Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything and everything is all bollox that comes out her septic foul gob it’s changes by the minute she can completely contradict herself a minute after she’s said something that’s how pathetic she is 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What like yesterday whilst on the treadmill... she says she wants to be a size 12 but then in the next breath she says a size 10 😂😂 she doesn't know whether she's coming, going, been and comeback that one. She doesn't put brain into gear before it talks. Thick as duck!!

And then in her comments she says she's feeling the change already and then 10 mins later she's saying shes not feeling it yet 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂 what a melt!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just saw the drink she made this morning, the only running she'll be doing tomorrow is to the loo. Is she that thick to not know that all that fruit has sugar in it? And then tonight she's having pie & mash. You can't make this tit up. 😂😂

Have I missed the 🚶‍♀️🚶‍♀️ around the park or has the fitness regime been ditched already.
10,000 steps was the aim for today 🤡🤡🙄🙄
She could easily do 10,000 steps back & forth to the fridge 😁

Remember when she decided to go gluten free at one of their afternoon lunches? She wanted to copy Ruth lol. She decided to diagnose herself with a gluten intolerance coz she had a hernia. Now it's gallstones 🤦‍♀️ which I'm not surprised due to the amount of bleeping crap it eats.
Yes I remember the sweets off that lady on Tiktok, they were gluten free weren't they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Not me….. THIS TIME😂😂😂😂😂😂

Just saw the drink she made this morning, the only running she'll be doing tomorrow is to the loo. Is she that thick to not know that all that fruit has sugar in it? And then tonight she's having pie & mash. You can't make this tit up. 😂😂

She could easily do 10,000 steps back & forth to the fridge 😁

Yes I remember the sweets off that lady on Tiktok, they were gluten free weren't they?
No, They we’re glucose free, But it wasn’t a problem when she was ordering 24 cans of cream soda or Dr Pepper from Amazon by the truck full 🤡🤡🤡🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yeah... Harpers Sweeedies. She was slagging that Kimberly off a few weeks before hand for putting her hands thru her hair then picking up sweets without gloves 🤦‍♀️ she then goes on to promote her and big her up completely forgetting that just a few weeks prior she made a tiktok about her lol

Not me….. THIS TIME😂😂😂😂😂😂

No, They we’re glucose free, But it wasn’t a problem when she was ordering 24 cans of cream soda or Dr Pepper from Amazon by the truck full 🤡🤡🤡🤡
Oh that's right.... one minute it was eating gluten free but saying glucose free. She was getting mixed up with gluten and glucose haha.... whilst guzzling down gallons of fizzy drinks 😂😂😂 bleeping thick bleep haha

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What like yesterday whilst on the treadmill... she says she wants to be a size 12 but then in the next breath she says a size 10 😂😂 she doesn't know whether she's coming, going, been and comeback that one. She doesn't put brain into gear before it talks. Thick as duck!!

And then in her comments she says she's feeling the change already and then 10 mins later she's saying shes not feeling it yet 🤦‍♀️😂😂😂😂 what a melt!!
Exactly what I said the thick bleep does it all the time and she don’t lie 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So she telling ppl to follow her on her other account and account warning written on it ...what a stupid bleep she it

Exactly her jealousy of mrbbcs is killing her. She'll be on the saxenda next trying to promote it ...she's so bleeping thick it's pityful

This is all to get a man, she knows the desperate ones watch her
Which account is this. We need to get reporting

Has a hernia now 🙄
No she def doesn’t have a hiatus Hernia cause if she did all the grease and tit she eats would
Cause her to be in constant agony. bleeping liar

Reactions: 6
Shes posting on 2/3 accounts sobthats why I'm reporting her for spam but mostly her main large account
It’s that account which needs to go. Ive reported it all day for everything, which is why I think she’s not doing lives… she knows she will lose the whole account

• Heart
Reactions: 10
It’s that account which needs to go. Ive reported it all day for everything, which is why I think she’s not doing lives… she knows she will lose the whole account
Yes that's the one , I think your right she won't go live on the 29k one because it's on its last legs any more reporting andvits gone( hopefully), that's the one she gets payment for which she doesn't deserve.

Reactions: 8
Shes posting on 2/3 accounts sobthats why I'm reporting her for spam but mostly her main large account
I’ve just done the same. Reported loads 👍👍

Here’s the reason she’s losing weight…Was always going to be too good to be true….Ladies and Gentleman I bring you Lee Pomeroy🤡🤡🤡🤡
duck me id rather stick pins in my eyes. Is he the local bingo caller or something. Those messages to each other are so fake it’s laughable. You’d private message each other you wouldn’t be doing it that way. 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Here’s the reason she’s losing weight…Was always going to be too good to be true….Ladies and Gentleman I bring you Lee Pomeroy🤡🤡🤡🤡
Knew there's a man involed poor fucker . Go private with the messages..oh no !, I forgot she loves getting our attention and thinking she's irrestable by been a thick bleep , I'd say there'll be a tt soon with her loosing the rag with tattlers saying shes been fat shamed and were jealous (which she loved to do to others) ...she's been to nice lately?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Knew there's a man involed poor fucker . Go private with the messages..oh no !, I forgot she loves getting our attention and thinking she's irrestable by been a thick bleep , I'd say there'll be a tt soon with her loosing the rag with tattlers saying shes been fat shamed and were jealous (which she loved to do to others) ...she's been to nice lately?
She is quite literally a slag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Over 100 orders ladies and gentleman. And not a single I can't wait to get mine. Not a comment.How ungrateful the sheep have no manners. I guess gonzo better start telling her flying monkeys to start commenting or they will be out the whatsapp group.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.