Sarahs Day #62 Dirty 30, flailing & conniving, watch my child’s cooking channel coz Sunee’s not thriving

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No just users, so I guess this could also be people who have downloaded the app and only use the free recipes.

If they had that many subscribers and would want to keep these subscriptions going and also want to grow this app, wouldn’t we see more effort? The whole marketing around it seems like a amateur high school project and the recipes are often boring or just repetitive smoothies etc. What about the other wellness content, not much added there? Nothing to be excited about.
With so many customers already making them so much richer why the cookbook now? What’s the point of it? Especially since she initially was so against a book.
Also with 150000 people being interested in Sarah’s day recipes she would easily find a publisher. Because even way less purchases than that it would make it a successful book and profitable for any publishing house.
let’s be real (and the most likely answer) she could easily have lied about this and how would anyone know? Unless they were doing some serious due Diligence before working with her, but I don’t think that happens very often.

Reactions: 10
I say we all put in like $1 and buy a copy and send it on to the next person once we've read it, you know like those physical chain mail things that went around years ago 🤣🤣🤣
kinda like Sister hood of the travelling pants?

Tattlehood of the traveling tit book

• Haha
Reactions: 64
Yup, I bet she didn’t eat it. Maybe taste tested the base and that’s about it. If she had made herself a pizza then she would have storied it. So disordered

I think sarah is having a hard time with motherhood not being the same as the romanticised version she had going on in her head before she became a mum. I think she resents having boys and really wanted a girl, so she overcompensates with the bOy MuM thing. Imagine bragging that you had your two kids for a night. As a teenager I would baby sit several kids for the night. Like wow sarah, you did something so bleeping basic as a parent. She’s so pathetic. It’s giving older sister or babysitter vibes rather than actual 30 year old mother. She looks bleeping 45, yet mentally and emotionally she’s 17 at most. I wish she would speak to a mental health professional as she’s clearly not ok
She wasn't okay when she had Fox, clearly that wasnt what she expected so maybe she should've thought more about having another one. But no, she wants a girl and needs another moneymaker so baby #2 it is.

Maybe she should've taken some time.to think about the realities of 2 babies under 4 and the possibility of Kurt not being around but she didn't. Because she never thinks.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
And everyone can run a pink highlighter over every spelling and grammatical error they see 😄
Pink for spelling, green for grammar and blue for bull sh**

VeGaN LoVe YoU MoRe CheEseCake
*Cashew Nuts
*Cream
*Butter

• Haha
Reactions: 37
And overlay each recipe page with the ✨✨✨ actual✨✨✨ one she ripped off from Hello Fresh 😂
The tit part is you can change one ingredient and call it your own recipe
She's not a chef and has had no food training, which is very clear, so it's extremely silly of her to create a "cook book" I've had 12yrs non stop of being in professional kitchens for 40-70hrs a week and I'd LOVE to have a look through her "cook book" 🤣. Not going to lie, aesthetically some of her stuff does look good, but it all looks the same, she's picked one photography style and ran with it. Lots of "celebrities" have had success with cook books and I really think she's expecting this to happen to her. She's spread herself too thin and extremely behind on trends, I mean are aesthetic coffee table flip through books even a thing anymore?. She has no qualifications or training and she needs to take a step back, study, and find herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Damn I would LOVE to flip through this cook book aesthetically pleasing coffee table book and highlight the errors for whichever poor Stan buys it.

She definitely wont be putting it somewhere physical though. My bets on it only being available on her own website.

Reactions: 23
No just users, so I guess this could also be people who have downloaded the app and only use the free recipes.

If they had that many subscribers and would want to keep these subscriptions going and also want to grow this app, wouldn’t we see more effort? The whole marketing around it seems like a amateur high school project and the recipes are often boring or just repetitive smoothies etc. What about the other wellness content, not much added there? Nothing to be excited about.
With so many customers already making them so much richer why the cookbook now? What’s the point of it? Especially since she initially was so against a book.
Also with 150000 people being interested in Sarah’s day recipes she would easily find a publisher. Because even way less purchases than that it would make it a successful book and profitable for any publishing house.
My other point here would be if it doesn't say '15000 unique users'.

