Shauna_heidi_hallie #2

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand why she never lets them walk anywhere, they’re not babies anymore and she needs to realise that. You would not look at them and think they were almost three, not a chance. I’d say they were just over two.

Reactions: 5
But if she let them walk then she wouldn’t have time to film them. 😂

I wouldn’t even judge her for using a lead on them

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t understand how they don’t make a fuss, does she bribe them? 😂

it annoyed me yesterday when she said she lied to them and told them their costume was broken because they were going out and she didn’t want them to wear it. What’s the point in lying to them? Why can’t she just tell them no they can’t wear it, but they can later? I know it’s not major, but I don’t see why she needs to lie, just be honest.

Reactions: 7
They look like they have a disability that leaves them unable to walk being in a buggy at that size.
Also showing off her haul from primark. Yet she never gets anything for herself apparently.
Edited to remove my first sentence which I realise could have been read in a hurtful way which was not my intention.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Girls looks ridiculous. They look like they have a disability that leaves them unable to walk being in a buggy at that size.
Also showing off her haul from primark. Yet she never gets anything for herself apparently.
She’s seriously going to make them so lazy. I’ve never known children that age to use a pram constantly. It’s not like they even have to walk very long distances.

The girls look fed up and bored as hell, so mean having them strapped in at such a fun child centred event. Why bother even taking them if she isnt going to let them experience anything, it's like saying you can have some sweets but just hold them, you cant eat them.
They also look too big for that buggy. I bet they are over the maximum weight for recommended use, bearing in mind that most single strollers are 13kg maximum weight and its only generally the heavy duty suspension running buggies with a bigger weight of 15kg, my son is nearly 3 and he is 15.3kg and they look quite a bit chunkier than my son. Considering she proclaims to be so health conscious she really isnt instilling good practices with them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
The girls look fed up and bored as hell, so mean having them strapped in at such a fun child centred event. Why bother even taking them if she isnt going to let them experience anything, it's like saying you can have some sweets but just hold them, you cant eat them.
They also look too big for that buggy. I bet they are over the maximum weight for recommended use, bearing in mind that most single strollers are 13kg maximum weight and its only generally the heavy duty suspension running buggies with a bigger weight of 15kg, my son is nearly 3 and he is 15.3kg and they look quite a big chunkier than my son. Considering she proclaims to be so healthy conscious she really isnt instilling good practices with them.
It’s like when they go to the zoo, they’re always strapped in. Such a shame for them to miss out because she can’t be bothered.

Them poor girls. Literally look like they’re busting out the pushchair. Looks so uncomfortable for them 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They look like they have a disability that leaves them unable to walk being in a buggy at that size.
Edited to remove my first sentence which I realise could have been read in a hurtful way which was not my intention.
Tbh I thought the same.i don’t think the pushchair helps as it looks really big.
They look so uncomfy and squished into their pram.
We would let ours walk and they’ve just turned two it would be hard work for us but it’s an experience for them not me. They probably can’t walk in those pram suits 😂

Reactions: 1
Completely agree. If she let them walk she wouldnt have to keep buying them pram suits and just buy them a decent coat, because they would be keeping themselves warm running around rather than just being sat there cold. If you look in the background of that picture too all the other children are walking, so cruel. They must feel so confused like have we been naughty, going in the pram is now a threat to my two year old when we are out like do you want to go in your buggy lol.

Jeez how many times does one person need to go shopping really. I love shopping but she has got a problem.

Reactions: 3
Annnnnd they’re shopping again! I’d love to know what Dave earns (and how many credit cards they have!!)

Reactions: 3
Her house was around 330k. So that alone means a mortgage of around 1k-1.5k a month depending on what deposit and how long the term. For a lot of people, especially in the north west, that would be one persons wage alone gone. Then all the other bills on top, plus her car...

Dave is probably on about 30-35k for the job role that he does, depending whether or not he gets a higher wage than average because it’s her families business. Which isn’t an exceptional amount. I guess it depends how much her family pay her for being a marketing manager. I think the average wage is about 25-30k for that area? I could be wrong.

Last edited:
So Dave’s entire wage alone would be gone on the mortgage and the girls nursery fees (2 kids, 2 mornings a week, easily £400ish?) so that leaves her wage covering all bills, cars, food ... so where tf does she get all her shopping and designer clothes money from?! 😳

So Dave’s entire wage alone would be gone on the mortgage and the girls nursery fees (2 kids, 2 mornings a week, easily £400ish?) so that leaves her wage covering all bills, cars, food ... so where tf does she get all her shopping and designer clothes money from?! 😳
And she was part time, so her wage could be the lower end of what I said, plus she is furloughed at the moment and might only be getting the 80%. I think they live well above their means and they stretch themselves very thin. I don’t know they manage to do it at all. The nursery they go to is £8 an hour, so £16 for the girls, I think they do 3 hours for 2 mornings don’t they? So £48 a day? £96 a week?

And she was part time, so her wage could be the lower end of what I said, plus she is furloughed at the moment and might only be getting the 80%. I think they live well above their means and they stretch themselves very thin. I don’t know they manage to do it at all. The nursery they go to is £8 an hour, so £16 for the girls, I think they do 3 hours for 2 mornings don’t they? So £48 a day? £96 a week?
I remember she put something up ages about how the nursery is paid for by the government as she was wanting to know how it worked.

She’s out shopping again I don’t even know how the girls don’t moan all the time. Mine after 10 and screaming and going rigid to get out 😂

I remember she put something up ages about how the nursery is paid for by the government as she was wanting to know how it worked.

She’s out shopping again I don’t even know how the girls don’t moan all the time. Mine after 10 and screaming and going rigid to get out 😂
Yeah because I think you can get working tax credits towards childcare for under 3’s? Not sure how much it covers though.

she’s just making them lazy!😂

I feel so sad. My daughter is Autistic and hates walking. I have to take a pram with me most places and honour her request to stop walking. I'm hoping once it's safe I can start taking her to soft play again and getting her used to malls and fun places to go and walk. I've been offended a few times by tattlers as there seems to be a big issue with prams and children of walking age. My daughter didnt walk until 19 months and then it was lockdown. I was in a an apartment. She has never been used walking anywhere apart from parks. Shauna, please stop throwing money at things. Stop recording every minute. Please let those girls walk walk more if they want too. They are so switched on. You have no idea how hard most days are for me and other parents who are raising children with additional needs.