Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s been reading a book for the past 8 weeks can the bleep actually read it can’t bleeping spell or add up
All about positivity and she’s changed like duck you have gonzo your still a nasty evil bleep and as for busy you’ve been sitting on your big fat bleeping arse for nearly 3 years that’s why your so fat

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The only one that is relevant is Sharon herself and seeing justice done nothing and none else matters seeing her get her comeuppance is what we are all here for at the end of the day, anyone else who tries to stick their beak in should be ignored totally
Yep, they are just trying to be a distraction from the “Main Prize”. I had forgotten they even existed to be honest

She’s been reading a book for the past 8 weeks can the bleep actually read it can’t bleeping spell or add up
All about positivity and she’s changed like duck you have gonzo your still a nasty evil bleep and as for busy you’ve been sitting on your big fat bleeping arse for nearly 3 years that’s why your so fat
I doubt very much she’s ever read a book from start to finish, I think she has a form of dyslexia, as she gets numbers and words mixed up, she wasn’t ever schooled correctly and was rather feral by her own admission. It certain shows whenever she is pulled up on anything, she definitely does not have the vocabulary to hold or maintain any kind of conversation unless it’s all about duck, tit, or bleep words

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Yep, they are just trying to be a distraction from the “Main Prize”. I had forgotten they even existed to be honest
It’s Sharon that this is all about and it’s Sharon who is the only one we need to make reference too that’s my opinion on it

• Heart
Reactions: 11
8 weeks to read a book 🤣🤣 ffs 🙈
Out for dinner and she feels the need to do a tik tok about positivity 🤣
Must be out for dinner with dave 🤣🤣 its certainly not enjoying the company she's in 🤣🤣.. oh wait..is she dining alone?? 😁😁

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She done the side look again, trying to make it look like she is out with someone looool,
and can we talk about the oversized glasses that are far to big lol. Is that to hide the nose looool

• Haha
She’s definitely doing her best acting and pretending she’s out for dinner with someone. The little glance and smile she does 😂😂😂. Not as impressive as Dave getting her a drink or when she pretended to talk to someone in the car 😂😂😂 but it’s still made me howl 😂😂😂

She done the side look again, trying to make it look like she is out with someone looool,
and can we talk about the oversized glasses that are far to big lol. Is that to hide the nose looool
We posted this exactly same time 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
What a bleeping dick head she is. She's definitely out on her own coz she was reading her book as she kept looking down and reading something. Its like she was reading from a script or she made a note of what she wanted to say prior for Tiktoks benefit (how sad) Seriously if you're out with someone why would you take a book etc? Well unless ya married or been in a relationship for years and ya had a disagreement 🤷🏽‍♀️🤣🤣 then maybe however she's been single for 14 years 😂😂🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 12
The old spunker is out for dinner where’s the diet Gonzo you really do make yourself look an even bigger bleep not by the day by the minute you sad thick dollop 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Had to laugh at her saying she turns a negative into a positive..... who she trying to kid coz it ain't us. Gonzo is the most vile nasty confrontational bully I've ever had the misfortune to come across so pull the other one Gonzo its got bells on it 🤡🤡🤡

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Had to laugh at her saying she turns a negative into a positive..... who she trying to kid coz it ain't us. Gonzo is the most vile nasty confrontational bully I've ever had the misfortune to come across so pull the other one Gonzo its got bells on it 🤡🤡🤡
She is the negative in people's lives, that's why they all leave and she's all alone 🤣🤣
She's so thick and deluded it's actually sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So iv just seen gonzo telling everyone that's she's reading a book about turning your life around 😲 great I think she's finally getting that she's a bleep and it's got to ✋stop.... but nooooooo she's reading the book as her as the positive removing all the negative 😆 she still don't see she's the problem. And yet again people are jealous of her want to be her want what she has. Have you ever felt like hitting ya head on a wall. Well I think it would be better to just hit her head on a wall.

• Haha
Oh do duck off! Positivity my arse! the filter makes her look 12. How absolutely ridiculous. Go away and turn your necklace around the proper way 😂😂😂😂😂not many likes or comments 😂😂😂😂😂

Come on Dave. Show your face 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

• Haha
So iv just seen gonzo telling everyone that's she's reading a book about turning your life around 😲 great I think she's finally getting that she's a bleep and it's got to ✋stop.... but nooooooo she's reading the book as her as the positive removing all the negative 😆 she still don't see she's the problem. And yet again people are jealous of her want to be her want what she has. Have you ever felt like hitting ya head on a wall. Well I think it would be better to just hit her head on a wall.
Can she actually read proper books though? I thought the Ladybird books would be more for her literacy level 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Top tip thick bleep. Next time you’re pretending to be with someone and doing your best GCSE drama class acting, don’t wear massive specs which shows absolutely no reflection of another person 🤓🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 17
so dig sitting my daughters dog this weekend and on the walk this evening bumped into a fellow dog walker …..gets chatting as you do and after discussing everything else we started talking about Tik Tok……she said ere you seen that bleep Sasha Fontaine 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Thieving slag she said 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This "new" Gonzo she's attempted before, it won't last. She's a heartless bleep and nothing will ever change that fact!

• Heart
Top tip thick bleep. Next time you’re pretending to be with someone and doing your best GCSE drama class acting, don’t wear massive specs which shows absolutely no reflection of another person 🤓🤪
The bleep is too thick to realise 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Literally the thickest bleep ever

This "new" Gonzo she's attempted before, it won't last. She's a heartless bleep and nothing will ever change that fact!
Absolutely 💯

She’s definitely doing her best acting and pretending she’s out for dinner with someone. The little glance and smile she does 😂😂😂. Not as impressive as Dave getting her a drink or when she pretended to talk to someone in the car 😂😂😂 but it’s still made me howl 😂😂😂

We posted this exactly same time 😂😂😂
The optician needs to retrain letting even a dog Luke her think that glasses fit like that !!!
She’s got them from Poundland fur the seductive look ….

the bleeping wrongun .

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.