yet so I'm putting it off for as long as possible but does anyone else just feel that she is going to turn it into a MASSIVE CHORE and just moan about it all the time.🙈

Rippedjeanmaybe

VIP Member
Nope I don’t think she does!
Also shows how unaware she is of the current state of the country with many people losing their jobs and struggling to feed their children. To say ‘poor mans dinner’ (when some people would massively appreciate pasta and meatballs) and then buy yourself presents continually, every single day, is simply just insulting
Yeah I have to say, that comment from her was disgusting. Most people would love that meal, but are instead eating stale bread and cornflakes because they’ve not got a penny to their name. She needs to get off her high horse and stop thinking she’s above everyone.