Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if she changed her dress before she returned the label printer she ponced .

That frock alone has got to be the biggest Erection destroyer ever it must bleeping stink .
Ffsake she’s out and about making more limp dick can only be one worse than her at doing that the midlands minger 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Fabulous thread title, what wonders will Sharryn bestow upon us in this thread I dread to think, all I want to see now is her held accountable for her actions, to be made to take responsibility for once in her sorry existence that would be amazing

A new thread already,
can’t wait to see these candles and wax melts that she’s supposed to have made,
And also jam is making another come back, wonder if it will do better than the last time 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I want to see her make her wax melts like others do, that would be interesting and I can guarantee she won’t

• Haha
  • Heart
Wonder if she changed her dress before she returned the label printer she ponced .

That frock alone has got to be the biggest Erection destroyer ever it must bleeping stink .
Tudor Nights😂😂😂😂😂

I want to see her make her wax melts like others do, that would be interesting and I can guarantee she won’t
Using the slow cooker to melt the soya 🤡🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
A new thread already,
can’t wait to see these candles and wax melts that she’s supposed to have made,
And also jam is making another come back, wonder if it will do better than the last time 🤦‍♀️
Well lets hope that she has registered with the Food Standards Agency (FSA) and is able to comply with the rules and regulations of the Food Safety Act 1990. :unsure:
Obviously it goes without saying that you must be registered with your local authority 28 days before trading commences :rolleyes:

#anotheronebitesthedust #howisthelabellingworkingoutforyouhun #healthandhygiene

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just a very small and minor update. Had a word with “the friend of a friend” and filled them
I’m on the “turkey lost my toenail holiday” and they were shocked to hear what Shazza said about stevie baby and said they understood he was a really nice guy etc. I don’t deny he sounded drunk on that video but I truly believe we only saw the parts she wanted to show. I don’t think for one minute he thumped her. She is one mean SOB 🤬

Reactions: 11
That's possibly secured your Number One spot for a little while longer :unsure: :rolleyes: 😂
It’s you and me Ffsake

Welsh wanker get my ip
Address and out me you too you Midlands minger send the police round I’d laugh at em especially after what you 3 cunts have done including Gonzo 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Well lets hope that she has registered with the Food Standards Agency (FSA) and is able to comply with the rules and regulations of the Food Safety Act 1990. :unsure:
Obviously it goes without saying that you must be registered with your local authority 28 days before trading commences :rolleyes:

#anotheronebitesthedust #howisthelabellingworkingoutforyouhun #healthandhygiene
it’s all about the hashtags 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Can’t wait to see what this thread brings. I tell you what it WON’T bring. Me buying any of her “homemade “ wax malts or jam 😂😂😂. Imagine getting one of her box dyed black hairs in your strawberry jam 🤮🤮🤮. And the gunk behind those acrylics 🤢🤢🤢. Anyway, I’ll leave this…….

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait to see what this thread brings. I tell you what it WON’T bring. Me buying any of her “homemade “ wax malts or jam 😂😂😂. Imagine getting one of her box dyed black hairs in your strawberry jam 🤮🤮🤮. And the gunk behind those acrylics 🤢🤢🤢. Anyway, I’ll leave this…….
I want to buy one and burn the house down then take her to court 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh dear even bigger on gonzos hit list 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Brilliant thread title... self proclaimed Erection Destroyer. You really crack me up with your quips @slosher7777 I'd love to meet up with you once all this is finished... id like to think we can reveal ourselves at some point 🙄👍🤣 me and you would get on fab I reckon 😉

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.