Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going back to her other stories, why are they walking bare foot around their neighbourhood? It's not like it's a dirt track out in the sticks somewhere or the beach where she would be gRoUnDiNg herself #earthmothergreengoddesspreggomilf. It's on a busy street next to a main road. The amount of things their feet could come into contact with is shuddering. But aesthetics for the Gram > than health and safety common sense apparently.
And then lets all go and sit on the kitchen counter with our bare feet!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Omg I’m dead 💀💀😂😂 READ THESE and especially the last ones are too funny.
These are comments on the Sarah’s Day activewear buy sell page on Facebook.
03CE53CF-97D9-4413-A132-4BEFC9355D62.jpeg

2C0450B1-B2D3-4422-AD6A-C88736B7E733.jpeg

59D83DE3-5318-4DA3-92A6-4EFB3AEEAD97.jpeg

19A8EE17-F9CD-4C83-ABA9-3589C3B58258.jpeg

5944F864-ABA7-4A99-ACE1-0B0D39681537.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
54543B2B-3868-4525-BE7F-FECC7D232378.jpeg
Even Tahlia posted about Cleo.. Sarah has such a following she should have posted about looking for her to give extra exposure. Thankful she’s found

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Omg I’m dead 💀💀😂😂 READ THESE and especially the last ones are too funny.
These are comments on the Sarah’s Day activewear buy sell page on Facebook.
View attachment 845183
View attachment 845186
View attachment 845189
View attachment 845190
View attachment 845191
“So much effort has gone into every other collection”. Yeah, WF deciding which designer to dupe this month, sending the photos to some random offshore dude to copy, slapping Sarah’s name on them, then doing a basic photo shoot the day before release. So much effort.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
@shaaanxosucks @Nodi504 @annieray
Can you please update me on the last few days of scandals and bs activity?
I’ve been absent, going through rough personal bs, but I’d be ever so grateful if you could recap instead of me combing through the last few threads?
🥺❤
Hmm nothing suuuuper interesting happened, I was away too and everyone decided to change their pictures to hands for a laugh for when I get back 🤣
Umm she made a salad for all 3 of them which was teeny tinyyy, she had a video on what I eat in a day which apparently wasn’t much eating…..didn’t watch it. She made a smoothie and put a WHOLE BANANA IN IT ?????? What a PIG !!!!!! Ithaca mango avo and cookie dough protein powder in it ? Can imagine that tasted fab.
Umm there was much discussion on her ugly workout clothes launch and how Kurt SUCKS at photographing the beautiful model Anabell? Because he’s used to photographing white tanned Sarah and doesn’t know how to grab the detail on a person with darker skin 🙄 man he’s a noob. There was a Tik Tok video made about Sarah’s Day and why she’s problematic but the girl just kinda basically read off the tattle wiki and didn’t really cover the main disasters and kinda touched on the fact that we “nit pic” kinda taking away from the whole thing itself and discrediting all the hard work that we do 💁🏻‍♀️
Yea we nit pic sometimes but come on
Not all the time
And most of it is hilarious.
Oh and Sunee put out a sandwich recipe. Because you need a recipie to make a sandwich apparently.

Am I missing anything 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Sarah's Day 41: Sarah’s best ever pitch, how to make a chicken sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm honestly disgusted that white fox / sarah day collections have XL which says it is meant to fit an Australian size 14 (all from their website)

A size 14 is not even XL, it is average and a healthy size.

It is so damaging, especially to young people to see a 14 is an XL

This is not inclusivity for body size.

bleeping fix it Sarah. We know you read here.

