Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s busy making a life size model
Of herself out of wax to put that bleeping dress on that stands up by itself 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 or those pjs she’s never out of

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Busy creating bullshit stories .
💯
I'd say she has a new man , she usually goes quite then come on and says dhe with him 6/8/12 weeks ...we all know now what's she like , if she told you it was raining outside you'd have to go and check ..she lies so much, any fool went into that draw / raffle deserves to be scammed

• Haha
Reactions: 13
New man...they're all deluded until they see the real stripped down version minus the filters and her gob always gives her away. They don't even need to Google or tattle search her these days. She will never find what what's she's looking for..because those sort of men look for genuine selfless women. I take comfort in the fact that she's always going to be alone because no one wants a gold digging uncompromising parasite like her to introduce to friends and family .

• Heart
Reactions: 12
New man...they're all deluded until they see the real stripped down version minus the filters and her gob always gives her away. They don't even need to Google or tattle search her these days. She will never find what what's she's looking for..because those sort of men look for genuine selfless women. I take comfort in the fact that she's always going to be alone because no one wants a gold digging uncompromising parasite like her to introduce to friends and family .
Strange how when she meets them they all complain about her Tik Tok addiction and how no man’s going to tell her not to do it …..

just carry on being a lying deceitful bleep and it won’t matter !!! Nobody is bothered .

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Strange how when she meets them they all complain about her Tik Tok addiction and how no man’s going to tell her not to do it …..

just carry on being a lying deceitful bleep and it won’t matter !!! Nobody is bothered .
Yep , that's the bullshit she tells ppl, let them think she's a strong independent woman , when really shes a over the hill slapper thats flashs the gash for a few pound , so if a man has the right bank balance for her she'll do what she's told ...she do anything for money and to brag 🤔

Reactions: 9
I’m hoping she’s been arrested for CHARITY THEFT and has been at the police station. I don’t think she’s met anyone. Her name goes before her now

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yep , that's the bullshit she tells ppl, let them think she's a strong independent woman , when really shes a over the hill slapper thats flashs the gash for a few pound , so if a man has the right bank balance for her she'll do what she's told ...she do anything for money and to brag 🤔
She’s not over the hill she’s well over the hill pmsfl 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Isn’t it lovely and quiet without her gob.
Maybe she’s burnt her extensions off over the gas ring mixing wax.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t even want the thought of her flashing her battered kebab in my head 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

That’s the whole reason things go limp the erection destroyer 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
So she reckons she won’t ever be “live streaming” again. That’s a good thing, the least contact she has with general public the better. Let’s hope us making her so public has helped with that decision

• Haha
So she reckons she won’t ever be “live streaming” again. That’s a good thing, the least contact she has with general public the better. Let’s hope us making her so public has helped with that decision
Ha ha …. Northern Jo from Essex is in her WhatsApp, she’s one of the gewwwwllllsssss…. I wonder if she did the copy and paste txt like the Are you ok one from when she was stalked😂😂😂😂

Just report them for fake engagement and spam, she’s cross posting and trying to get numbers and views up.
Thank duck she’s not live streaming anymore… There is a god.!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ha ha …. Northern Jo from Essex is in her WhatsApp, she’s one of the gewwwwllllsssss…. I wonder if she did the copy and paste txt like the Are you ok one from when she was stalked😂😂😂😂

Just report them for fake engagement and spam, she’s cross posting and trying to get numbers and views up.
Thank duck she’s not live streaming anymore… There is a god.!!!
Have you seen sashafontainUk it’s in a treadmill now 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Size 14 my arse thought it was seriously Ill all the girls know what the duck was wrong with it then bloated McDonald’s fat gut what an absolute bleep of a woman Gonzo your scum

Fat old things wobbling all over the place treadmills not up to the task of Gonzos weight 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omg it’s bloody heart again Ffsake go have another McDonald’s you silly evil bleep the heart condition don’t wash with us Gonzo what a bleeping twit

And Jamaica back on thought it was cancelled can she actually ever tell the truth what a load of bollox as usual

Strict diet for 3 weeks Ffsake it was stuffing a McDonald’s last week it must be the same time line as tattle 2 years so that means it’s been on a see food diet for 2 days dropped half a dress size cunts only got 3 dresses and 1001 white primark tops 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Pissing myself laughing at that all natural no filters post ...she used that enhanced button to the max ..you're fooling no one you gormless cow 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
🎶” flasha’s gut wibble wobbles then grows …
In size 20 frocks you know
5 foot 10 and built like a dude
Can’t get no man in the mood” 🎶

😬🤣😂

• Haha
Okay so I can’t actually speak at the moment as I’m still rolling about in the floor laughing 😂. I will respond to when I get my breath back as I’m truly shattered watching that workout 🏋️‍♀️ 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Omg, I’m literally crying…Not going on anymore holidays, But suddenly going to Jamaica in 5 weeks…. She’s off her tits.
She’s never a size 14, Apart from a size 14 shoes ffs….fuckin clown 😂
Pretty sure she shouldn’t be doing strenuous exercise with her ‘art condition… but then again she made it into the police with it… 😂😂😂😂😂
Last week she was seriously ill , Now she’s running like a tap… steady Trashbag, You’ll be running to Maccys next🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
When you get to your mid 50’s you think you have seen most things in life ….

how very bleeping stupid was I ….along comes .slosher on a treadmill that wobbles …on a boiling hot day in her cramped flat filtered to the max trying to convince its followers that it’s a size 14 and that she’s going to be a size 10 in no time ..my bleeping arse!!!😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.