Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cookie626

Sarah’s Day #41 - The Sez thinks she’s a celeb, but really she’s just an unvaccinated pleb 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 169
Her latest story “we just had the most relaxing bath together… me and fox, not me and Kurt (makes grossed out face) me and Kurt don’t take baths together. That would be weird!” Yeah so gross to have a bath with your husband ewwww
I guess it is weird for siblings to have a bath together when you’re 30

• Haha
Reactions: 155
64444C91-B215-4969-822D-9C270D785065.jpeg

Just going to leave this here… in case anyone ever needs an example to explain what the feeling „cringe“ actually means

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 133

xanspam

Sarahs Day #41 Her towels are Egyptian Cotton, her food looks dry and rotten. Oh she's pregnant? I'd forgotten!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118

pippyforyou

VIP Member
edit: I am scared for humanity if that comment is real - “I could not find a single chicken sandwich recipe online”.
View attachment 844012
…0.25 seconds on Google…
View attachment 844013
That was me HAHAHA I was being sarcastic!! I didn’t want them to delete it so I tried to make it look semi real but now I’m worried it was too nice 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

eviestreet

I've just watched Chicken Sambo's latest vlog so you don't have to. Here's a brief recap:

Opening scene:
- Sambo is in her second house getting her makeup done. MUA is doing a great job of looking invested in conversation about how very busy and important Sandwich is.
- The important question is asked: "should I vlog this?" Camera already rolling. Question rendered a bit silly.
- Sambo bullied online about arm hairs, and tormented in a past life about nose. Tattle hangs collective heads in deep, deep shame.
- Sambo is only person to ever have a photo shoot, ever, and is thus most unrelatable to us poor peasants.
- Off to go have a relationship with the models, who she normally would have taken shopping prior to photo shoot but could not this time due to her presumed stance on yucky vaccine.

PHOTO SHOOT TIME!
- Annabel and Emily steal show. Is this because they are professional models? Who's to say.
- Bike shorts to be worn inside-out. This is the only thing that can explain label on outside of garment.
- Jei runs a bit.
- Chicken Sambo is pregnant, I think? Pretty sure. She's quite subtle about it.

THE END.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
I'm still catching up but scrolled ahead to see if anyone noticed her DEFLATED butt on Kurt's Reel? I mean, it might just be an optical illusion due to the checks but it sure does look like a punctured football under her shorts. Where did her full bubble butt go?

Also, that third pic 🤣
I'm dead at the last pic 😂😂😂
Same same
inCollage_20211103_233555601.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109

Nodi504

Chatty Member
I’m having a soapbox moment, so please bear with me lol.

Can we please stop taking the things we criticise Sarah for personally? I remember a couple threads ago some people were pointing out about her buying packaged frozen bananas instead of freezing her own and some people took offence to that. We were NOT criticising the action of buying frozen bananas, we ARE, however criticising Sarah, who is a multimillionaire, has the privilege of working from home, has all sorts of support available, yet continues to make choices that are detrimental to the environment, especially ironic given how much she has preached about sustainability before. If you work 9-5 and get little to no time to prep your meals, fine. Buy all the packaged frozen bananas you want. But the whole point of that criticism was that despite being so average in terms of appearance, Sarah does not live an average life. Given her platform and privilege, she could do so much more, yet chooses not to. And that was just one example. I keep seeing it time and time again in threads, about her being gf/df, her using gas stoves, her being too feminine/not feminine enough…and it grinds my ears because almost always it ends up drailing the thread.

Once someone has frustrated and disappointed you enough times, every little thing they do can get under your skin, which is why most of these criticism can often come off as nit-picky. No one really hates Sarah because of these things, we critic her because her problematic behaviour, and these things just add an insult to injury.

I understand that sometimes you can’t help the way you feel, especially if it’s something you’re insecure of, and I’m sorry if it’s coming off as I’m trying to gatekeep this thread, but please refer to the example above. Sarah doing something questionable is not the same as an average person doing the exact same thing, especially when her mere existence and the image she tries to portray is a contradiction.

Thanks for coming to my TED talk.

• Heart
Reactions: 105

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Sarahs new project is a book /memoir, called:
“Eat, Pray, Block”

Chapter 1: Eat; creating the perfect chicken sandwich and soupy smoothie

Chapter 2: Pray: learning to use doctors medical advice to heal, then praising God for their work and telling your fans you don’t believe in said medical professionals #GodIsGood

Chapter 3: Block. Block people who call you out. Enough said.

