Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
On my fun little trip down memory lane i was also reminded of this amazing situation
one is a selfie on her feed vs what the makeup artist posted on hers
but guys!!! she 👹👹does not👹👹 photoshop her pictures!!!
6D4D2B08-705B-41EE-8CE5-2A24CE704919.jpeg

C6410146-E472-4583-A639-3718F3C74704.jpeg

Edit: lol the more i look at this the more i realise how friggin dirty she did the makeup artist, i’d be fuming

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 52
do you guys remember when she edited the hell out of the whites of her eyes and when asked about it, she said her eyes went really white once she started eating healthier
good times

View attachment 858013
Yup, and I suspect this is the same filter she used on the photo of her tennis shoes that she "scrubbed" to restore them to their natchural white colour.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
On my fun little trip down memory lane i was also reminded of this amazing situation
one is a selfie on her feed vs what the makeup artist posted on hers
but guys!!! she 👹👹does not👹👹 photoshop her pictures!!!
View attachment 858591
View attachment 858593
Edit: lol the more i look at this the more i realise how friggin dirty she did the makeup artist, i’d be fuming
There's a huge hole in the eyelashes on her left eye it looks so tit. Like she's just editted fake eyelashes on, if I was the MUA I'd be like please take this down. This is not what you looked like because she just looks way nicer in the other picture AND it's not the actual makeup stupid sez
SmartSelect_20211110-230737_Chrome.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Saw these awhile back, and forgot about them.
But this is the inspiration for fOxYs bEdrOoM!
Personally I think it’s a little much for the small room he’s been given, and would’ve been better suited for a ‘playroom’ (or even that unused ‘office’ space outside).
this is a kid who won’t even sleep in his own room now, I feel like as soon as he’s transitioned to a bed he’ll be out of it every night, climbing the walls.
FD4DE63A-5FAC-4315-9821-5D4F3F3FECE0.png
E83E4E7B-2D9B-47C2-A462-930490C36650.png
C01342A2-88E7-4D9F-8677-3402B5614A8E.png
E5BC7F24-2C30-42A5-838B-DEFD4A6F255F.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Excuse me, but what toddler is going to want to eat green pancakes! The point of hiding veggies is you can’t see them. No kid would touch those, and neither would I!
I ate them when I was younger- but they were green with food colouring for Saint Patrick’s day. I have no idea why we were so into changing the colour of our pancakes but we loved making them different colours for different holidays.

Reactions: 11
Personally I think it’s a little much for the small room he’s been given, and would’ve been better suited for a ‘playroom’ (or even that unused ‘office’ space outside).
this is a kid who won’t even sleep in his own room now, I feel like as soon as he’s transitioned to a bed he’ll be out of it every night, climbing the walls.
Sarah is probably trying to make his room as enticing as possible so she can shut him in there for hours at a time.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I thought Foxy was a sPeCiAl toddler who loves healthy food and eats a perfect gf/df/fun free diet full of veggies and fruit (remember Fruitarian Week?) 😂 So why are you all of a sudden having to sneak vegetables into his foods???
Either The Sez has been lying to us for the last 2 years and Foxy is a regular toddler who doesn't want to eat veggies all the fricking time (omg the horror!!) or this is a desperate and lame attempt at being relatable with other mums.
I dont understand whats wrong with normal pancakes and chucking fruit and yoghurt with them?

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Going by the photos it looks like she will definitely put both her boys in the small room up stairs 😩 you would think if they are going to share a room at least give them the biggest room up there
And give him real pancakes I highly doubt Sarah will be eating them so why give them to fox they just look 🤢🤢

Reactions: 16
Looks like Foxy's Big Boy Room is going to get that killer BLAND VIBE like the rest of their house...poor little No-Fun-For-Foxy.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
this is a kid who won’t even sleep in his own room now, I feel like as soon as he’s transitioned to a bed he’ll be out of it every night, climbing the walls.View attachment 858685View attachment 858686View attachment 858687View attachment 858690
It would make me incredibly nervous having all of that climbing equipment for my toddler in a two story house with push out windows (I don’t think they have screens or bars?)
I have push out windows but luckily there are bars over them so it’s impossible to fall out/get in.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
this is a kid who won’t even sleep in his own room now, I feel like as soon as he’s transitioned to a bed he’ll be out of it every night, climbing the walls.View attachment 858685View attachment 858686View attachment 858687View attachment 858690
Can this aesthetic die already? I know a few people irl who have decorated their nurseries like this too and it shits me. It's selfish and purely for the parents, nothing to do with the kid that actually will live in it.

Stop 👏 being 👏 scared 👏 of colour 👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
Can this aesthetic die already? I know a few people irl who have decorated their nurseries like this too and it shits me. It's selfish and purely for the parents, nothing to do with the kid that actually will live in it.

Stop 👏 being 👏 scared 👏 of colour 👏👏
I agree completely. I think the only stage this is acceptable is through newborn/baby phase. Before you know the child, while it's nice for the room to be calm and soothing.

However as soon as that child starts to grow, become interactive and enjoy different things then the beige is so pathetic. Let him have Moana sheets, and bright colours on the walls, and other things that suit FOX! Not Scuzz!

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree completely. I think the only stage this is acceptable is through newborn/baby phase. Before you know the child, while it's nice for the room to be calm and soothing.

However as soon as that child starts to grow, become interactive and enjoy different things then the beige is so pathetic. Let him have Moana sheets, and bright colours on the walls, and other things that suit FOX! Not Scuzz!
When she was saying awhile back that he doesn’t like sleeping in his room my first thought was to take him shopping to pick out some Spider-Man (if that’s still his favourite) sheets. If he picks them out you can make a big deal about ‘how exciting it is to sleep in your Spider-Man bed’ etc, and get him to actually WANT to try it out.
but that wouldn’t bring her the same joy as buying towels to hang but not use, so it would never happen.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
50 shades of beige 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 20
When she was saying awhile back that he doesn’t like sleeping in his room my first thought was to take him shopping to pick out some Spider-Man (if that’s still his favourite) sheets. If he picks them out you can make a big deal about ‘how exciting it is to sleep in your Spider-Man bed’ etc, and get him to actually WANT to try it out.
but that wouldn’t bring her the same joy as buying towels to hang but not use, so it would never happen.
Bets on how long until she steals this idea says nothing and we catch her accidentally filming with spiderman/pawpatrol/minion/wotevadafuk sheets in the background 😆😆😆😆

Can we please also not do name lists or name guesses again? Its been covered already several times over. it was funny but the joke is old now and she doesn't deserve tattlers giving her this kind of airtime and attention.
Feel free to disagree Im happy to just scroll past the baby name convos if others enjoy them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
They are going to remove the dislike button on youtube I think in australia. Now I can no longer dislike her videos as per normal.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
They are going to remove the dislike button on youtube I think in australia. Now I can no longer dislike her videos as per normal.
From what I know, dislike button will still be there, but the number of dislikes would be private. So we can still dislike videos if we want to.

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.