Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*Tendring
At least know how to spell the name of the area you want to move to 😂😂😂

I know we've had it before but........duck me! Those feet are minging 😂😂😂
Why she look like she's not seen soap in a long time. Them neanderthal trotters could do with soaking. So are we guessing if she's fucked off someone's booking because it's gonna be hot. I did see the tin huts still up for hire.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tell me that you don't know the lyrics to one of your 'favourite songs' without telling me that you don't know the lyrics to one of your 'favourite songs' 🤡🤡🤡
#evenwiththewordswrittendown #idiot #embarrassing

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Tell me that you don't know the lyrics to one of your 'favourite songs' without telling me that you don't know the lyrics to one of your 'favourite songs' 🤡🤡🤡
😂😂😂 when the rain won’t share your bean you’ll know 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

😚🤪🤡 duck me 🙈

• Haha
Now that's just 😳 embarrasing

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ewwwww this has given me the “ick”. I’m similar age and can’t imagine acting like this. I might have in my teen years. WTF is wrong with her.

• Haha
  • Heart
It’s a bleeping thick div 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh my god wtf! That was horrifically cringe, I felt embarrassed for my phone having to play that 🤣🤣🤣
What’s with the side eye thing. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I’m ☠ 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Now that's just 😳 embarrasing
The dreadful miming? 🤡

Or the fact that someone that professes to run a bizniz selling 'top quality' hair products has what can only be described as brittle, frazzled, rat's tails for hair? :rolleyes:🤮🐀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
The dreadful miming? 🤡

Or the fact that someone that professes to run a bizniz selling 'top quality' hair products has what can only be described as brittle, frazzled, rat tails for hair? :rolleyes:🤮🐀
Are they those same products that are excellent for all hair types, vegan friendly, leaving it with an AMAZING shine…. 🤡🤡

#noshinetobeseen
#notonlythehairthatslostitsshine
#clowncentral

• Haha
New title thread
Sashas paralell universe ..where lies are the new truth and treadmills are terminated by thunderthighs.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Number 5 in particular. This is why stealing from a Charity was easy for her I guess

Attachments

Reactions: 2
But like the exercises…..never to be seen again ,I wonder if the treadmill gave way and collapsed 🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🤷‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏋️‍♀️

The dreadful miming? 🤡

Or the fact that someone that professes to run a bizniz selling 'top quality' hair products has what can only be described as brittle, frazzled, rat's tails for hair? :rolleyes:🤮🐀
No conditioner in it at all ….the struggle getting the thing out of her hair 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Ffsake stay positive people have finance Gonzo you sad thick bleep you can’t get finance your blacked balled couldn’t pay for your van as for wages furlough money you knocked em and kept the money and stick that book up your donner kebab all you pay for is cheap holidays and duck the bills and go buy sum bleeping hair dye you look like deranged old hag you dollop

Wonder how positive it will be if you saw Gonzo in the street and started shouting Gonzo how’s the tattle thread 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Gonzo must be on a cocktail of pink gin heroin and crack this morning on its corn flakes or is that a macdonalds breakfast Ffsake 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.