Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My last post of the day and then I'll be quiet. 🙊
Kurt talking about his day on a plate, doing all his hand motions and exaggerated facial expressions (these 2 are watching tooooo much TikTok imo!) This video is supposed to be about all his favourite Funnee recipes to promote it is it not?
Coffee Coffee Coffee has to have Coffee because he runs on no sleep. Why is loving coffee a personality trait yawn and such an overdone one we geddit you and Sambo lurrvv Coffee 🙄. Funnee pancakes are his fave breakfast but you have to add extra ingredients to improve the taste 😆 Now the best part, then he says.. lunch is always something he orders out for 🤔🤔😆 Can't even promote or pretend to like a Funnee meal for lunch.
He has to order lunch don't judge him because he's saaahhhh busy you guyz. More like so starving and desperate to eat something that doesn't taste like cardboard!

View attachment 847677
I had to see this, I usually spend more time poking fun at Sez that I rarely pay much attention to Soy Boy.

And yep I got the same take pretty much.

1. "Honestly I LIKE start my day with a coffee that is a MUST"...he even talks like her, they use the same speaking style and hand gestures 👌
2. Also most people start their day with a coffee head, nothing special there.
3. Seems like they can't find anyone else but themselves to promote their crappy app. (Tag your ideal Funee day on a plate)
4. Saaahhhhh scripted.
5. Yes. Coffee is added to the list of other things they pass of as having a personality such as....fitness, religion, having a baby (or for THE Sez being pregnant)
6. "Always SO busy" - I pretty much do a job quite similar to his (but I am actually good at it) and I CONFIRM the reason why I do it and work myself is that I actually have a work/life balance and I can cook a lunch for myself pretty much every damn day.
7. "The Sez makes that A LOT for me" probably because there is only 5 recipes on rotation she can actually make.
8. She definitely was forcing him into filming this. 🔪 ...."No Kurt, more enthusiastic, try AGAIN"

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Sarah’s Day #41 - The Sez thinks she’s a celeb, but really she’s just an unvaccinated pleb 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 169
Does anyone know the rules about going to the physio unvaccinated? My first thought when I saw this was “oh she must be vaxxed then!”

But I'm thinking maybe because it falls under “medical”/“health” you don’t need to be?
another thought i have on this is introduction of the no masks indoors while exercising rule [usually for only fully vaxxed ppl but if this fits under health…] then it would make sense why she’s only posting photos from her sessions now despite mentioning attending them over the past few weeks 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
Look.
I’m sorry.
But I really don’t think this has been discussed enough…..

Imagine telling millions of people- also THE WORLD
that your vagina is…..TOO TIGHT

I-
I’m lost for words.

(also the claw 😂 I should have put a trigger warning. I’m literally shaking from the hands)
Just another nail in the ‘pick me’ coffin.

She’s just the skinniest, smollest, most PrEGgY, busiest, tannest, blondest, fittest, most Christian, bendiest back, milfy, tightest 🐱 CEO evahhhhh! EVAHHHHH I TELL YOUUUUU!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93
I really have a gut feeling that the baby will be born with absolutely nothing wrong with him, and it will be a miracle because she prayed to God and he answered her prayers and healed her baby.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

She’s just the skinniest, smollest, most PrEGgY, busiest, tannest, blondest, fittest, most Christian, bendiest back, milfy, tightest 🐱 CEO evahhhhh! EVAHHHHH I TELL YOUUUUU!
Sarah’s Day #41 Sarah has a tight vagina.

Sarah’s Day #41 Sarah’s vagina is so tight, I think I’ve lost my appetite

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57

The Sez: Tight “hips” and steel nips

The Sez: tight vag while wearing the tits of steel badge

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Look.
I’m sorry.
But I really don’t think this has been discussed enough…..

Imagine telling millions of people- also THE WORLD
that your vagina is…..TOO TIGHT

I-
I’m lost for words.

(also the claw 😂 I should have put a trigger warning. I’m literally shaking from the hands)
It also gives me “setting up for a c section” vibes. Her pelvic floor of steel was just too tight to give birth NaChuRalLy this time around.

Found this interview with the White Fox owners last year. I always find it funny that fast fashion companies try to act like they have a unique personality when they all shill the same stuff in the same way
I wish there was an eye rolling react option for this purpose

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Can I please request for the next recap we have the wonderful @shaaanxosucks do a rap from the perspective of “The Sez” and all the ridiculous things she (Sarah) thinks

• Haha
Reactions: 25
God why is Sez so boring this week 🙄 I want some drama from miss chicken sambo

• Haha
Reactions: 27
It also gives me “setting up for a c section” vibes. Her pelvic floor of steel was just too tight to give birth NaChuRalLy this time around.
Is that even a thing? I've heard of "too posh to push" but what about "too tight to push"?

I can see Sarah wanting a c-section to save ruining her amazingly tight vagina again, especially with all this talk about her pelvic floor and healing her prolapse. Those things really hindered her working out so she'll avoid that at all costs if she can this time.

On the otherhand, Sarah with a c-section scar? 🤣🤣🤣 Plus, she'll be on bed rest for a while and no way will sis be able to cope with that. DoEs AnYoNe EvEn SiT dUrInG tHe DaY?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Is that even a thing? I've heard of "too posh to push" but what about "too tight to push"?

I can see Sarah wanting a c-section to save ruining her amazingly tight vagina again, especially with all this talk about her pelvic floor and healing her prolapse. Those things really hindered her working out so she'll avoid that at all costs if she can this time.

On the otherhand, Sarah with a c-section scar? 🤣🤣🤣 Plus, she'll be on bed rest for a while and no way will sis be able to cope with that. DoEs AnYoNe EvEn SiT dUrInG tHe DaY?
No it’s not a thing physiologically, but we know she has to outdo everyone all the time🙄

Yeah I think in terms of prolapse risk and avoiding one it’s an option, but she would need a longer time off from exercising after a c-section vs vaginal birth and as you said there’s no way she will cope with that.

It just seems like the weirdest thing ever to brag about and on YouTube of all places. We really didn’t need to know that.

Reactions: 13
Tanika attended a wedding of her best friend and posted it was the best day ever.(and not Sarah's wedding 😆😆)
Of course Sarah was never her bestie. It's awkward when only one person calls the other "bestie" and it's not mutual.
I feel there is something "more" about Tanika not working for The Sez anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
I’m so sick of chicken sambo in so many ways, but MAN am I sick of her acting like she doesn’t use another app to filter her stories. How dumb does she think people are?
She def uses Gypsealust’s Tone Studio app to edit pics and videos - you can upload straight to stories and it doesn’t say there’s a filter added

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.