Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jumping in here very late but there is no way she’s naming her kid Theo… its like in the top 50, who do you think she is? Some commoner? No no, not princess scummy

• Haha
Reactions: 35
But like, she's lying? She never naps, I thought? Heck, she doesn't even ever SIT in the middle of the day right??
Why is everything a contradiction with you, Sez? Which one is it? WHICH ONE IS IT?
Wait she didn’t pick nap though?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sooooo, I guess she isn't going to manifest the name via her dreams this time around?? No visions of a cherubic child jumping into the ocean...or some such...that led her to just KNOW she had to name her son Ocean 🙄
If its what she has been manifesting lately it'll be: Discount Code Tilse

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Katie posted the birt picture 3 days ago, and those two dumbheads didn't even like it??? They are always on their phones. There is no excuse.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
They aren't even nice and probably cost $300 a piece lol
Because I just had to know how much she actually dropped on these not for use / aesthetic only towels, I went and found them. I'm actually surprised they were ✨only✨ $150 but the icing on the gf df cake is that they're made in Portugal. Guess Miss only buys Australian made, eco-conscious princess doesn't care about products being shipped halfway around the world when it comes to buying props for her Instagram house.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
Because I just had to know how much she actually dropped on these not for use / aesthetic only towels, I went and found them. I'm actually surprised they were ✨only✨ $150 but the icing on the gf df cake is that they're made in Portugal. Guess Miss only buys Australian made, eco-conscious princess doesn't care about products being shipped halfway around the world when it comes to buying props for her Instagram house.
She’s only pAsSionAte about supporting local brands when they 💸💸💸pay💸💸💸 her.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
What is with this filter she puts on her stories? Her skin looks orange and her hair looks grey - genuinely it makes her look sick. She also almost looks like her eyelashes are falling out? It's sad honestly that she looks so sick and unhealthy and seems to be going downhill fast. I do hope that her and the baby are okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Sarahs Day #41 Her towels are Egyptian Cotton, her food looks dry and rotten. Oh she's pregnant? I'd forgotten!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 118
Teddy is short for Edward isn't it.... No way she’d use that.
It will be on this list.
She never mentioned god before she had Fox, the religion started quite recently I think.
It will 100% be a religious name.
31AA3BC9-0C6E-4A08-B166-F7E923081929.png
77E31B4F-3C14-42CA-BB3A-E91531A25CF3.png
3AF4871B-E760-4EFA-8714-544992AF5DC4.png

My guess it Boaz

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe itll be easy. Meaning hairy according to the screen grabs you posted. 😅
You know to embrace her hairy arms

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry I meant esau.
But now I also seen asa, meaning doctor, healee

• Haha
Reactions: 7
do you guys remember when she edited the hell out of the whites of her eyes and when asked about it, she said her eyes went really white once she started eating healthier
good times

79A8BC65-C606-4FB9-999E-6B9C71FAEDF8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 100
I thought Foxy was a sPeCiAl toddler who loves healthy food and eats a perfect gf/df/fun free diet full of veggies and fruit (remember Fruitarian Week?) 😂 So why are you all of a sudden having to sneak vegetables into his foods???
Either The Sez has been lying to us for the last 2 years and Foxy is a regular toddler who doesn't want to eat veggies all the fricking time (omg the horror!!) or this is a desperate and lame attempt at being relatable with other mums.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39
I thought Foxy was a sPeCiAl toddler who loves healthy food and eats a perfect gf/df/fun free diet full of veggies and fruit (remember Fruitarian Week?) 😂 So why are you all of a sudden having to sneak vegetables into his foods???
Either The Sez has been lying to us for the last 2 years and Foxy is a regular toddler who doesn't want to eat veggies all the fricking time (omg the horror!!) or this is a desperate and lame attempt at being relatable with other mums.
Excuse me, but what toddler is going to want to eat green pancakes! The point of hiding veggies is you can’t see them. No kid would touch those, and neither would I!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I thought Foxy was a sPeCiAl toddler who loves healthy food and eats a perfect gf/df/fun free diet full of veggies and fruit. So why are you all of a sudden having to sneak vegetables into his foods???
SARAH FOR THE LAST TIME give your son some actual pancakes with some sugar or maple syrup instead of this tit that taste like butter spinach.

what’s the point of hiding veggies if they change the damn colour of the food omg i cant 🙄🙄

also yeah i thought Fox was meant to be this “out of the world” toddler that loved veggies so what’s the point of having to sneak in veggies? that’s something u do if your child refuses to eat veggies not loves them like Fox apparently does

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Excuse me, but what toddler is going to want to eat green pancakes! The point of hiding veggies is you can’t see them. No kid would touch those, and neither would I!
They sound inedible 🤢. I suppose it’s on brand at least.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.