Chapter 4: Coming soon! I didn’t have time to finish the book hehe! I’m supa busy, with my full time work hours (Monday and Tuesday 9-1pm) I have a lot to fit in! Taking photos for Sunee, of food delivered to my house for me, it’s really hard to make soupy smoothies look appetising so this normally takes an hour, and by then it’s time to complain on my stories about Fox being a little shit , doing basic toddler behaviour that I take as a personal attack against myself. Then I like to publicly shame Kurt for being such a shit husband show everyone all the housework I do by myself. I do this because I believe women should serve men as they’re the inferior gender Love being a #domesticgoddess

Coming 2022: RRP: $89 (don’t complain about the price or I’ll block you)

Use my code: MyHubbyLooksLikeMyDad2 for 2% off your purchase!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 104

jllns90

do you guys remember when she edited the hell out of the whites of her eyes and when asked about it, she said her eyes went really white once she started eating healthier
good times

79A8BC65-C606-4FB9-999E-6B9C71FAEDF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100

Frankie11

This comment ❤🤌 on her latest post plugging "The Health Code x Midwife Em"
so… apparently midwife Em no longer works at the hospital she was previously employed because she did not want to participate in having the mandatory covid vaccine…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 100
So folks I have decided to crawl out of my dark hole from which lurkers like me dwell and get amongst it.

I am a long time lurker, even longer scummy critic and new member. Previously I just liked to read and was interested and entertained by this thread, I am not one for realty tv or trashy celebrity mags so this is kind of like my guilty pleasure in a way. However, unlike those things I feel this page although so damn entertaining chefs kiss it is also very insightful and constructive. The turning point for me to come out of the shadows (despite all the ridiculous stuff she does) was that FOOKEN sandwich! :poop:

I first started out watching the occasional Scummy vlog out of boredom during the winters months living up here in the icing dark north, as username suggests I am not Australia based. Basically a long-ish time ago I liked to watch SaRAH'S DAy 💅 as just something to watch. I have no real reason why I just stumbled upon it, guess it was somewhere between fapping over Architectural Digest videos and searching for some healthy recipes by people who actually know what that hell they are doing.....And it was somewhere here I discovered the Pregnant Princess herself in all her glowy (in)fertile glory...she was pregnant with Sox Promotion at the time. I never bought any of her armpit-putty shite or weird pink dirt and luckily never took any health advice from the google guru herself...so I think I have had it ok. Yet a few months deep into her videos where nothing new or interesting ever seems to happen (I have been really bored here ok) I began to tire of the walking-talking-advertisement and the problematic messages she was sending. Yet now and sorry to quote some religious stuff (Scummy would froth too hard over it) but once I was blind yet now I see..see through her crappola! It's not just Scummy though, I have beef with most Influenza's, especially those who treat motherhood like some 'trend' and their child as an accessory to make a quick buck for their boss/mum 'entrepreneurial' empires.

Anyway wanted to especially say thanks to you all for the updates and the laughs that make a bit of wee come out. We are behind in the timezone up here so I love waking up in the morning and seeings what's been happening in the land of Scummy today.

Peace ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99

Sarahnfocks

Sez look, we know that you read here.. so here is some advice for you.

Cleo Smith the little 4 year old girl from WA has now been found by police, they have arrested a 36 year old man.

If you were to stalk the said man on Facebook, you will find that he has fake profiles using children’s photos to pose as his children (he in fact has no children), he also followed Cleos mother on Facebook and potentially Instagram.

Now this is just an every day female, raising her two beautiful children, she doesn’t upload near as much as you do of Fox, she sure didn’t have her address easily accessible via the internet.. I know Cleo was abducted from a camping site, however I really strongly believe you need to consider Fox’s safety as well as Kurts, yourself and your unborn baby. You without thinking would post about how you were in your pool room/office which isn’t a part of your actual house at late hours, yes you have a security system and cameras but I feel like this wouldn’t actually stop someone.

I also am a mother, I have two beautiful children and I just wish you would take on board what I’m saying, I’m not trying to be a “hater” I’m just a mother that wishes you would do better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 98

sissywerk

Her latest story “we just had the most relaxing bath together… me and fox, not me and Kurt (makes grossed out face) me and Kurt don’t take baths together. That would be weird!” Yeah so gross to have a bath with your husband ewwww

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 96