Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this isn’t directly related to Sarah but I want to whinge about me somehow getting WFB emails / newsletters and I don’t know why AND I’ve tried unsubscribing legitimately 5 times and they continue to come hard and fast it’s so annoyyying 🫠
OMG Same!!! I actually had to unsubscribe from my emails on my laptop cause doing it on my emails on my phone didn’t work!!

Reactions: 8
“Mum voice”
“Real Mum”
“Deliciously joyful” (what the duck?)

Sarah really latches on to the most nonsensical and mundane ideals of parenthood. Never once since she’s had kids have I seen her reflect on how her kids have taught her patience, made her reflect, matured her; or how (#) blessed she is to witness them gaining skills, passing milestones, etc. Nah, they give her a chance to live out her own girlhood playtime of pushing a pram, using a fake saccharine voice, and give her a real life compliant (read dependant) prop…that is until they learn to ‘VeRbAliSe’ and say they dislike her 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Never once since she’s had kids have I seen her reflect on how her kids have taught her patience, made her reflect, matured her; or how (#) blessed she is to witness them gaining skills, passing milestones, etc.
Watch how her next flex about motherhood has all these keywords.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is she talking about? EVERYDAY is her “pretending” to be a real mother…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
What does she even mean? She acts as if she only became a mum when she had Mally 🐮

YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHILD, SEZBOT!!!
lol this photo is fishing for the “omg he looks bigger than you” comments

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I can’t get over “deliciously joyful” as a description. What the duck? Why is that the phrase you chose?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Why does sezbot act like she needs an award for looking after her kids by herself 😂 my hubby is fifo has been for 6 years, he's not home half the time, sometimes it does get hard but you learn to manage. Lol

Reactions: 19
Also someone needs to tell The Sez that the curtain bang trend is at least 2 years old at this point.

Just say you’re balding, Sarah 👩‍🦲

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Whats the point of this story if her kids “aren’t content”. Turn your phone off and parent!
Whilst we’re shitting all over her parenting, she literally let fox cross a road in the middle of cronulla a couple of metres behind her because she was too wrapped up in her phone the other day. Ironically on the day that she was SO PROUD to be parenting on her own.
Also after being loud and rude to the cafe staff as usual.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 42
“Mum voice”
“Real Mum”
“Deliciously joyful” (what the duck?)
Maybe she's found a website that tells you what words are currently trending on social media and she tries to work them into a caption, even if it makes no sense 🤣

She probably thinks she's clever or quirky but in reality she just comes across tryhard, weird and delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She's sO bUsY being a #boymum...she's still milking content from one of her "five" businesses, The Healthcode podcast with its 5 minutes episodes that were recorded over 2 months ago. The "far out" clip she's cycling now was filmed on July 10...so they just sit around for an hour shooting the tit and then splice it into 5-10 minute "episodes" and call it a daily podcast?

Also, it's September 10 there now - is the giveaway winner going to be announced now that the deadline has passed?

Reactions: 27
Also, it's September 10 there now - is the giveaway winner going to be announced now that the deadline has passed?
The winner has 3 months to claim the prize so they probably won't announce a winner until they've got in contact to accept. In theory, anyway. I'm not 100% convinced they'll post anything.

Going back to the whole having the kids on her own for one night thing, the ONLY reason she had them on her own was because she had no choice; her parents are on holiday and her sisters couldn't or wouldn't stay over with her. There she is crowing about how awesome a parent she is for doing it by herself for one night but she had. no. choice. Even then she was still texting one of her sisters at midnight because she was spiraling. Her family have to know this isn't normal, right?

It's going to be real interesting when her sister has her baby and the family's focus will be on them and not Sarah.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.