Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hello. Clearly she’s done botox somewhere else than her forehead? Looks like she can’t do the “:(“-face properly..

Edit: I think the file has to be downloaded before you can watch it? It’s a clip from her latest yt vid. Inserting photos from the exact moment as well
Yeah it’s called the DAO muscle at the corners of the mouth, it is what pulls them down. It’s hard to tell sometimes cos she looks so gaunt and sickly, but she’s definitely got the Ashy Bines filled to the max face happening.
Poor Ashy can’t smile anymore she just opens her mouth to seem like she’s laughing.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 25
Looks like she can’t do the “:(“-face properly..
OMG this sentence is still sending me.
How sad do you have to be if you cant even express basic emotions anymore. I mean you might feel it but your face wont show it. UGH SO SADDD!!

Thanks for the new profile pic!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Okay longgggg time lurker, but nobody has said it. In the article about durt wanting to be a drug dealer and stripper (apparently) before Sarah, it seems that the picture on the left is meant to be a bad picture of him from his times of pondering drug dealing and stripping and the picture on the right is supposed to be after Sarah "saved" him (LMAO). In reality, the pic on the left (in which I think he looks much worse) is from after they have been together from a while and the pic on the right was when they first got together. Idk if this makes any sense to anyone else??? It's like did she reallyyyyy save him though??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 58
It's like did she reallyyyyy save him though??
lol that whole concept of being ‘saved’ by a relationship (be it as a male or female) is so toxic, and screams manipulative relationship.

It breeds the kind of power imbalance that, well, we see in Scum and Durt’s relationship - her constantly lording everything over his head, him getting sicker and sicker, carrying the full burden of actual parenting, everything is a transaction, nothing is authentic or pure. There’s a reason the media always calls him her boyfriend - because that’s what it looks like: a cashed up bogan who is wooing/bribing a dolt with money to be with her😂

But hey, at least he got his ‘skinny’ wife. I’m sure he still has to strip and raw dog (in front of Focks, NaChUrALlY) on demand, when Scummy decided she needed a new #sponspawn.

And with all the drugs in her (and his) OrGaNiC face, sounds like he also kinda got to live that dream too, only you’re not the dealer, Durt. You’re very much the pawn. Addicted to the cashed up (love that my phone wanted to autocorrect that to ‘cashew’) bogan life that only fast fashion sponsorship can bring.

Welp, enjoy the hand outs from your keeper, Durt! Funny how with all this opportunity you still look more and more like actual death with each passing day.

Also, sorry not sorry for double-pronged post, but, wtf is this?
178AA70B-7378-47E0-8572-E996A25FB393.jpeg

Looks like a surefire way to roll an ankle.

Who would recommend this as an appropriate exercise for pregnancy? (Spoiler, someone with zero qualifications, insight and sense). It’s a weighted, forward tilted, wide straddled position, with some unstable weight bearing ankle movements thrown in for good measure 🤦🏼‍♀️

She doesn’t have 2 brain cells to rub together at this point. And it shows, really badly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69
i think Kurt said it as a throw away comment and the daily mail ran with it (were paid to run with it). I don’t think there is any truth behind him ACTUALLY considering being a dancer or drug dealer. It just makes the sez look like a saviour. Which just so happens to work with the narrative she’s striving for

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I find it really hard to believe that Kurt actually considered being a drug dealer. It’d be like him having joking a conversation with a mate ‘I’m so poor. We should sell drugs hahahah (insert Kurt’s dopey laugh)’. And that’s it. They fabricated this whole story to drum up hype. They knew exactly what they’re doing.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
How is rock bottom considering becoming a drug dealer and a mate suggesting you do some stripping for extra cash? Kurt was a tradie, I do not for one second think he was at “rock bottom”. Of course people earning a decent wage can have massive debt and spend beyond their means but I’m sure he didn’t need to seriously consider drug dealing. Also stripping is not rock bottom?? It’s a job that earns you a decent amount of money but I guess for The Sez TM and Kurt Kardashian any kind of sex work is the most ungodly thing you could do

• Haha
Reactions: 41
This comment ❤🤌 on her latest post plugging "The Health Code x Midwife Em"
so… apparently midwife Em no longer works at the hospital she was previously employed because she did not want to participate in having the mandatory covid vaccine…

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 100
How is rock bottom considering becoming a drug dealer and a mate suggesting you do some stripping for extra cash? Kurt was a tradie, I do not for one second think he was at “rock bottom”. Of course people earning a decent wage can have massive debt and spend beyond their means but I’m sure he didn’t need to seriously consider drug dealing. Also stripping is not rock bottom?? It’s a job that earns you a decent amount of money but I guess for The Sez TM and Kurt Kardashian any kind of sex work is the most ungodly thing you could do
In AUS, tradies can earn a decent amount for living, especially if he was working in construction. Also knowing Kurt has never been to university, idk what sort of debt he was in. Like some have said, it sounds like just a fabricated story he would tell as a joke.

For a godly Christian couple, they do bring up these sexual topics a lot (Sarah wanting to be a MILF, talking about OF, now Kurt with his stripping and drug dealing story 🙄). Nothing wrong with it of course, but doesn’t exactly fit their image.

Reactions: 22
so… apparently midwife Em no longer works at the hospital she was previously employed because she did not want to participate in having the mandatory covid vaccine…
Ugh this makes me so mad. At least Tahlia got her shot! 💉

• Heart
Reactions: 34
how though? Is she getting her PT certifications, then doing extra study to become a pre & postnatal trainer within this “soon” timeframe? Or perhaps getting a physio degree in the next few weeks?
Or has this person just given The Sez a great idea that she can monetise from without being qualified?!
Far out. I used to be a PT qualified in pre and post natal and even I wouldn’t have touched this one!
87B42685-AB92-4FCD-AEC0-148B6AC448FD.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 44
i didn’t realise i was still signed up to Sarah’s emails and i just saw this one come in. the fact that she thinks 17% is a massive sale for black friday is insane and it really shows her extreme privilege to the rest of the world. 17% is nothing when these products are already so unreasonablely priced 🙄🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.