Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s absurd is, it’s not just “single / solo parents”. What about the families that have a FIFO partner and they’re often away for looooong periods? Or some that need to take extended business trips? Or those who have frequent business requirements demanding them to be somewhere other than at home? She is so so so shallow in her thinking. There’s no depth at all. And she is so fortunate Kurt cares for thr kids as and when he can, so that she can go to the gym etc. it’s always victim mentality with her isn’t it?

• Heart
Reactions: 31
As soon as I saw this comment and Sarah's reply I knew this is the reaction she was after. It goes to show the kind of narrative she's been peddling lately because you'd think her followers would know that Kurt does the bulk of the parenting.

Sarah's just mad because she's home alone with her kids again for the second time. And she's only alone because her family are unable to stay over with her. If they were available she wouldn't be throwing Kurt under the bus. She wouldn't even acknowledge he's gone away. So really she's mad at them but because it's her family she can't be mad at them so she's directing it all at Kurt instead.

And all of this comes just days after the podcast episode where Kurt briefly talks about his health and being diagnosed with fibromyalgia. He said he wakes up with chronic pain most days, to the point he almost can't get out of bed. Yet we know it's Kurt who gets the kids up, dressed and fed every morning so Sarah can go to the gym or pilates or whatever else she wants to do. He then has to go to work while Sarah stays home and complains she's doing it tough on her own for an afternoon.

• Heart
Reactions: 55
As soon as I saw this comment and Sarah's reply I knew this is the reaction she was after. It goes to show the kind of narrative she's been peddling lately because you'd think her followers would know that Kurt does the bulk of the parenting.

Sarah's just mad because she's home alone with her kids again for the second time. And she's only alone because her family are unable to stay over with her. If they were available she wouldn't be throwing Kurt under the bus. She wouldn't even acknowledge he's gone away. So really she's mad at them but because it's her family she can't be mad at them so she's directing it all at Kurt instead.

And all of this comes just days after the podcast episode where Kurt briefly talks about his health and being diagnosed with fibromyalgia. He said he wakes up with chronic pain most days, to the point he almost can't get out of bed. Yet we know it's Kurt who gets the kids up, dressed and fed every morning so Sarah can go to the gym or pilates or whatever else she wants to do. He then has to go to work while Sarah stays home and complains she's doing it tough on her own for an afternoon.
Extremely yes to all of this. This is such a difficult topic for me to comment on because Im always self-conscious (as one should be) about peddling gendered stereotypes and division of labour. Every couple finds their own rhythm and division based on how their lives maybe organised at any sEaSoN of their lives. It's Sarah's entitlement that REALLLLLYYYY grates me. It's amply evident through multiple pieces of content that Kurt pulls a lot of load with the kids, when she doesnt even talk about it or mention it specifically. In fact I think she goes out of her way to no longer specifically talk about this, because she hates to share that space with him. She hates appreciating or shining the light on him. If she doesnt tlak about it, she gets to cpmplain and pretend about things being another way.

Kurt is also working a lot, as is evident through his own work and social media. He is pulling that ship pretty much all on his own at this point, from what we can see.

All Sarah has got going for her are two moneymakers that are asking more from and of her than she imagined. And it's not being lapped up quite like she imaged by her audience. AND she' losing followers. And she's struggling with her body image and not having a sense of identity outside of laundry and feeding the kids and being a BoiIiii mUm.

It's funny because if a regular woman were in her place and I were viewing the story, I might have felt differently. But I dont have a smidgen of empathy for this woman because it is a mess of her own making. She had children for content and for the image and idea of being a mum, not because she wanted to be a mum. Now she's paying the price and wants to be rescued by her husband who is doing what he wants to do, and probabky what the religious and cultural norms they've been brought up by taught them to do. You cant have it both ways.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Extremely yes to all of this. This is such a difficult topic for me to comment on because Im always self-conscious (as one should be) about peddling gendered stereotypes and division of labour. Every couple finds their own rhythm and division based on how their lives maybe organised at any sEaSoN of their lives. It's Sarah's entitlement that REALLLLLYYYY grates me. It's amply evident through multiple pieces of content that Kurt pulls a lot of load with the kids, when she doesnt even talk about it or mention it specifically. In fact I think she goes out of her way to no longer specifically talk about this, because she hates to share that space with him. She hates appreciating or shining the light on him. If she doesnt tlak about it, she gets to cpmplain and pretend about things being another way.

Kurt is also working a lot, as is evident through his own work and social media. He is pulling that ship pretty much all on his own at this point, from what we can see.

All Sarah has got going for her are two moneymakers that are asking more from and of her than she imagined. And it's not being lapped up quite like she imaged by her audience. AND she' losing followers. And she's struggling with her body image and not having a sense of identity outside of laundry and feeding the kids and being a BoiIiii mUm.

It's funny because if a regular woman were in her place and I were viewing the story, I might have felt differently. But I dont have a smidgen of empathy for this woman because it is a mess of her own making. She had children for content and for the image and idea of being a mum, not because she wanted to be a mum. Now she's paying the price and wants to be rescued by her husband who is doing what he wants to do, and probabky what the religious and cultural norms they've been brought up by taught them to do. You cant have it both ways.
Well said. Kurt has really obviously supported Sarah’s career over the years, he has been very hands on from day dot. Sarah doesn’t seem to support Kurt’s work at all- especially all this HOG work with brands. Instead she shames him for being away. Add on the fact he is waking in constant pain and likely still has the anxiety that was “SIBO” 😑 I cannot see this relationship lasting. I feel like things took a turn before their wedding, probably around the time her family apparently intervened to keep them together. It’s like the Sez has resented him ever since.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
And all of this comes just days after the podcast episode where Kurt briefly talks about his health and being diagnosed with fibromyalgia. He said he wakes up with chronic pain most days, to the point he almost can't get out of bed.
Oh god. Remember when Sarah would shove a camera in Kurt’s face first thing in the morning and story it on IG how he’s “grumpy” and ‘so not a morning person’..? This makes me so so sad knowing she would diminish the real issue and the fact he was probably in so much pain at the time. How cruel can someone be to someone they supposedly love?

