Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm gutted about Mrs b😢😢 she literally had me crying with laughter with her impressions 😢
I'm reporting her on all 4 of my accounts..get that skanky bleep gone.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Didn’t know what category to report those two vids for except extremely bad bleeping dress sense 😩. Mass reporting on my second profile now. Two more to go after this 👊🏼
Anyone unsure of the accounts she is actually spamming on…. Here they are… It’s clearly states you are not allowed to have multiple accounts.
But here’s the evidence… I’ve reported all of these on all of my accounts. I’ve also emailed tt telling them she’s clearly spamming all accounts….

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Anyone unsure of the accounts she is actually spamming on…. Here they are… It’s clearly states you are not allowed to have multiple accounts.
But here’s the evidence… I’ve reported all of these on all of my accounts. I’ve also emailed tt telling them she’s clearly spamming all accounts….
Yep, I’ve done exactly the same. I also messaged TT a while ago explaining everything, but sadly she’s still there. Let’s hope this constant reporting get this Parasite off social media for good

• Heart
I've also emails costumer service to state what's shes been doing, no word back yet only a thank you...hope your reading tattle Sharon brotheren ..you time is up!!! ya tit face scamming racist bleep !@@

There’s Sasha Fontain Essex with the Sss as well - sashafontainesssex. Sorry if that’s included in your pic I’ve not got my specs on 🤓

Reactions: 6
There’s Sasha Fontain Essex with the Sss as well - sashafontainesssex. Sorry if that’s included in your pic I’ve not got my specs on 🤓
She told us she will make multiple accounts up which the old dollop has done I want shot of that old tit bleep like the rest of us do sooner that thing gets what’s coming to it the better

• Heart
🚨🚨🚨For Everyone's Attention 🚨🚨🚨

So, I knew I was on thin ice, what with so many warnings, the Mrs Brown’s Barrelcake accounts have been permanently removed due to mass reporting.
Although I’m sad not to go live with my genuine followers I feel the timing isn’t bad at all.
Sharon Brotherton is on her arse, she only has her fanny and £1.20 wax melts to sell now.
Her reputation is in tatters and her tit show of a life goes on, and on and on. The fact she is on her arse, I’ll take a bit of credit for, the rest I give to Tattle.
Keep up the good work and I shall invest myself in the new friendships I have made, Poola, Nicky, Kellie and Josephine.
It’s been a blast.
Thank you, and lots of love. Xxx
how sad 😞 miss you Kerry. Xx

I keep reporting tuna melts pages and they keep saying no violation.

She’s a bleep a bleep a big fat stinking bleep!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Finally, a bit of honest advertising 👏👏👏
I'm surprised she hasn't made Pussy wax melts too. 😂

Probably cos she ain’t got a clue how to make it! Obvs not fresh fruit from her garden or allotment
It's not cheap to make jam if you have to buy the strawberries at £3.50 for a small punnet plus the sugar & lemon juice. Then the huge pot to cook it in and a thermometer, electricity etc. I'm sure she would buy smart price jam and put her own label on it if she thought she'd get away with it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 7
I'm surprised she hasn't made Pussy wax melts too. 😂

It's not cheap to make jam if you have to buy the strawberries at £3.50 for a small punnet plus the sugar & lemon juice. Then the huge pot to cook it in and a thermometer, electricity etc. I'm sure she would buy smart price jam and put her own label on it if she thought she'd get away with it.
Exactly! She obvs didn’t know all this but why would she? Thick as 2 short planks

• Heart
Disgusted and sickened at this latest news.

I don't watch the disgusting bleep and barely read the thread now as all I want is her off public platforms, yet I find out otherwise constantly. Why is she still here?

Utterly bizarre and disgusting in equal measure. 🤢

Reactions: 12
Really sad to see kerrys account has been banned
You know we have to repeatedly report that old fucker sloshbags now on everything need to get her gone once and for all ripping people off 🤬
Least kerry made us laugh I'll miss her lives 😢

• Sad
Oh it’s giving away free wax melts if you buy 2 of its other tit products where’s the prize draw Gonzo you bleeping scumbag same place as the food bank stuff disappeared you lowlife robbing bleep

She's counting her views 🤔 does she not realise most of them are from people wanting to see the tit she's selling not to actually buy the tit. 😃 now we are getting of track a bit. I don't want to see your sales gonzo I want to see the PayPal invoice to haven house. I from personal experience know these investigations can take months. It's taken the police 13 months to come tell us the outcome of my sisters car accident so I will wait patiently. ✋ let's see how long she can keep this nice lady act up for, it must be exhausting for her. Every time someone post negatively she must be boiling up with rage. You know how she likes to scream bleep.

• Heart
bleeping heart condition was it worried about it’s heart condition trying to kill Ruth’s mate and trying to boot mcinvisble bleeping lying old bucket of tit

• Haha
See she’s still talking out of her arse again… All the new fragrances have come in… no they didn’t, a lady on your TT gave you them as her daughter used to make candles but her business didn’t take off… billy bullshitter.🤦🏼‍♀️
Also, It’s not 800k likes, It’s views… you daft twit, and people are only looking to see what shite you are selling now, or if you’ve been arrested… so duck off with your lies.
£1 each for wax melt you can pronounce…. Your business is going to be booming😂😂😂😂.

Currently sunning myself in Dubai, it’s beautiful, and no you cnut, you wouldn’t be welcome here with your views and racism🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Has the Essex acc gone? I can't see that one today. I'm guessing she's going to try her manky hands at making bath bombs next judging by her Amazon wishlist.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.