Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only had 30 minutes this morning, so I drove to the gym, took a bunch of selfies, and SmAsHeD oUt a bodyweight workout that requires no equipment and could have been done in my garage. 🤔🤔
View attachment 1572162
Sis so blatantly trying to promote her Limitless ED book with this fake ass post is giving me the 🤮🤮
Has she clipped in Fox’s hair from his haircut again? Who’s blonde curly bun is that?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Off topic, but does anyone have a SS of the recipe for Scuzza’s family chicken pie?
The recipe I have (which I got from Google a year ago) makes the pie look exactly the same (except mine isn’t grey and dry) and we all know she steals recipes from Google.

Reactions: 8
I know Beth (state of wellness) is also a bit problematic but honestly you just have to take a look at her instagram to see just how unwell Sarah is.
Beth looks healthy, happy, fit. Her skin is glowing, her hair is healthy and shiny. I know it’s all curated. But so is Sarah’s. And Sarah still manages to look so unwell even in her highly curated pictures.
Get help Sarah.
You are grey, lack lustre, unhealthy, miserable, negative.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I honestly don’t think there will be a winner, and it is 100% a scam.
Sarah/Sunee will probably block anyone who asks about the winner, but maybe Tropeka could be worth hassling? I know it was Sarah’s “give away”, but her Tropeka products were part of it, as was subscribing through them, so surely they have sufficient involvement in it to be pestered.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sarah/Sunee will probably block anyone who asks about the winner, but maybe Tropeka could be worth hassling? I know it was Sarah’s “give away”, but her Tropeka products were part of it, as was subscribing through them, so surely they have sufficient involvement in it to be pestered.

Tropeaka blocked one IG user who asked a few days ago. Both are scummy people/brands

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
“Change two variables”

surely she is taking the absolute piss now with her descriptive choices 🤣🤣
Isn’t the whole point of a variable the fact you can’t control it!? I’ve said it once and I’ll say it again…

Total and complete numpty.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I honestly don’t think there will be a winner, and it is 100% a scam.
This is a pretty standard T&C when it comes too comps with a prize! Not unique to this competition or giveaway or whatever she is calling it.

Also it's good that Kurt has gotten a diagnosis, fibromyalgia can be super deabilitating at times. I really hope Kurt sets some boundaries with Sarah with the self-care strategies he needs to use and doesn't get blasted for it or she whines about publicly.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Was going to post “I bet it took all her will power to not take that jumper off for this picture” but she beat me to it with a sports bra pic.

I’m sorry - she only had time to do a 30 min workout (plus however long it took her to drive to the gym and take a million photos) but her day just consists of showering and cleaning their house? Oh and making a pizza.. again?

So basically Kurt could only watch the kiddos for 30 mins before he had to go to his actual job?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
“Gluten free, dairy free pizza base”
No pizza base I’ve ever made has dairy in it, it’s literally water, yeast, sugar, salt and olive oil… so is she just using GF flour??? Lolol “perfecting it”
Also why is she mixing it for over 5 mins, there is no GluTeN to develop 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 41
9A6BEFBE-017F-4D4E-B58C-A7599E696937.png
Am I being unfair in thinking this would take like 5 minutes to tidy up? It’s just a few toys. She acts like a bomb hit her house.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
The reason she is doing a 'reformer without a reformer' workout is because she actually has no idea how to use her reformer.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.