Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does everything have to include her or be named after her?!
Why not just call it 'household meal plan " but noooo SEZZY household meal plan.
View attachment 1558101
Hold up... since when has Jess been Sunee's nutritionist? Did Dee finally see the light? I mean, it was obviously coming as Sarah and Kurt want their employees all under one roof which Dee couldn't/wouldn't do as she has her own businesses.

So now Jess is Kurt's account manager and producer for HoG AND Sunee's nutritionist for Sarah. I'll bet that'll get interesting. I wonder who gets priority for her work?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Why didn’t she run the sale along side the competition? It would’ve increased the number of people who signed up because they would’ve had double the incentive.
And of course it’s going to piss people off now that you run a sale RIGHT AFTER the competition closes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
She forced her employee to wear the same ugly shirt?
Naaa, that Sezbot x2. It’s some really annoying video with flickering pictures that’s probably triggering epilepsy. 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

ETA: Wow. 14 comments after 14 hours. Their engagement is on fire 🔥

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hold up... since when has Jess been Sunee's nutritionist? Did Dee finally see the light? I mean, it was obviously coming as Sarah and Kurt want their employees all under one roof which Dee couldn't/wouldn't do as she has her own businesses.

So now Jess is Kurt's account manager and producer for HoG AND Sunee's nutritionist for Sarah. I'll bet that'll get interesting. I wonder who gets priority for her work?
I wondered that too. Dee still features on Sunee posts but in more of a generic wElLnEsS posts kind of way, not giving nutrition advice.

The Sunee website shows Dee as the nutritionist and Millie as the dietician, but there's been zero mention of Millie lately that I can see.

I checked Jess' LinkedIn to see if she has actual credentials and it looks like she did go to school for nutrition back in the day. So probably a way for Sunee to "save money" by having one employee who's simultaneously the nutritionist, account manager, producer and yes-woman for Sez and Kurt. Maybe one of the Aussies can corroborate if this is a real school:

Griffith College
Nutrition and Dietetics
2017 - 2020
* Grade: GPA 6.5
Sidenote - the pic of Sarah on the Sunee staff page. Holy tit. She's styled like she's in her 50s! That spray tan, inch of dark roots, chiclet teeth and topknot. And I thought she "hated" wearing pink? LMFAO...can't keep up with this tripe.

IMG_7643 2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 33
I wondered that too. Dee still features on Sunee posts but in more of a generic wElLnEsS posts kind of way, not giving nutrition advice.

The Sunee website shows Dee as the nutritionist and Millie as the dietician, but there's been zero mention of Millie lately that I can see.

I checked Jess' LinkedIn to see if she has actual credentials and it looks like she did go to school for nutrition back in the day. So probably a way for Sunee to "save money" by having one employee who's simultaneously the nutritionist, account manager, producer and yes-woman for Sez and Kurt. Maybe one of the Aussies can corroborate if this is a real school:
From what I can see, Griffith Collage is the equivalent of TAFE, but is associated with Griffith University.
However on further investigation, there doesn’t seem to be a nutrition diploma/course at Griffith College, only Griffith University(Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics)

Reactions: 11
32774408-16F9-4552-9870-12140EEB618B.png

It’s 7 in Sydney? What is the big deal about waking up at 7?

And straight to her stories to complain about her son and daddy leaving yet again!

Reactions: 52
Oh no, poor Sarah has been left on her own with her kids again.

*takes a deep breath*

Hahahahahahaha! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Sarah is definitely just salty that Kurt has been invited on a bucks trip, meanwhile the only friends she has are the ones she either pays, promotes or use her for clout to grow their own social media, and even they don’t even like her

• Heart
Reactions: 41
From what I can see, Griffith Collage is the equivalent of TAFE, but is associated with Griffith University.
However on further investigation, there doesn’t seem to be a nutrition diploma/course at Griffith College, only Griffith University(Bachelor of Nutrition and Dietetics)
yeah Griffith College is a TAFE. Likely they had a cert III or IV in nutrition but have since scrapped it.

Reactions: 13
Why didn’t she run the sale along side the competition? It would’ve increased the number of people who signed up because they would’ve had double the incentive.
And of course it’s going to piss people off now that you run a sale RIGHT AFTER the competition closes.
I reckon her competition was a huge fail. She probably thought she would get heaps of new subscribers and now that she didn’t she’s desperately trying to get more by offering a discount. She has really been making so many changes to Sunee lately.. adding dairy and gluten recipes, competition, meal plans and now 20 % off.. this to me looks like she’s not getting the amount of subscribers she needs and is desperate for more

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I hate all this "Mally, foxy, mummy, daddy" bs

Also it's Brentons bucks, she's probably sad he's getting hitched
Screenshot_20220907-005858_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Aren’t Brenton and Beth already married? I get that some people tied the knot in haste to avoid Covid cancellations, but it’s weird to me to have a bucks do after the fact?

Not that any of it really matters, though. And anything to force Sarah to actually parent. That’s what her sorry caption should say: “When you have to parent the children you knowingly created, but also have to take passive aggressive digs at their Dad for having a tiny semblance of life”.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
She literally complains about Kurt “leaving” every time she gets. Whines if it’s work, whines if it’s friends…. The dude can’t win. Know he’s not a stellar human either but gosh she just loves to dog him out to her 1 million followers just so she can hear “you’re so strong and such an inspiration!!”

news flash sez, my toddler wakes up at 5am every morning, doesn’t nap AND I’m a full time stay at home single mum on welfare. Shut the duck up and realize how good you’ve got it.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I’m pretty sure Beth and Brenton had like a small wedding to make them “officially married” (they’re also pretty religious), but they were always planning a proper wedding after covid. Not sure how Sarah will cope on the wedding day with Beth getting all the attention. Also wonder how Sarah felt that they got married before her (probably a good thing, otherwise she would of been waiting to run away with Brenton at her wedding)

Here’s the posts they made explaining it.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.