Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WhiteFox

EFCEFBA9-C814-47DC-9110-5E265E136302.png

Do you think she’s annoyed her sister has abs without contorting her body to force them?
I think her sisters having the same body as her, despite eating gluten and normal sugar…..must p her off.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 54

peridoe

VIP Member
Sorry this is a long one but going back to the holiday vlog, they included two fake time jumps to make it look like they were away for longer than 5 nights.

Timeline according to the vlog:

Day 1: Arrive

Day 2: (pink bikini) Kurt and Fox cut open coconuts, Sarah lays by the pool saying she just wants to chill while complaining about not being able to chill, they go swimming in the pool.

Day 3: Zoo trip and breakfast with the birds. Sarah hates birds. Wore a "fancy dinner dress" with a thigh split because she didn't pack chill clothes. Sure Jan. They go out for dinner to a seafood restaurant where Kurt gets food poisoning.

*A few days later*

Day 6: Says yesterday was a resort day chilling by the pool which was Day 2. Kurt is in quarantine. Sarah does a workout. Hasn't worked out for "a full 7 days". Realised she wasn't filming so starts the workout again. Uh huh.

Day 7: (pink bikini and sheer white pjs) Goes to the beach. Kurt tries to climb a coconut tree.

*2 days later*

Day 9: (all dressed in black) Outro for the vlog. Fly back home.

Actual timeline based off of her stories:

Fri 19th Aug: Day 1 - Arrive.

Sat 20th Aug: Day 2 - Pink bikini and oversized shirt selfies.

Sun 21st Aug: Day 3 - Pink bikini pool day. Wore the black pjs for dinner. Dramatic collarbone pop selfie. Ate seafood and icecream.

Mon 22nd Aug: Day 4 - Sarah dressed in white crop & blue leggings. This was her workout day while Kurt was in quarantine with food poisoning. In the vlog she says went for a walk alone with the boys but Kurt was there, or else who took the pics?

Tue 23rd Aug: Day 5 - Pink bikini with see through white pj bottoms. At the beach. Sarah was chasing Fox.

Wed 24th Aug: Day 6 - All dressed in black. Flew home.

They didn't share anything about the zoo trip, breakfast with the birds or Sarah's choice of outfit so that might have happened on any day but most likely day 2 since we only had a bikini selfie and nothing else that day.

Going by both timelines all they did outside of the resort was a trip to the zoo for breakfast and a trip to the beach one evening. Wow, so adventurous. But then Sarah did say she specifically wanted a resort holiday where she could just lay by the pool and chill. I forget they don't have a pool at home where she can do that.

Anyway, I know we know this but I'll say it again: they were not away for two weeks. They left on the 19th and got home on the 24th. 5 nights / 6 days. If they were away for two weeks they would have gotten home on her birthday. Yet they included two fake time jumps in the vlog to make it appear they were away at least 9 days (which still isn't two weeks!).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
C3D9F41F-1F2F-4568-9396-0954C8DAFAA9.png

I actually can’t cope with this photo.. what’s the bloody bag doing there lol..

yes Sarah your a cashed up bogan with no dress/fashion sense at all. You have such an expensive bag and can’t even style it lol

Maybe chat with Beth about some fashun tips? It’s a shame money can’t buy style 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

yungbex

Is this in violation of the new ad standards for influencers??

EDIT: as mentioned by the TGA,

" Advertisements cannot include testimonials made by a person who has received 'valuable consideration' for making the testimonial. Valuable consideration is payment of some value (such as monetary payment or free product).

- Any comments you make about your personal experience with the goods amounts to a testimonial. Testimonials are not permitted by those involved in the production, sale, supply or marketing of the goods. This includes influencers who are engaged by a therapeutic goods company to promote the goods, or anyone who receives valuable consideration (payment or goods, for example) for making a testimonial. "

Also - " Not claim that a product can diagnose, treat or cure a serious condition without prior permission or approval from the TGA. "

Okay, I just spent about 5 minutes reporting her to the TGA for non-compliance. Thanks for the screenshots, hopefully we hear back sometime :)

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scarlette92

Chatty Member
The outfit she's wearing today to the wedding, weird! I'd love to see her photographed amongst the other wedding guests. It's definitely not spring wedding vibes lol! It's more underground dive bar on a Saturday night vibes 🤣

• Haha
I'm still catching up and i'm on page 15 lol.
But I just watched her current stories up right now and how is she so proud of herself for having 'both boys at home alone'?
Is it an achievement? I don't get what her obsession about when she looks after her own kids 'alone'?
I could understand more if they were difficult or were high needs, had medical conditions etc.
But from what we have been shown, they are two regular kids. In fact M seems like a good baby. F seems a bit full on but my opinion on that is it's to get her attention.

I have a 3 year old, and I can understand and empathise with how much work they are. And I can't imagine having a baby aswell right now.
But I work full time. I work lots of late afternoons, nights, and weekends. My daughter has JUST come out the other end of waking up at 4am since February. I also just earn a regular full time wage and my job is very mentally taxing. (Youth Work) And I also have zero support outside of my partner who also works full time hours. I know all situations are different, i'm not saying im worse off or better off that her situation.

