Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Nodi504

Chatty Member
I may sound mean but I dont have sympathy for her. I just cant with her thinking she’s the only one ever to be pregnant with a toddler. Making a big deal of having to carry focks at the shops or when he’s upset. You know the millions of people with multiple kids that have a child on each hip? What about twin mums and single parents. Im sure they get f@$king sore backs daily. Ive also never in my life said forred or prrrreeegnant for the matter. I just say pregnant and forehead like a normal person. 😂
I wonder if Kate watches her stories. Imagine being Kate, doing both work and uni full-time, managing a toddler whilst pregnant with husband deployed overseas. Then watching Scuzz complain about being pReGGy with a toddlah in her million-dollar house, working two half-days with her brother husband who does most of the parenting. I’d be fuming 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

RazzamaTazz

Did anyone catch her very exciting fascinating chat she was was having with her captive paid audience MUA? Not only is Sezzy a nachural blonde with raspberry nipples of steel, a bendy cashew back, nachurally olive skin, a flamingo right leg and a centaur left leg.... she also is very unique because she is covered in beeeeyoooteful golden body hair, she's not like other girls!

Edit: Also, thank you for my new profile pic whoever posted those. 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74

peridoe

VIP Member
Sarah: *see’s on here we say her and Kurt look like brother and sister*

Sarah: *rolls eyes* well I’m just going to have to out do them and say Kurt actually looks like my dad
Now all I'm imagining is Kurt going "who's your daddy?" during sex 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 72

lolwhatisthisplace

okay two things….
1: does she seriously not realise she has photographic and video evidence of her pregnancy with Fox and how big she was getting?! like it’s all on her profile yet she keeps going on about size comparison and how “i’m so big at only 23 weeks like this was what i was like at 32 weeks” no sez it’s not, there’s evidence, stop exaggerating everything in your boring life

2: she mentions “all of my friends that have 2 kids” SORRY WHAT??? where did all these friends with kids come from coz last i checked Sarah you said you were the only person who has a kid, let alone two?!! she cannot keep her stories straight they’re literally all over the place

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 72
Kurt watching Sarahs stories tonight like “oh so she reckons I look like her dad AND the thought of having a bath with me grosses her out, AND she’s shared this with her million followers… love that for me”

Sarahs day #41: My hubby looks like my dad
My hubby looks like my dad and bathing together makes me gag 🤢

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 71

annieray

VIP Member
Sunee honestly think their (paying) subscribers are Neanderthals. A sandwich 🤦🏼‍♀️
Who needs (to pay) for a recipe for a sandwich?! And it’s the most basic chicken salad sandwich too.

But hang on, wait! I am totally getting ahead of myself. She’s provided instructions. Thank jeebus she reminded her stans to slice their (naughty) tomatoes and lettuce! I know that’s such an important step to stress and so easily forgotten.

I can just imagine a stan, standing in their all white kitchen (with plants trailing across the hot plate, of course!) scratching their head. In front of them sits a whole chicken, whole tomato and entire head of lettuce in between two slices of bread. They just can’t get the knack of this ‘sand -widge?’ thingy. But no worries guuyzzzz! Sunee is here to charge you for this well-kept secret! (Warning: you may end up lobotomised by reading this dumb as fuck ‘recipe’)

edit: I am scared for humanity if that comment is real - “I could not find a single chicken sandwich recipe online”.
35A25A1B-86EF-4DEA-8326-647F6F865A15.png

…0.25 seconds on Google…
3FFBE1B5-6C71-464E-855E-70AE0D5477CD.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Why does she keep saing "earth side" when referring to the baby? I mean, it isn't exactly being cooked in outerspace.
She just sounds cooky, woowoo and annoying.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 70

annieray

VIP Member
It's like did she reallyyyyy save him though??
lol that whole concept of being ‘saved’ by a relationship (be it as a male or female) is so toxic, and screams manipulative relationship.

It breeds the kind of power imbalance that, well, we see in Scum and Durt’s relationship - her constantly lording everything over his head, him getting sicker and sicker, carrying the full burden of actual parenting, everything is a transaction, nothing is authentic or pure. There’s a reason the media always calls him her boyfriend - because that’s what it looks like: a cashed up bogan who is wooing/bribing a dolt with money to be with her😂

But hey, at least he got his ‘skinny’ wife. I’m sure he still has to strip and raw dog (in front of Focks, NaChUrALlY) on demand, when Scummy decided she needed a new #sponspawn.

And with all the drugs in her (and his) OrGaNiC face, sounds like he also kinda got to live that dream too, only you’re not the dealer, Durt. You’re very much the pawn. Addicted to the cashed up (love that my phone wanted to autocorrect that to ‘cashew’) bogan life that only fast fashion sponsorship can bring.

