Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
BD7A5F22-5D92-4AB3-A360-328567D12497.png

CHALK mint slice is probably a very apt description. I also wish I had taken a screen shot of her ‘satay sauce’ which was a paste and no amount of heat beside flying it by the sun would have turned into a sauce.

Continuing on the cookbook chat -why does she think she has style or design abilities. She has text over the fake grout in the tiles or over parts of the pictures where is makes it almost illegible.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Looks like Sis is using the leftover water from soaking her sPeLt lasagne sheets in the kitchen sink to make this delicious, hearty and flavourful soup!
View attachment 1596359
Ughhh I hate this ugly little spoon that she always uses when she stories her cooking!! It’s wayyyy wayyyyy too small to be a proper cooking utensil, it’s just dinnerware. Beyond that it actually looks like a teaspoon - something you would stir your coffee with except the big chunky handle dipping into your drink just seems really unhygienic because it would be harder to clean (more crevices in the design).

Why doesn’t she just use a normal bleeping ladle or something? That ugly little spoon makes her unappealing food even more repulsive because the handle isn’t long enough to keep her grubby, nub fingered hands a hygienic distance away from the food. It literally looks like her hand is about to be dunked in the soup at any moment.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
Ughhh I hate this ugly little spoon that she always uses when she stories her cooking!! It’s wayyyy wayyyyy too small to be a proper cooking utensil, it’s just dinnerware. Beyond that it actually looks like a teaspoon - something you would stir your coffee with except the big chunky handle dipping into your drink just seems really unhygienic because it would be harder to clean (more crevices in the design).

Why doesn’t she just use a normal bleeping ladle or something? That ugly little spoon makes her unappealing food even more repulsive because the handle isn’t long enough to keep her grubby, nub fingered hands a hygienic distance away from the food. It literally looks like her hand is about to be dunked in the soup at any moment.
It shows how inexperienced she is as a cook, no-one who cooks regularly would use an F-ing teaspoon to stir the contents of slow cooker. NO-ONE. Unless they had run out of cutlery. But surely little miss DomESTic goDDeSS would never be in that situation

• Haha
Reactions: 26
“I never get time to myself” “can’t wash my hair” “being a mum takes away my me time”
Does she do this like every night LOL
Also she has been EXTREMELY annoying today; I’m dying at the poopy bloom being THRUST in our faces making her bin juice soup

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 43
“I never get time to myself” “can’t wash my hair” “being a mum takes away my me time”
Does she do this like every night LOL
Also she has been EXTREMELY annoying today; I’m dying at the poopy bloom being THRUST in our faces making her bin juice soup
She’s actually multitasking. She’s bathing in her future pasta water.

• Haha
Reactions: 60
I have not caught up yet, on page 25 😅, but I just had to talk about how unprofessional they and their team are.
They posted a podcast called "The Reality of being a Yummy Mummy" (I'm not bleeping joking).
However, the audio is the same from the previous episode when they spoke about packing lunch boxes/making food and how Sarah is better at feeding their children.
Does no one double check these things? They have a whole team?? Like, you're getting paid to do this and you and your team are so sloppy and half-assed about EVERYTHING. Not only have they done this, but they constantly drop the ball and will post two episodes in a week for a "daily podcast".
Spotify Aus should drop them honestly

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

Is that not a melon baller lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Is that not a melon baller lol
It’s a spoon conveniently sold by ‘The Wholesome Store’ (Ellie Bullen/Watson aka Elsa’s Wholesome Life’s business). Not that Sarah would ever give her a shoutout, she just tries to wear her skin instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She had a whole chicken leftover, why isn't miss foodie making her own chicken stock/bone broth?

• Haha
Reactions: 33
How is she releasing a cookbook when she doesn’t even know basic cooking methods?

Did she seriously put every ingredient in the slow cooker at the same time, throw in the stock and then pour in water before even turning on the heat???

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
How is she releasing a cookbook when she doesn’t even know basic cooking methods?

Did she seriously put every ingredient in the slow cooker at the same time, throw in the stock and then pour in water before even turning on the heat???
the kale or whatever green leaf it was being thrown in at the start of cooking sent me 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
I’m super late but god… her latest vlog thumbnail. Just outright bashing Kurt on socials now 😂 and the “poor me actually having to parent” narrative continues. Sarah there are women who single handedly parent day in day out without a complaint. You need a bag of cement.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 42
She does not live in the real world.
Most dads return back to work full time shortly after birth, and the mum will have the kids majority of the time until they are in daycare/school/mums returning to work.
Working from home full time with kids is a luxury, having your partner there to help with meals/baths/bedtime is a luxury
Really hating on “influencers” who are so self absorbed to even fathom that people are doing it a lot harder then them

• Heart
Reactions: 43
There's editing to enhance a photo and then there's this. This is more than just boosting the brightness and contrast or slapping a preset on it, she's completely changed the colour altogether.

If you have to fake it this hard maybe you shouldn't be selling recipes.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
I know it’s been said before but I have no idea who this cookbook is meant to be for.

It’s Sunnee but in book form, no new or exciting recipes.

Why would people who pay and are subscribed to the app bother buying recipes they already have access too? If they do buy it what would be the point in continuing the subscription (other then to get the weekly grey slop or a woolies rip off recipe).

It’s so annoying that she will ultimately make money from this even if it flops. Even more annoying that she doesn’t even have basic culinary skills.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.