Sasha Fontain #29 The Erection Destroyer starring in Hi Hoe, Hi Hoe, It's Back To The Flat We Go!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Same old cycle. She’s blocked poor old Ciara for pointing out she’d actually gained weight 😂😂😂
She talks tit, She’s already bored of yoghurt, so added water instead, water and banana isn’t a great mix… she’s gonna be sitting on the porcelain pot all day with ginger and cinnamon added to it… thick cnut 🤡
Still don’t know the difference between an orange and satsuma 😂
If you wanna add ice cream….oh my lordy

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She talks tit, She’s already bored of yoghurt, so added water instead, water and banana isn’t a great mix… she’s gonna be sitting on the porcelain pot all day with ginger and cinnamon added to it… thick cnut 🤡
Still don’t know the difference between an orange and satsuma 😂
If you wanna add ice cream….oh my lordy
But she’s staying away from fat and dairy. Except the yoghurt. And the milk/butter/cream that goest in mash. And also except the butter that goes in pastry. Oh and except the fat that goes in the mayo she had on her tuna roll. And I bet she also had butter on said tuna roll. She wears me out 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
But she’s staying away from fat and dairy. Except the yoghurt. And the milk/butter/cream that goest in mash. And also except the butter that goes in pastry. Oh and except the fat that goes in the mayo she had on her tuna roll. And I bet she also had butter on said tuna roll. She wears me out 😂😂😂
She’s proper comedy value I’ll give her that… waster

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How the duck has she lost 6lbs ffs! Did she have that rank fucken big toe amputated? That's easily a 6 pounder! 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I've never seen anyone selling wax melts in Deli pots. I've had sauces from take aways in them pots but never wax melts 🤷🏽‍♀️ has anyone else.... is this the norm?
Screenshot_20220806-175621_TikTok.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Well just when I thought she could not possibly be any dumber ...she completely throws a curve ball in and claims gaining weight is actually losing it 😳 😐 I really do think she's got a massive problem with figures be it cash..weight or relationships in terms of time .duck me she would make the devil laugh the thick as pigshit bint.

• Haha
Just think what Alfred Hitchcock could have done with that bleep as main lead! Fucken Oscar material!

Nurse Ratchet/Annie Wilkes and fucken Norman Bates' Maw all rolled into one!

Add a sprinkling of any bleep from Ru Paul's drag race and Bob's yer fucken uncle or as we know her, Gonzo

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ruth is doing a live and the topic on conversation is scumbag, it's gonna kick off tattlers ...in fairness Ruth isn't been negative but you know what the other one is like she will respond and I'll be waiting

• Heart
Ruth is doing a live and the topic on conversation is scumbag, it's gonna kick off tattlers ...in fairness Ruth isn't been negative but you know what the other one is like she will respond and I'll be waiting
Is she still live?

Reactions: 3
Everything is fake with that old Shitcunt tits eyelashes products weight loss you name it it’s bleeping fake including 186 orders 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Always nice to see the minions in there… I’m sure they were running back to Trashbag telling her… but her main minion said she felt sorry for Trashbag….here you go trash incase she tries to deny it… there in black and white🤡

Attachments

• Haha
duck, how many times do I have to keep reporting her. Is she selling her tuna canoe shots to the CEO of TikTok.

• Haha
That's the one who's was saying stop picking on me !!
Always nice to see the minions in there… I’m sure they were running back to Trashbag telling her… but her main minion said she felt sorry for Trashbag….here you go trash incase she tries to deny it… there in black and white🤡

Reactions: 4
Omg the video of her about going on love Island for oldies, she wants to go on it with her beautiful bikini body hahaha ha.
Someone please make it stop

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
That's the one who's was saying stop picking on me !!
Yeah I saw that, Loves the tuna canoe 🤢

Omg the video of her about going on love Island for oldies, she wants to go on it with her beautiful bikini body hahaha ha.
Someone please make it stop
We can all bombarred itv with emails telling them exactly why she shouldn’t go on it. Anyhooo, think they do a background search, so she’ll be fucked before the off😂😂😂😂

• Haha
She really is one thick ugly bleep..
Just catching up on today's shitshow...
She lost 4/6 lb, (the amount changed on each tt) she can't run cos her poor old heart 😆🙈 she talks no bleeping sense😳😆 she done 28 secs, u know it sounds alot and your probably laughing 😢was she meant to say its NOT alot 🤷‍♀️😆🙈
my brain 🧠 hurts just listening to her for 5 minutes..
I know people with hardly any education make more sense than her.
it now wants to go on love island 🤣🤣
Can't get a man in the real world so it's trying on reality TV 😆😆.
You couldn't make this tit up 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.