(But kind of I am) because she has a high disposable income to get a nanny or a cleaner, 2 sisters that seem to love her kids, parents that are together and seem supportive, Kurts family, she has extended family like that pink cousin that seem supportive. She works from home. F could literally be in daycare full time. M could even be in daycare 1-2 days a week now.

And she is super proud of herself for having one night on her own with 2 kids???? I truly don't get it, what is the deal? What am I missing?

Mums have been doing this for centuries. Not to mention single mums, FIFO mums, or mums with genuinely unsupportive partners, mums with no additional family. Some mums are stay at home mums parenting extremely difficult children or children with complex needs on their own all day and all night with no respite, mums in DV relationships that cannot get out.
She truly pisses me off.

But hey at lease she is sooooo proud of herself for parenting her two kids alone for one night in 6 months.

EDITED TO ADD- I just caught up and I can see i am not the only one intensely triggered by that bullshit story.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Fishnips

VIP Member
WTF is adult finger size?! The picture she showed of the pancakes last week they were in long strips, yes so he could pick them up but also too big for a child. Even a whole blueberry at that age can be dangerous.
My nephew is 9 months old and yes eating like a champ, but it is mashed up soft foods, he is fed in the highchair with a bowl and spoon and after he has finished eating we let him play with what is left.
We saw the same with Fox that he was still smearing food all over himself eating when he was 2. By that point kids should be able to eat off a plate, with minimal mess and with utensils. But that doesn't get the funny messy pictures to show a chaotic life.
It is lazy parenting as with everything else Sez has shown so far.
Can't stand her but there's nothing wrong with how she's feeding Maleficent, there's absolutely no need for mashed up foods or spoon feeding healthy, able bodied babies and plenty of good reasons to adopt this way of weaning.

• Heart

cumcustard

VIP Member
32CE5EE8-89C7-4CF6-8460-AC77DC4053BE.jpeg

FULLY alone for the first time? But what about the monetised vlog called Alone for the week? Where you said Kurt leaves you for the week… two kids by yourself?

• Heart
  • Haha

BusyBee01

did she JUST call pizza dough a “batter” 😵😵😵😵
She has also been 'researching the chemistry' of what makes a good gluten free pizza dough over the period of a month. Watch out actual food scientists, Sez has 'good vibes' about her new concoction.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

pauline29

32774408-16F9-4552-9870-12140EEB618B.png

It’s 7 in Sydney? What is the big deal about waking up at 7?

And straight to her stories to complain about her son and daddy leaving yet again!

jeansarah

Ugh they’re new podcast about night time routine 😳 yawn 🥱 so sick of the narrative of ‘if you’re not a parent you don’t understand busy’. This comes from such a place of privilege. I have a baby and yes it’s hectic. But when I was ‘free and single’ I was also broke, worked two jobs and spent a lot of time caring for my sick mum and checking in with a sick sibling.

I get that being responsible for kids is hard, but it’s a privileged position to go from only being responsible for yourself and only having to spend money on yourself and fun stuff to having children. Not everyone had that magical transition of earning lots of money and living freely and comfortably, with the only real responsibility and obligation they have beginning with children.

also just hate the hate on people without kids. It’s a lame and overused trope. Also scuzz a huge percentage of your demographic doesn’t have kids 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Flexicon

Only had 30 minutes this morning, so I drove to the gym, took a bunch of selfies, and SmAsHeD oUt a bodyweight workout that requires no equipment and could have been done in my garage. 🤔🤔
Screenshot_20220912-102539_Instagram.jpg

Sis so blatantly trying to promote her Limitless ED book with this fake ass post is giving me the 🤮🤮

• Haha

WhiteFox

0C10AA79-5217-453E-86F2-B4EFC92D5550.png

No professional designer would pick a colour this pale for the title. People struggle to read pale on pale. I’m sure Sez has perfect vision and I’m sure she’s making it for ‘herself’ and her preference but this designer needs to man up and tell her it doesn’t work.

———————
P.S - I don’t listen to the podcast but I do check the topic from time to time. Todays episode:

‘What do you put in your kids lunchbox and more importantly do you do this better than your partner?’

She’s always hating on Kurt isn’t she. Just because he doesn’t include activated almonds and hemp seeds…..doesn’t make it a bad lunch.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 51

veryrawandreal

VIP Member
The reason she is doing a 'reformer without a reformer' workout is because she actually has no idea how to use her reformer.

• Haha
  • Heart

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
What does she even mean? She acts as if she only became a mum when she had Mally 🐮

YOU HAVE ANOTHER CHILD, SEZBOT!!!
Sarah never wanted to be a mother to children/teens/grown humans. Sarah only ever want to be a pregnant, pram pushing, baby mother. As they gain personality she is over it.

• Heart
  • Sad

Sentient Yam

Chatty Member
Meanwhile, some not-so-subtle shade from Beth, whose new workout guide comes out tomorrow:

I combine my knowledge from my Bachelor of Science in Psychology (BPsychSc) degree with my studies in Personal Training to create this program through a holistic lens. Science-based, every time 🫶🏼
Cursor_and_IMG_7506_jpeg.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart