Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

julie1965

VIP Member
Imagine having to come up with ways to try to reinvent yourself at 52 in a pisshole council flat …..after years of being a nasty no good cunt .

so much so that you invent an imaginary draw ….that you know full well won’t take place.🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥🤥

CUNT.
💯

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12

poola

VIP Member
A new thread already,
can’t wait to see these candles and wax melts that she’s supposed to have made,
And also jam is making another come back, wonder if it will do better than the last time 🤦‍♀️
Well lets hope that she has registered with the Food Standards Agency (FSA) and is able to comply with the rules and regulations of the Food Safety Act 1990. :unsure:
Obviously it goes without saying that you must be registered with your local authority 28 days before trading commences :rolleyes:

#anotheronebitesthedust #howisthelabellingworkingoutforyouhun #healthandhygiene

• Heart
  • Haha

Herself71

VIP Member
Here’s the reason she’s losing weight…Was always going to be too good to be true….Ladies and Gentleman I bring you Lee Pomeroy🤡🤡🤡🤡
Knew there's a man involed poor fucker . Go private with the messages..oh no !, I forgot she loves getting our attention and thinking she's irrestable by been a thick cunt , I'd say there'll be a tt soon with her loosing the rag with tattlers saying shes been fat shamed and were jealous (which she loved to do to others) ...she's been to nice lately?

• Haha

Mrs.Wummin

VIP Member
How the fuck has she lost 6lbs ffs! Did she have that rank fucken big toe amputated? That's easily a 6 pounder! 😅

• Haha

Lucylocket19

VIP Member
Hi all
Sorry been awol

I’ve been on holiday,
You know them ones with friends and family where you actually enjoy spending time together without having phone out constantly shoved in their face

Hope you’re all keeping well and I see the old bag is a mental as ever.
Size 14 😆😆😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

MissSaffy

VIP Member
D. The whole of Collier Row has been blown to smithereens because old tuna clunge doesn’t have the proper equipment to make wax melts and cock candles.

OR

E. She’s on her 15th thermal printer but, unbeknownst to her, she’s reading the facking Albanian instructions because they look Scottish 😂😂😂

So what’s the excuse she’s gonna pop up with…
A) We’ve been so busy making wax melts and candles.
B). I’ve been in hospital since Friday, I’m not well, all my real friends/WhatsApp gewls group know
C). She’s met a new man, he’s perfect , they’re taking it slow.

Or D…..

• Haha

LadyTosh

VIP Member
If it was gluten allergy she would bloody know.
I have Barrett’s disease and that is something she wouldn’t want… or indeed have with the amount of shit she shoves down her gullet ….

I’m just adding up what she’s actually had:
Galledstone on gallbladder (everytime she’s in pain)
Heart surgery
Abortion/(miscarriage apparently)
Anxiety and panic attacks
Hernia now
Covid
Throat infection x 2475
Infected toe nail due to martial arts on holiday
Weight loss due to eating her own diet (she’s done it before)
Attempt on her life due to taking 1 sominex

Im worn out for her🤡🤡🤡
Don't forget she's got hardly any cervix left as she's had multiple cone biopsies due to HPV cervical cells. She's also had multiple miscarriages and went on an imaginary IVF journey too (which even her sister said is all bollox) Now lets say the thin cervix it true, then i could believe she may have had miscarriages due to multiple colposcopys on her cervix etc however..... if that were true she'd have been advised to not fall pregnant or have a cerclage (stitch in cervix)... having an incompetent cervix does not mean you're infertile which is the sob story she tells people asto why she cant have kids. Infertility is nothing to do with cervix. Anyways when you listen to all her stories none of them makes any sense. Just like her gluten allergy hernia acidic gallstone heart attack stories, neither do her Infertility stories..... she is literally soooo full of shit. She hasn't got a fucking clue what she's talking about.... she is one thick cunt!!

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyTosh

VIP Member
What a fucking dick head she is. She's definitely out on her own coz she was reading her book as she kept looking down and reading something. Its like she was reading from a script or she made a note of what she wanted to say prior for Tiktoks benefit (how sad) Seriously if you're out with someone why would you take a book etc? Well unless ya married or been in a relationship for years and ya had a disagreement 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣🤣 then maybe however she's been single for 14 years 😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha

Debs22

VIP Member
Well you guys have a lovely weekend. I have all the family round for a BBQ, hired bouncy castle etc. lots of fun, love and happy times. X

• Heart

Salale

VIP Member
New man...they're all deluded until they see the real stripped down version minus the filters and her gob always gives her away. They don't even need to Google or tattle search her these days. She will never find what what's she's looking for..because those sort of men look for genuine selfless women. I take comfort in the fact that she's always going to be alone because no one wants a gold digging uncompromising parasite like her to introduce to friends and family .

• Heart

Boowoowoo

Here’s the reason she’s losing weight…Was always going to be too good to be true….Ladies and Gentleman I bring you Lee Pomeroy🤡🤡🤡🤡
Oh wow now what a small world this is, I know him from the estate I grew up on and he is an ex of one of her grovelling followers who is a friend of mine lol. Hmmmm I wonder if she knows about this, I may need to do some investigating lol

• Wow

slosher7777

VIP Member
The old spunker is out for dinner where’s the diet Gonzo you really do make yourself look an even bigger Cunt not by the day by the minute you sad thick dollop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Lee's_side_kick

VIP Member
Jesus I just had a gander at her video of her talking bollocks 😳 we are back to 'WE' who is this 'WE' 🤦‍♀️ that nose gonzo that nose 👃 🤥🤥🤥🤥
Comments turned off I wanted to give you a good decorator thats chip as chips cos your kitchen is rank love 😳 wot a shithole i couldn't focus cos I was busy looking at the shit behind you ironing board part painted walls 😳 thought the wallpapered ceiling in your b&m lounge was bad but fuck me you definitely don't spend ya wonga or pip payments on your home do you 🤷‍♀️
Skip a holiday and get that craphole sorted never mind how independent and hard working you are get a fucking paint brush out you skanky flange wipe 😬 craphole wot a craphole 🤦‍♀️
52 years old and lives in flat decorated by a 5 year old 🤣🤣.. and she's says she has a nice home 🤣🤣🤣🤷‍♀️🙈

• Haha

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Lol… I’m cracking up at the fact that it’s inviting complete strangers off the internet to walk with her in the park…but not mentioned the Albanian Scottish stalker… she can’t be worried about him anymore😂😂😂😂

• Haha