Welp, enjoy the hand outs from your keeper, Durt! Funny how with all this opportunity you still look more and more like actual death with each passing day.

Also, sorry not sorry for double-pronged post, but, wtf is this?
178AA70B-7378-47E0-8572-E996A25FB393.jpeg

Looks like a surefire way to roll an ankle.

Who would recommend this as an appropriate exercise for pregnancy? (Spoiler, someone with zero qualifications, insight and sense). It’s a weighted, forward tilted, wide straddled position, with some unstable weight bearing ankle movements thrown in for good measure 🤦🏼‍♀️

She doesn’t have 2 brain cells to rub together at this point. And it shows, really badly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 69

Pumpwater

The irony that she’ll give Focks vegan marshmallows (I.e containing no gelatin) but will spend idk $30 on a tub of bone broth mayonnaise or bone broth collagen stock that she would feed him (which surprise surprise the key “healing” ingredient in these scams health halo products is gelatin!) is absolutely lost on her. I even had to change the saying because she’s a dimwit who genuinely wouldn’t realise the juxtaposition of her lifestyle.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 68

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
Screenshot 2021-11-13 at 15.53.18.png

When youre sooo anti vax that you cant go anywhere, so you casually sit in your LITERAL OUTDOOR SHOWER area, to eat a smoothie. With your shades on.

THIS CHIC IS SERIOUSLY....I want to use the D word nobody likes to use.

Sorry if this has been posted about but im SCREAMINGGGG seeing this 😂 😂 😂 😂

PLEASE, someone passively politely but shadily ask her in the comments if she is sitting in her shower, I cant because Im blocked.

And this is my timely PSA: use this to view her stories and posts without an account, without giving her views https://storiesdown.com/users/sarahs_day
Im going to do a weekly reminder of this! And I hope more people get on board so we can continue to have fun without letting her profit from it.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

RackingProteinPowder

god has placed such peace over her heart that she feels ready to post her gifted sponsored content guys. Praise be. Soaking all my lols over her family.

• Haha
  • Sick

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Isnt she a piece of work.

-Expresses it weird to even have people considering her and her newly wed husband bathing together
- posts "who does Focks look like" with a photo of her and NOT Kurt 🥴
- posts about her own, ancient birth vlog, for what, to draw attention away from her SIL and her new babe? ALL in one day.
- While clutching her raspberry nips of steel

Sarah is nuts. actually nuts. has many many issues.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67

ScummyScuz

VIP Member
I think it's the fact that she clearly gets so much help -- dog walker, house cleaner, babysitting when not in lockdown, take out, a hand-on partner who does a fair bit of caring for their child -- and there's NO SHAME in that, but it's the fact that she never acknowledges it, and makes like she's always sahhhhh hardworking and busyyyyyy and yet never on top of her work, doing everything literally the day before. It's obvious and well documented how she works on everything last minute. Not just her own personal prodjeckts, but her collabs too. Many, many times we;ve seen her say she's filming something, for eg, and it's up the very next day. Let's just say being organised, timely, professional isn't her forte. Which is fiiiiiine, just laughable because she's constantly projectling like shes the most A Grade professional of all time. A grade homemaker. A Grade milf. A Grade mumm. yada yadayada.. it's largely a lie. She's got a disposable income and a much easier lifestyle and job than the average person. She should own it, acknowledge it and fully live her privilege. That would be much nicer than these very very cringey attempts to be relatable and just like the rest of us.

She is not. She would not survive the real world, in a real workplace with the pressures of a real job for even a single day.

• Heart

Spanner14

VIP Member
I think her new business idea should be taking some time away from the internet to focus on her multiple BusINeSses and children so then we don't have to see her stupid claw hands and malnourished botoxed face.

Hopefully she steals that idea.

• Haha
  • Heart

peridoe

VIP Member
So she can't go for a relaxing walk without pelvic pain but can do kettlebell jump squats? Yeah ok... 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 66

annieray

VIP Member
Guys. GUYS. GuYz… This video was Re-vo-lu-tion-ar-y.

Hot tips for those in need of UnIQuE baby items:

Zip up onsies! A Moses basket without big ass handles! Standard burp cloths! Not wearing massive woollen jumpers for breastfeeding! Woooowwwwww, however did anyone care for babies without these UnIquE tips?!

This entire video could be summed up thusly: Don’t be an utter dunce, and ps buy my affiliate link shill shit.

Honourable mention to Durt’s contribution to this groundbreaking vid, (only don’t ask him what it was because he didn’t even know. He called a ‘white noise’ machine “this thing that goes, like, Jujshhhhhhhh!”. Regardless, he hated it because - go figure - you have to replace the batteries in battery-operated items.
Honestly, it’s baffling that this man could even find the right hole into which to spread his ‘purpose of existence’ seed.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66