Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how Sunee has never done any acknowledgements for NAIDOC week or other significant days, yet here we have “national sandwich day”. Something I’ve never heard of until it was from Funee using it as an excuse to justify ripping of customers with another last minute recipe even Fox could think of

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 47
Does anyone else remember the day before her shoot she was all ‘I’m going to be vlogging tomorrow!’
And then after people asked where the vlog is, she’s now saying ‘oh lol, I wasn’t even going to do one!’
And is acting as if she did her stans a favour for posting 6 minutes of absolute nothing and calling it a vlog. 🙄
More like flog, amirite?
View attachment 844212
Oops, saw we posted at the same time @jllns90 !
Wtf is with the BTS writing on that thumbnail? It’s not the Health Code’s brand of tit, it’s somehow even worse.. it’s just written on paint or something? Girlfriend is getting lazy af

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Love how Sunee has never done any acknowledgements for NAIDOC week or other significant days, yet here we have “national sandwich day”. Something I’ve never heard of until it was from Funee using it as an excuse to justify ripping of customers with another last minute recipe even Fox could think of
Was pasta day last week and they ignored that, their marketing and business is just a MESS

I know we've established she's bending her back as much as physically possible to get these shots but are we SURE she hasn't got a bit of bum padding too?
Her bum just looks too full up top, like this pose does accentuate people's asses but why is her bum so HIGH.
Just seems a bit odd....
View attachment 844202View attachment 844203View attachment 844204
Ive studied this further, I think she's tensing her bum. Everyone knows tensed bum is the most unflattering so weird choice from her

Reactions: 15
I did try to watch a few of Sezahs stories so I could keep up with the thread but it was just too boring until I saw the suggestion box I just couldn’t help myself…
Omg your suggestion box responses are absolutely sending me 😂😂😂😂

Did you actually submit any of them to her? I guess that would result in a block so probably not…. 😳😅

Does anyone else remember the day before her shoot she was all ‘I’m going to be vlogging tomorrow!’
And then after people asked where the vlog is, she’s now saying ‘oh lol, I wasn’t even going to do one!’
And is acting as if she did her stans a favour for posting 6 minutes of absolute nothing and calling it a vlog. 🙄
More like flog, amirite?
View attachment 844212
Oops, saw we posted at the same time @jllns90 !
If she wasn’t going to do a BTS vlog then how does she have footage? It makes no sense to have enough BTS footage for a vlog (and I assume in this video that I’m not going to watch that she is talking directly to camera on the day). You know why it makes no sense? Because it is a blatant bleeping lie. Sez it literally SUCH an idiot. This chick thick as hell.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm still catching up but scrolled ahead to see if anyone noticed her DEFLATED butt on Kurt's Reel? I mean, it might just be an optical illusion due to the checks but it sure does look like a punctured football under her shorts. Where did her full bubble butt go?

Also, that third pic 🤣
I'm dead at the last pic 😂😂😂
Same same
inCollage_20211103_233555601.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 109
Im all for doing a podcast. Interviews with Tattlers on how they found the light, listeners call in to report stories of Scuzz in the wild, discuss the problem issues with Scuz and do a daily recap of stories to help others avoid giving views. Include a subscriber count analysis, researching her recipe plaigerism and a rundown of her bad grammar mistakes segment. We could call it the Scuz and Durt Unhealthy Load and never name them explicitly in order to avoid Slander suits. Oh my god I'd listen faithfully.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Not to be a jerk, but I don't really want to hear about embracing arm hair from someone who cannot embrace a single natural part of their body. She spends all of her energy rejecting every natural thing about her - skin tone, hair color, body-type, body size ...

• Heart
Reactions: 87
I'm still catching up but scrolled ahead to see if anyone noticed her DEFLATED butt on Kurt's Reel? I mean, it might just be an optical illusion due to the checks but it sure does look like a punctured football under her shorts. Where did her full bubble butt go?

Also, that third pic 🤣
My current theory is that she looks like she's tensing her butt to make it look big. So at certain angles it looks big, but the angles Kurt have got are wrong so it looks weird an deflated. I think you can kind of see it as it looks like you can see the muscle In a V near the top of her bum.
She hasn't got a fat ass so she has to tense beyond belief 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
391DA2D5-9A90-48C4-A09C-2E191C86BF2F.png

😂

Any new vlog gossip? I don't think I can bring myself to watch it.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
In the short Desert Mirage promo video, there's a clip of the cloth billowing then reveals the model Anabelle ( I hope I have her name correct) just looking at the camera. No ugly activewear, just her face. It's a gorgeous few seconds that she makes hers. That's all I have to say about the video. I don't understand the excitement from her followers over the activewear, it's not groundbreaking in anyway.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
In the short Desert Mirage promo video, there's a clip of the cloth billowing then reveals the model Anabelle ( I hope I have her name correct) just looking at the camera. No ugly activewear, just her face. It's a gorgeous few seconds that she makes hers. That's all I have to say about the video. I don't understand the excitement from her followers over the activewear, it's not groundbreaking in anyway.

So many people have commented on youtube how beautiful Anabelle is (totally agree, she looks stunning!). Scummy liked, as usual, all the stan comments and the ~~WoW you'rE $uCH aN AMaZIng Boss Mumma~~ BS of the first few hours but couldn't even bring herself to like any of the comments regarding Anabelle. Must be such a shocker to her that somebody may have stolen the spotlight despite not being the world's holistic natchural bff.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
Going back to her other stories, why are they walking bare foot around their neighbourhood? It's not like it's a dirt track out in the sticks somewhere or the beach where she would be gRoUnDiNg herself #earthmothergreengoddesspreggomilf. It's on a busy street next to a main road. The amount of things their feet could come into contact with is shuddering. But aesthetics for the Gram > than health and safety common sense apparently.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Sez look, we know that you read here.. so here is some advice for you.

Cleo Smith the little 4 year old girl from WA has now been found by police, they have arrested a 36 year old man.

If you were to stalk the said man on Facebook, you will find that he has fake profiles using children’s photos to pose as his children (he in fact has no children), he also followed Cleos mother on Facebook and potentially Instagram.

Now this is just an every day female, raising her two beautiful children, she doesn’t upload near as much as you do of Fox, she sure didn’t have her address easily accessible via the internet.. I know Cleo was abducted from a camping site, however I really strongly believe you need to consider Fox’s safety as well as Kurts, yourself and your unborn baby. You without thinking would post about how you were in your pool room/office which isn’t a part of your actual house at late hours, yes you have a security system and cameras but I feel like this wouldn’t actually stop someone.

I also am a mother, I have two beautiful children and I just wish you would take on board what I’m saying, I’m not trying to be a “hater” I’m just a mother that wishes you would do better.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
The memory card stories are making me roll my eyes so hard. I know Kurt and Sarah aren’t known for their professionalism, but Kurt isn’t a complete idiot when it comes to photography and videography. Her acting as if he’d just snatch a memory card from another camera and automatically reformat it without checking the previous photos is ridiculous. Even in school publications, no one dared reformat a card they hadn’t just pulled over onto the computer themselves. She’s always looking for an excuse to cover herself when things are late or poor quality. I’m shocked the photos actually existed after she was so quick to pass blame.

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.