I'm pissed off.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
I've just watched Chicken Sambo's latest vlog so you don't have to. Here's a brief recap:

Opening scene:
- Sambo is in her second house getting her makeup done. MUA is doing a great job of looking invested in conversation about how very busy and important Sandwich is.
- The important question is asked: "should I vlog this?" Camera already rolling. Question rendered a bit silly.
- Sambo bullied online about arm hairs, and tormented in a past life about nose. Tattle hangs collective heads in deep, deep shame.
- Sambo is only person to ever have a photo shoot, ever, and is thus most unrelatable to us poor peasants.
- Off to go have a relationship with the models, who she normally would have taken shopping prior to photo shoot but could not this time due to her presumed stance on yucky vaccine.

PHOTO SHOOT TIME!
- Annabel and Emily steal show. Is this because they are professional models? Who's to say.
- Bike shorts to be worn inside-out. This is the only thing that can explain label on outside of garment.
- Jei runs a bit.
- Chicken Sambo is pregnant, I think? Pretty sure. She's quite subtle about it.

THE END.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 115
I've just watched Chicken Sambo's latest vlog so you don't have to. Here's a brief recap:

Opening scene:
- Sambo is in her second house getting her makeup done. MUA is doing a great job of looking invested in conversation about how very busy and important Sandwich is.
- The important question is asked: "should I vlog this?" Camera already rolling. Question rendered a bit silly.
- Sambo bullied online about arm hairs, and tormented in a past life about nose. Tattle hangs collective heads in deep, deep shame.
- Sambo is only person to ever have a photo shoot, ever, and is thus most unrelatable to us poor peasants.
- Off to go have a relationship with the models, who she normally would have taken shopping prior to photo shoot but could not this time due to her presumed stance on yucky vaccine.

PHOTO SHOOT TIME!
- Annabel and Emily steal show. Is this because they are professional models? Who's to say.
- Bike shorts to be worn inside-out. This is the only thing that can explain label on outside of garment.
- Jei runs a bit.

THE END.
chicken sambo made me giggle ahahaha!! The fact she sounded all proud and high and mighty on her insta story when she said that we'd be getting an EXTRA video this week..... one with spelling errors and no real substance that's 6 mins long. I think you mean we're getting another whitefox ad Sarah

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The memory card stories are making me roll my eyes so hard. I know Kurt and Sarah aren’t known for their professionalism, but Kurt isn’t a complete idiot when it comes to photography and videography. Her acting as if he’d just snatch a memory card from another camera and automatically reformat it without checking the previous photos is ridiculous. Even in school publications, no one dared reformat a card they hadn’t just pulled over onto the computer themselves. She’s always looking for an excuse to cover herself when things are late or poor quality. I’m shocked the photos actually existed after she was so quick to pass blame.
Also, why not fecking label your SD cards???

• Haha
Reactions: 24
So many people have commented on youtube how beautiful Anabelle is (totally agree, she looks stunning!). Scummy liked, as usual, all the stan comments and the ~~WoW you'rE $uCH aN AMaZIng Boss Mumma~~ BS of the first few hours but couldn't even bring herself to like any of the comments regarding Anabelle. Must be such a shocker to her that somebody may have stolen the spotlight despite not being the world's holistic natchural bff.
She’s gone back and liked some of them now - hi sez dog 👋🏻 you shouldn’t make it so obvi that lurking here is your whole life, it’s very unbecoming x

• Haha
Reactions: 38

Opening scene:

PHOTO SHOOT TIME!
- Jei runs a bit.

THE END.
Referring to her exclusively as Chicken Sambo from now on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
did no one see the part where the girls ignored sambo in the vlog? she was trying to laugh and relate and they just did not care about her for a split second lmao

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35

Opening scene:

PHOTO SHOOT TIME!
- Jei runs a bit.

THE END.
Could you (or someone else of course!) very kindly elaborate on what she said regarding the arm hairs? I'm shocked if she read what was said on here and took it as bullying. Not a single person here said anything mean!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
did no one see the part where the girls ignored sambo in the vlog? she was trying to laugh and relate and they just did not care about her for a split second lmao
Screenshot please! I can't bear to actually watch the YoOoChOoB to find it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.