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Yesterday...

IMG_7801.jpeg

vs 16 hours later...

IMG_7802.jpeg

SO WHICH ONE IS IT?? Have you finally got the hang of it OR are you struggling with juggling it and want to be "real and raw?" Or why not A/B test both scenarios and just rake in the views and engagement from both! :mad::sick::poop:🐴

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
What’s absurd is, it’s not just “single / solo parents”. What about the families that have a FIFO partner and they’re often away for looooong periods? Or some that need to take extended business trips? Or those who have frequent business requirements demanding them to be somewhere other than at home? She is so so so shallow in her thinking. There’s no depth at all. And she is so fortunate Kurt cares for thr kids as and when he can, so that she can go to the gym etc. it’s always victim mentality with her isn’t it?
Hi, hello! This is me. Fifo wife. First time my husband went back to work he had to come home because it was so hard. He’s only just gone back after being home another few months and tit I am bleeping drained but I’m doing just fine. I bleeping HATE listening to her witch and moan that she has both kids by herself a couple days. Like witch stfu I’m alone with no family or friends close by for help. Will be for 3 weeks. Sooooooo seriously shut the duck up

• Heart
Reactions: 32
It's the contradictions between her woe is me caption and her replies in the comments for me. She was apparently too busy toughing it out as a single mother all day that she couldn't even wash her hair, yet says in the comments she had a shower with Moo Moo in the bathroom with her. If she didn't take the opportunity to also quickly wash her hair then more fool her and proves she's just being a martyr so she can publically shame Kurt and reap the sympathy from her stans.🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 25
I just can’t believe there are stans so braindead and brainwashed to be commenting tit to the effect of ‘Kurt should parent more’, as if he isn’t the primary caregiver over 99% of the time.

Sarah admitted herself - she hasn’t parented the kids (either one or both) independently at all, before now. How does one have a 3yo, or child of any age, and never spend time alone with them?! And somehow it’s Kurt’s fault?

The fibromyalgia diagnosis and Sarah’s disregard for this also just makes me want to smack her silly. She had fake SPD for a few months and it’s all we heard about! Yet when Kurt gets diagnosed with a debilitating, untreatable, chronic pain condition, he’s a ‘dog’ and a ‘little witch🤯

I don’t think I’ve ever encountered someone as completely shortsighted and narcissistic to the core as Sarah. It’s actually getting scary to witness.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
Hi, hello! This is me. Fifo wife. First time my husband went back to work he had to come home because it was so hard. He’s only just gone back after being home another few months and tit I am bleeping drained but I’m doing just fine. I bleeping HATE listening to her witch and moan that she has both kids by herself a couple days. Like witch stfu I’m alone with no family or friends close by for help. Will be for 3 weeks. Sooooooo seriously shut the duck up
I see you xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Another dig at her husband this morning. Just stttooooopppp! We get it, you can't handle parenthood.
I don't know what Kurt is ment to do? Assuming fox sleeps all night, it's M up all night feeding? What's Kurt ment to do watch her feed? If it's that hard let your husband give him a bottle, ITS OK!

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Another dig at her husband this morning. Just stttooooopppp! We get it, you can't handle parenthood.
I don't know what Kurt is ment to do? Assuming fox sleeps all night, it's M up all night feeding? What's Kurt ment to do watch her feed? If it's that hard let your husband give him a bottle, ITS OK!
Kurts in Melbourne!!!! I just realised! STAY HERE AND BUY A HOME HERE AWAY FROM HER !!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
If her and Kurt bothered to create a routine years ago they wouldn’t run into so much drama when Kurt has to go away. Honestly if 🦊 is in daycare which has been confirmed then all she literally needs to do is have him ready in the morning, drop him off, pick him up and then do the night time routine once he’s home. They created this problem of having a child that relies so heavily on them to get to sleep, but she clearly resents it, especially in these times.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
If only she wasn’t such a bloody tightass and spent some of that scammy cash dollars on hiring a Nanny. And let’s be real, a chef too. I thought this chick wanted to be a KarJenner?! Sooo um where’s all her hired help?!

Reactions: 14
We’ve all said this before but she really does not understand how lucky she is. So many Australian families trying to juggle both parents working to make ends meet with this rising cost of living here, paying for childcare, keeping things up at home like groceries, cleaning, washing etc and here’s old mate with no boss, no boss for her husband, bucket loads of money, multiple million dollar properties COMPLAINING that life is hard. I get it, rich people and Instagram influenzas aren’t immune to life being hard but she really really really doesn’t have a grip on what reality is like and the constant complaining is very tone deaf.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Just going back to the vlog. Obviously, I don't know the timing of when things happened. If they did happen in the order that she showed them, then she left her sons in the car alone. If so, I'd like to give her the benefit of the doubt and say that she must not realise that it's both incredibly unsafe and illegal for her to do that. However, common sense must say that it's not okay.

She left them either in a running car or in an off car maybe with a couple of windows cracked open. went into the warehouse, chatted to people and then mentioned that 'both my boys are asleep in the car so I'm going to be running up and down'. Then, as she went to podcast, said that Georgia had 'volunteered as tribute' to sit in the car with the boys.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.