Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really glad they posted the chicken sandwich “recipe”
I’ve never thought of chicken sandwich before
Life changing stuff

• Haha
Reactions: 50
Wouldn’t the chicken look more orange if it has paprika in it? Also why is there nothing under method how to cook the chicken?

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Wouldn’t the chicken look more orange if it has paprika in it? Also why is there nothing under method how to cook the chicken?
Exactly. What on earth is paprika and cumin chicken? That’s a pretty random ingredient. Is it a pantry staple?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Maybe trying to refer to another recipe? You have to make that first to create this sandwich 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Honoured to have my thread title chosen!

Just wanted to do a quick disclaimer, the thread is no shade to people who chose to get Botox and Filler. I know most of you know that, but just if we had anyone new to the thread or anything, would hate for anyone to feel like it was attacking them or anything 🥰❤

Now back to the Sarah slander… 👇👇👇

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Sunee honestly think their (paying) subscribers are Neanderthals. A sandwich 🤦🏼‍♀️
Who needs (to pay) for a recipe for a sandwich?! And it’s the most basic chicken salad sandwich too.

But hang on, wait! I am totally getting ahead of myself. She’s provided instructions. Thank jeebus she reminded her stans to slice their (naughty) tomatoes and lettuce! I know that’s such an important step to stress and so easily forgotten.

I can just imagine a stan, standing in their all white kitchen (with plants trailing across the hot plate, of course!) scratching their head. In front of them sits a whole chicken, whole tomato and entire head of lettuce in between two slices of bread. They just can’t get the knack of this ‘sand -widge?’ thingy. But no worries guuyzzzz! Sunee is here to charge you for this well-kept secret! (Warning: you may end up lobotomised by reading this dumb as duck ‘recipe’)

edit: I am scared for humanity if that comment is real - “I could not find a single chicken sandwich recipe online”.
35A25A1B-86EF-4DEA-8326-647F6F865A15.png

…0.25 seconds on Google…
3FFBE1B5-6C71-464E-855E-70AE0D5477CD.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70
SEZZY you’re kidding me HI SARAH 👋 we noticed your hairy arms 🙄🙄 maybe we should get credit in your nuuuu vlog title since you got that from here

eta: since you read here I actually angry reacted to the comment that mentioned your arm hairs because that’s natural to have— but WE WERE NOT BULLYING YOU FOR HAVING ARM HAIRS 😶🌫😶🌫
42006426-C9AA-4101-9B45-20E811991984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
SEZZY you’re kidding me HI SARAH 👋 we noticed your hairy arms 🙄🙄 maybe we should get credit in your nuuuu vlog title since you got that from here

eta: since you read here I actually angry reacted to the comment that mentioned your arm hairs because that’s natural to have— but WE WERE NOT BULLYING YOU FOR HAVING ARM HAIRS 😶🌫😶🌫View attachment 844016
it's so beyond obvious that she reads here

• Haha
Reactions: 27
@Ktaylor posted this in the last thread.
How is this a recipe?
‘1. Prepare paprika and cumin shredded chicken’ um, how about you tell me how to prepare it? That’s literally the only thing in this that would require instruction.
everything else is ‘toast bread’, ‘slice tomato’, ‘squirt mayo’.

Jesus
01A1C263-2713-48AC-ADDA-CC99AB7F3749.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
To be fair the photos where the models and scum are inside/underneath the cloth would be so beautiful...... if they weren't wearing her gross activewear....... and if Sarah was removed from the shot completely.

I think for a skincare or makeup editorial they'd be a much better fit and would look beautiful (even more so if they were shot by someone who knows what they're doing and not just pointing and shooting but the concept is cool).

Reactions: 19
That was me HAHAHA I was being sarcastic!! I didn’t want them to delete it so I tried to make it look semi real but now I’m worried it was too nice 😂
I literally took a screenshot to post it here and be like “this has got to be a joke right” 😂 thank god

in other news, i have to come at their editorials, again. The editorial video is just.. so boring? It’s literally clips of them posing for the photoshoot??? No dynamic movements no story no structure. It’s so bad. What is the point of the video if it doesn’t offer anything more than the photos. Don’t do something just because. Ughhh the fact that these people are raking in cash for half arsed work pisses me off so much

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Everyone: Chicken and Salad Sandwich

Sarah: 🌟ShReDdEd Chicken 🌈💫Rainbow🌈 💫Sandwich🌟

• Haha
Reactions: 59
That was me HAHAHA I was being sarcastic!! I didn’t want them to delete it so I tried to make it look semi real but now I’m worried it was too nice 😂
Lol, faith in humanity restored (temporarily I’m sure, Scummy’s constantly on the verge of some faux pas).

I propose we decide what her next vlog should be about by emphasising the discussion here. Seeing as we are her creative directors. What shall it be Tattlers? Antivax? Pregnancy restriction? Cosmetic procedures whilst pregnant? We’ve got a pick of turds 💩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

eta: since you read here I actually angry reacted to the comment that mentioned your arm hairs because that’s natural to have— but WE WERE NOT BULLYING YOU FOR HAVING ARM HAIRS 😶🌫😶🌫View attachment 844016
This is so problematic… embracing arm hair??? Embracing pregnant bellies?! Why are those two things something you should embrace? Why are you self-conscious of them in the first place?? You’re PREGNANT. You are going to have a belly!! Is this woman dumb??? If you needed any evidence that Sarah has zero self-confidence and a problematic mindset surrounding her weight and her size, let it be this.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.