Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's definitely on benefits. And i bet no one's bought the expensive candles theyve just bought the cheap wax melts
Maybe half a dozen sad followers but def no more, no one comments on her posts hardly now, she’s a washed up old has been that needs to duck off lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Well I’ve just been able to screenshot one and got the persons name, email and phone number…. She needs to be very careful with data protection if she’s going to start showing Off with 186 blank pages… she has absolutely no integrity at all🤬

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Well I’ve just been able to screenshot one and got the persons name, email and phone number…. She needs to be very careful with data protection if she’s going to start showing With with 186 blank pages… she has absolutely no integrity at all🤬
She brags so much its shows how shallow and little she cares about ppls privacy , maybe that person should be told her adress has been put all over the Internet, she might rethink buying crap off a scammer

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Not that I'm a doubting Thomas at all, but surely there wasn't 186 'items of stock' in that kitchen cupboard was there? 🤥🤥🤥

Unless it led through to fuxkin Narnia! 🙄

#wakeupandsmellthemokkachokkacoppachino #deludedbint #pantsonfire

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Not that I'm a doubting Thomas at all, but surely there wasn't 186 'items of stock' in that kitchen cupboard was there? 🤥🤥🤥

Pool if she says that she sold that amount you can be sure she sold 10 ? we all know scumbag does like to exaggerated

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Reported from all my accounts 🤣 takes some time all that 🤭
Especially the shake one with all the fruit and seeds in surely that isn't right just chucking it all in she's gonna have the squits after that lot 💩💩💩💩😳🧻🚽 reported under health and misinformation cos that just ain't right 🤷‍♀️ them deluded followers the wanna be shazzas 🙄 all be on the karsi 🚽🧻💩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

That first #..😂😂😂😂
Perhaps that’s why she had selotape on it, to hold the amount of stock she hasn’t got in there🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Theres a Scottish Tik Toker and her job description is 'Life Coach' Womans an absolute train wreck. But it also turns out 'Life Coach' is also another Name for working in a Sauna 😉 Wonder if Sharon will change her job title to Life Coach now that she's got a bit of nutritional and exercise knowledge 🤣
She’ll have done a YouTube ‘course’ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Not me….. THIS TIME😂😂😂😂😂😂

No, They we’re glucose free, But it wasn’t a problem when she was ordering 24 cans of cream soda or Dr Pepper from Amazon by the truck full 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Oh yes that's right, I got it wrong agian! My heads in the shed lately.😊

Here’s the reason she’s losing weight…Was always going to be too good to be true….Ladies and Gentleman I bring you Lee Pomeroy🤡🤡🤡🤡
Well it won't last long as he has a young child. We all know how much she hates kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
If someone has ordered after 3pm on Wednesday, why is it not getting posted until Saturday? She lives in Romford not outer bleeping Mongolia. Get your fat arse to the post office and post peoples orders you cnut! But she’s also making a new batch Saturday. Saturday must be the new Friday. Everyfink used to ‘appen on Friday at free o’clock 😂😂😂

• Haha
If someone has ordered after 3pm on Wednesday, why is it not getting posted until Saturday? She lives in Romford not outer bleeping Mongolia. Get your fat arse to the post office and post peoples orders you cnut! But she’s also making a new batch Saturday. Saturday must be the new Friday. Everyfink used to ‘appen on Friday at free o’clock 😂😂😂
Because she can’t multi task. Wouldn’t think actually I’m going out to do my steps, I’ll pass the post office… think it’s more to do with what shop she can get to to buy them… 🤡🤡

#scammingagain
#notmakinganythingathome
#bulkbuyinginhomebargains

• Haha
Just having a browse while sitting at the airport…. See the old cock hugger nicolawantinganycockwaterhouse has got engaged… fk me they don’t waste anytime on there do they.? @Aliciab1933 … get a hat, we’ll go wedding😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
For anyone wondering how to break the overly saturated candle and wax melt Market 🙄
This is what a professional 'work station' looks like 😂

Not sure why you would need to read guidelines for a 'Commercial Pilots Licence' though 🤡🤡🤡

#186orders #liarliar #firefire

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.