Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
So what’s the excuse she’s gonna pop up with…
A) We’ve been so busy making wax melts and candles.
B). I’ve been in hospital since Friday, I’m not well, all my real friends/WhatsApp gewls group know
C). She’s met a new man, he’s perfect , they’re taking it slow.

Or D…..

• Haha
Reactions: 13

poola

VIP Member
Now that's just 😳 embarrasing
The dreadful miming? 🤡

Or the fact that someone that professes to run a bizniz selling 'top quality' hair products has what can only be described as brittle, frazzled, rat's tails for hair? :rolleyes:🤮🐀

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
Can’t wait to see what this thread brings. I tell you what it WON’T bring. Me buying any of her “homemade “ wax malts or jam 😂😂😂. Imagine getting one of her box dyed black hairs in your strawberry jam 🤮🤮🤮. And the gunk behind those acrylics 🤢🤢🤢. Anyway, I’ll leave this…….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick

Debs22

VIP Member
Shes posting on 2/3 accounts sobthats why I'm reporting her for spam but mostly her main large account
I’ve just done the same. Reported loads 👍👍

Here’s the reason she’s losing weight…Was always going to be too good to be true….Ladies and Gentleman I bring you Lee Pomeroy🤡🤡🤡🤡
Fuck me id rather stick pins in my eyes. Is he the local bingo caller or something. Those messages to each other are so fake it’s laughable. You’d private message each other you wouldn’t be doing it that way. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Herself71

VIP Member
Busy creating bullshit stories .
💯
I'd say she has a new man , she usually goes quite then come on and says dhe with him 6/8/12 weeks ...we all know now what's she like , if she told you it was raining outside you'd have to go and check ..she lies so much, any fool went into that draw / raffle deserves to be scammed

• Haha

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Omfg mrsbrowns out did herself that's gotta be the funniest so far. 😂
Thankyou everyone VIP at long last. Just had to pop on before we go out, because we going out now. Just getting ready to go out now in a minute. 😅🤣😂 I think it's great she's saving up her takeaway containers to store the melts in.
Someone from havering Borough Council ffs go paint that kitchen. It's fucking minging.

• Haha
  • Heart

julie1965

VIP Member
When you get to your mid 50’s you think you have seen most things in life ….

how very fucking stupid was I ….along comes .slosher on a treadmill that wobbles …on a boiling hot day in her cramped flat filtered to the max trying to convince its followers that it’s a size 14 and that she’s going to be a size 10 in no time ..my fucking arse!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Morning campers 😊 another beautiful morning 🌄 and another video of how wonderful it is 🤣😳 god the womans like a broken record same old shit 💩🤢 so boring now tash honestly you are 🤦‍♀️

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
She talks shit, She’s already bored of yoghurt, so added water instead, water and banana isn’t a great mix… she’s gonna be sitting on the porcelain pot all day with ginger and cinnamon added to it… thick cnut 🤡
Still don’t know the difference between an orange and satsuma 😂
If you wanna add ice cream….oh my lordy
But she’s staying away from fat and dairy. Except the yoghurt. And the milk/butter/cream that goest in mash. And also except the butter that goes in pastry. Oh and except the fat that goes in the mayo she had on her tuna roll. And I bet she also had butter on said tuna roll. She wears me out 😂😂😂

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
She’s definitely doing her best acting and pretending she’s out for dinner with someone. The little glance and smile she does 😂😂😂. Not as impressive as Dave getting her a drink or when she pretended to talk to someone in the car 😂😂😂 but it’s still made me howl 😂😂😂

She done the side look again, trying to make it look like she is out with someone looool,
and can we talk about the oversized glasses that are far to big lol. Is that to hide the nose looool
We posted this exactly same time 😂😂😂

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
She's definitely on benefits. And i bet no one's bought the expensive candles theyve just bought the cheap wax melts
Maybe half a dozen sad followers but def no more, no one comments on her posts hardly now, she’s a washed up old has been that needs to fuck off lol

• Haha

sheebz2212

VIP Member
It will be interesting going forward. The inflation rate is up. Energy bills are up. Interest rates are up. Groceries are up. People will be re-evaluating their priorities - and wax melts and candles will not be high on list of essential items. I know they don’t cost loads but to some it will be not been a priority. Let’s see how it progresses for the new business 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Salale

VIP Member
Knew there's a man involed poor fucker . Go private with the messages..oh no !, I forgot she loves getting our attention and thinking she's irrestable by been a thick cunt , I'd say there'll be a tt soon with her loosing the rag with tattlers saying shes been fat shamed and were jealous (which she loved to do to others) ...she's been to nice lately?
She is quite literally a slag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

pompom99

VIP Member
The stupid cnut can’t even work out how to work a thermal printer….This is the same strong independent woman that she’s been banging on about isn’t it..🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡
It’s the 1st day of my breakfast today…. Is she pissed.? All of a sudden it’s on a diet, She’s got to eat Chia seeds for 10 days from a bowl…
Scrap that, They’re gonna be much healthier on toast loaded with Lurpack right..?🤡🤡🤡🤡
who the fuck told her to do that..?
she’s off her meds, She’s probably seen MrsBBC doing her breakfast that she always has then thought I can lose 4 stone in 3 days if I do that🤡🤡🤡
I hope she's not eating them on their own. Everyone knows Chias need to be be drunk mixed with a liquid as they can expand in the throat and can cause choking.....on second thoughts, as you were Sharon 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 12