Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

poola

VIP Member
For anyone wondering how to break the overly saturated candle and wax melt Market 🙄
This is what a professional 'work station' looks like 😂

Not sure why you would need to read guidelines for a 'Commercial Pilots Licence' though 🤡🤡🤡

#186orders #liarliar #firefire

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

witchtwiccan71

VIP Member
Back from Bath today, my brother in laws graduation, lovely meal in a lovely Italian restaurant to celebrate his degree.
And a bit of retail therapy in the lovely little shops there.
Not a cock candle in sight.

• Heart
  • Haha

julie1965

VIP Member
Anyone know what happened to the morning workouts ? Thought we was all losing weight with the help of slosher???? 🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️💩💩💩💩💩

• Haha

Aliciab1933

VIP Member
Reported from all my accounts 🤣 takes some time all that 🤭
Especially the shake one with all the fruit and seeds in surely that isn't right just chucking it all in she's gonna have the squits after that lot 💩💩💩💩😳🧻🚽 reported under health and misinformation cos that just ain't right 🤷‍♀️ them deluded followers the wanna be shazzas 🙄 all be on the karsi 🚽🧻💩🤣

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Imagine having so many to choose from :unsure:

But every one of them is a cnut! :rolleyes:
I’m crying at the latest tt… She’s not well.. didn’t see that one coming did we.?😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️
But she’s got her MRI today, won’t get the results.. usual practice🤡 She looks pregnant, and Tattle have taken the piss out of her…
Yanoooo, I think I remember someone being a cnut when @poola had a relative who wasn’t well… Karmas a cnut….But having Told the Amazon bloke she’s been single for 14 years , we know that’s not possible.🤡

I think she’s after a swap, It’s a no from me you old cnut. I love my 4 bed, 3 bath, Detached house in rural Surrey with Extra large sunbathing spot in the garden and a proper pool, not the blow up 1ft deep variety😂😂😂
But she hates it in her fff in villain row now, Only a few weeks ago she was saying she loved it, It was hers (which it’s not)🤡
She’s ordered new printers, This should be joyous to watch… Do Amazon take Klarna.?😂😂😂

I think this answers your question :mad::mad::mad:
😱😱😱😱😱
What the fuck… Customer service still her finest asset them..🤬🤬🤬
Sunday at 4 gewwllllssss… get your tickets for the latest money making scam😂

Last edited:
  • Haha

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Oh my god 🙈🤣🤣 that lump trying to run 🤣🤣.. size 14 😳😆😆😆 round one leg maybe 😆😆 she wants to be a 12 then a ten 🤣🙈 she doesn't know what she wants lol.
She can plaster her face full of make up.. still be an ugly cunt inside and out...
You wouldn't believe 6 days ago she was in so much pain and needed mri 😳..
Won't go live cos she can't handle the haters and doesn't have the following she once had.

• Haha

MissSaffy

VIP Member
I get anxious and depressed just looking at her flat. For such a small space where do you even start? It needs gutted 🤢. My home is beautiful but I still see little annoying jobs that need doing and it does my head in. If I had to wake up in a haze of half painted walls, half wall papered ceilings, visible pipes, 90s radiator covers, diamanté, silver and gold tat, a stock room of shite in the corner of my a postage stamp living room and not forgetting that fucking statue!!!!! AND let’s not forget the Bon Marche wardrobe 😂😂😂. And my only escape was to a sweaty, soulless tin can in Clackerwick. Well let’s put it this way, I’d be taking more than one fucking Sominex!

• Haha

slosher7777

VIP Member
Gonzo you fucking sad nightmare can you actually tell us why everyone wants to be you your a fucking nobody all you are is a fucking lying cheating poncing narcissistic foul mouthed evil robbing no good Cunt that needs a nice long stretch at HMP preferably broadmoor

• Haha
  • Heart

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
I'm truly sad to hear this. I've enjoyed getting to know Mrs BBC on TT, her funny videos of Slasher and watching her lives. ❤

I've been reporting every single video from nudity to spam and false information, they all come back the same....no violation. The likes of Slasher and many other beggers and abusers seem to not get banned. 🤷
It’s just a fkin piss take, But I will carry on reporting all of her videos and accounts under everything I can under ALL my accounts. She’s beating vile, she needs to be off this app for good now, It’s only the new ones who can’t see her previous vile behavoir

• Heart

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
Disgusted and sickened at this latest news.

I don't watch the disgusting cunt and barely read the thread now as all I want is her off public platforms, yet I find out otherwise constantly. Why is she still here?

Utterly bizarre and disgusting in equal measure. 🤢

MissSaffy

VIP Member
If someone has ordered after 3pm on Wednesday, why is it not getting posted until Saturday? She lives in Romford not outer fucking Mongolia. Get your fat arse to the post office and post peoples orders you cnut! But she’s also making a new batch Saturday. Saturday must be the new Friday. Everyfink used to ‘appen on Friday at free o’clock 😂😂😂

• Haha

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Just seen she's been to the factory shop to get herself some glass jars. Must of took on board about using the Chinese takeaway containers wasn't a good look. Remember everybody these are made with gonzos very own man hands. Come up gonzo minions get buying the crap a fool and his money and all that.

• Haha

spongebobsquarepants

🎶” flasha’s gut wibble wobbles then grows …
In size 20 frocks you know
5 foot 10 and built like a dude
Can’t get no man in the mood” 🎶

😬🤣😂

• Haha

sausageroll1970*

VIP Member
Over 100 orders ladies and gentleman. And not a single I can't wait to get mine. Not a comment.How ungrateful the sheep have no manners. I guess gonzo better start telling her flying monkeys to start commenting or they will be out the whatsapp group.

• Haha

gatekeeper

VIP Member
Come on Sharon let’s see your process on how you make your wax melts, we are really interested in seeing how it all works and your CPL labels come on let’s see that you are all above board

• Haha