So if they're talking about paying customers, if I paid for 3 months, then for some reason another three i would count as 2 people. I wonder if they did this for every month too, so if someone had signed up for the 12 months they'd count as 12 seperate people. Can't remember how long the sunshine of Sunee has been in our lives but if it was a year by that logic I think you'd only need around 12,000 subscribers to get the number to 150k.(my maths is bad though ha)

Reactions: 12
She’ll have to be using Amazon fulfillment, at least for her international sales, I reckon. I’m in the middle of my own logistics nightmare trying to get products related to my work to people across the globe. It is insanely expensive if you don’t already have global distributors or a large enough sales base to subsidize the pricier shipping.

I believe someone quoted $30 for a book. That is definitely still on the affordable end and is likely the result of that business being able to “eat” some of the shipping cost so they don’t have to ask their customers to pay more for shipping than the product 🫣

Reactions: 13
I would rather someone buy the book, film themselves cooking all the recipes exactly as stated and show the reality of how they turn out. Would also allow people to use the recipes (if they can stomach it) without lining Sez pockets

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She’ll have to be using Amazon fulfillment, at least for her international sales, I reckon. I’m in the middle of my own logistics nightmare trying to get products related to my work to people across the globe. It is insanely expensive if you don’t already have global distributors or a large enough sales base to subsidize the pricier shipping.

I believe someone quoted $30 for a book. That is definitely still on the affordable end and is likely the result of that business being able to “eat” some of the shipping cost so they don’t have to ask their customers to pay more for shipping than the product 🫣
That would be hilarious to watch Sezzy be forced to use Amazon seeing as how she’s just sunk all this money into a WaReHoUsE.

It’d be even funnier still if she did use her warehouse and be stuck with 1000 copies of unsellable Sunnee trash 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I'm genuinely interested in what kind of school they'll send Focks to when he's 5. Knowing her, she'll act like a celebrity and ask the teachers for special treatment because his mum is so FaMoUs

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I'm genuinely interested in what kind of school they'll send Focks to when he's 5. Knowing her, she'll act like a celebrity and ask the teachers for special treatment because his mum is so FaMoUs
Your avatar of DJ Sezbot is giving me life. Absolutely spot on hilarious! :D

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That would be hilarious to watch Sezzy be forced to use Amazon seeing as how she’s just sunk all this money into a WaReHoUsE.

It’d be even funnier still if she did use her warehouse and be stuck with 1000 copies of unsellable Sunnee trash 😂
Amazon…..
Buy
Review 1star
Return

I think the option of users leaving detailed reviews she can’t remove is enough to put her off Amazon.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Amazon…..
Buy
Review 1star
Return

I think the option of users leaving detailed reviews she can’t remove is enough to put her off Amazon.
She'll just bribe customers to get them to delete or edit their review. She's not above such tactics, we saw it with the Sunee app review competition scam. Or she'll message those who leave a bad review and threaten them with defamation or something. I once had a third party seller on Amazon threaten to sue me for my bad review... so I edited my review to say what they did 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
4 days ago, versus today
Screenshot_20220912-090412_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20220912-085835_Instagram.jpg

Sis really rocking that LiGhT cUrTaIn FrInGe

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Guys..their entire new podcasts is them fighting about who is better. Sarah is literally fucked in the head.
I don’t even know where to start with the absolute tit she is spilling on this episode but she gets very upset that Kurt said he thinks he could beat her at CrossFit and then at the end he says he has now been told he has fibromyalgia and in the next episode he will talk about how your mind doesn’t align with your body and she says the below screen shot…I’m lost for words. She is such a piece of tit I can’t believe it. Imagine being told you have fibromyalgia and your wife decides to use your public platform to belittle you for not being able to work out like you used to? She needs serious professional help and she needs it asap. He obsession with working out is so unhealthy and you can tell that Kurt is so over that part of his life and Sarah is still stuck in 2017, she can’t move on even when her own husband has and he followers don’t give a tit about workout content either.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
Only had 30 minutes this morning, so I drove to the gym, took a bunch of selfies, and SmAsHeD oUt a bodyweight workout that requires no equipment and could have been done in my garage. 🤔🤔
Screenshot_20220912-102539_Instagram.jpg

Sis so blatantly trying to promote her Limitless ED book with this fake ass post is giving me the 🤮🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.