Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*logs into tattle*
*sees everyone’s pictures are now hands*
*logs back out*

Ohmygod you cheeky tattlers !!! I saw a couple hands before I saw the post about changing your pictures to the hands and wondered what the hell was going on 😂🤣 I actually laughed out loud. You guys are so bloody funny omfg 🤣
Right I’ve FINALLY caught up wowee was that a ride. Soz for the notifications but I couldn’t help myself !! You’re too funny.

I did try to watch a few of Sezahs stories so I could keep up with the thread but it was just too boring until I saw the suggestion box I just couldn’t help myself…

Re the tiktok video- I’m a bit behind BUT, hello Claz I feel FaMoUs coz she chose MY comment to respond to on tik tok 💁🏻‍♀️
anyways it was good it wasn’t great but she did start the conversation so well done babes.
I do feel a lot was missed, and I know a few threads back we joked about starting a tattle podcast BUT THIS IS WHY WE NEED A TATTLE PODCAST 📣
Because people who come here and read our silly pick me jokes don’t get it. They don’t understand it’s all in humour, we can’t just have a boring gossip thread with no humour come on people !!
We neeeeeed a tattle podcast to control the narrative.
She didn’t talk about the fact that Sarah healed her vagina with food.
She. healed. her. vagina. with. food. 🗣

And I cannot stress this enough people.

imma sound like a broken record but PLEASE does someone know how we can start SOMETHING like a podcast ???
Brainstorm sesh.

Her new workout clothes are as unused as her skin care. They are not for workouts. Just for insta stories.

Also-
That comment on Sunees pic about googling sandwich recipes takes the absolute cake 🍰 (gf/df)
that is SO funny. Can we PLEASE make this a thing ? Where we comment absolute RIDICULOUS things on her pictures on Sunee, where it’s showering her with compliments and kissing her arse so we don’t get blocked…..and the best comment wins bragging rights.

PS I’m sorry I didn’t get to see everyone’s hats.

PPS I’m back baby

PPPS someone attempt a recap you know you want to 😉

on with the show 💩☂
👌🤌🤏🖖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92
Queen is just combining the old recipes together at this point.
Little spoiler for next week- you heard it here first!!!

*toasted* Sweet potato date loaf *With Yoghurt*
Avo Carbonara *with revolutionary penne.. NOT spaghetti!!!*
*bunless* Turkey Burger
Another fkn smoothie.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I know we've established she's bending her back as much as physically possible to get these shots but are we SURE she hasn't got a bit of bum padding too?
Her bum just looks too full up top, like this pose does accentuate people's asses but why is her bum so HIGH.
Just seems a bit odd....
SmartSelect_20211103-093134_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20211103-093102_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20211103-093041_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
1635932255254.png

UGH I just can't get over that bleeping facial expression. It's a mix between constipation and thinking your tit don't stink.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
*logs into tattle*
*sees everyone’s pictures are now hands*
*logs back out*

Ohmygod you cheeky tattlers !!! I saw a couple hands before I saw the post about changing your pictures to the hands and wondered what the hell was going on 😂🤣 I actually laughed out loud. You guys are so bloody funny omfg 🤣
Right I’ve FINALLY caught up wowee was that a ride. Soz for the notifications but I couldn’t help myself !! You’re too funny.

I did try to watch a few of Sezahs stories so I could keep up with the thread but it was just too boring until I saw the suggestion box I just couldn’t help myself…

Re the tiktok video- I’m a bit behind BUT, hello Claz I feel FaMoUs coz she chose MY comment to respond to on tik tok 💁🏻‍♀️
anyways it was good it wasn’t great but she did start the conversation so well done babes.
I do feel a lot was missed, and I know a few threads back we joked about starting a tattle podcast BUT THIS IS WHY WE NEED A TATTLE PODCAST 📣
Because people who come here and read our silly pick me jokes don’t get it. They don’t understand it’s all in humour, we can’t just have a boring gossip thread with no humour come on people !!
We neeeeeed a tattle podcast to control the narrative.
She didn’t talk about the fact that Sarah healed her vagina with food.
She. healed. her. vagina. with. food. 🗣

And I cannot stress this enough people.

imma sound like a broken record but PLEASE does someone know how we can start SOMETHING like a podcast ???
Brainstorm sesh.

Her new workout clothes are as unused as her skin care. They are not for workouts. Just for insta stories.

Also-
That comment on Sunees pic about googling sandwich recipes takes the absolute cake 🍰 (gf/df)
that is SO funny. Can we PLEASE make this a thing ? Where we comment absolute RIDICULOUS things on her pictures on Sunee, where it’s showering her with compliments and kissing her arse so we don’t get blocked…..and the best comment wins bragging rights.

PS I’m sorry I didn’t get to see everyone’s hats.

PPS I’m back baby

PPPS someone attempt a recap you know you want to 😉

on with the show 💩☂
👌🤌🤏🖖
Welcome back! You’ve been missed ❤

Yes I back commenting on Sunee sarcastically!!!! Also if they delete my sandwich comment that is PROOF that she reads here. I remember I once commented on her post being fake nice about asking if she was vaxxed and she liked the comment then when I posted it on here she blocked and deleted me!! So I’ll keep you updated on this one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Sezza: omg guyssss we’re shooting white fox tomorrow so excited do you guys want me to VLOG???
Sezza 2 weeks later: umm BONUS vlog BTS from the photoshoot!!! I don’t know why SO MANY 😮😮😮 of you guys asked for this i wasn’t even going to do one!! But i’m so generous, here’s one anyways 🥰🥰🥰🥰

what????

• Haha
Reactions: 60
Does anyone else remember the day before her shoot she was all ‘I’m going to be vlogging tomorrow!’
And then after people asked where the vlog is, she’s now saying ‘oh lol, I wasn’t even going to do one!’
And is acting as if she did her stans a favour for posting 6 minutes of absolute nothing and calling it a vlog. 🙄
More like flog, amirite?
45746AC8-1E49-4AE0-A5AA-1CA7936E77A0.jpeg

Oops, saw we posted at the same time @jllns90 !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
It's almost been 10 hrs since her activewear launched and nothing is sold out. Buckle up people we will have only WF ads for the next couple of weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Oh man, she is even more insufferable than usual when she is around other people. In the "vlog" while getting her makeup done, she kept talking over Zoe. Like she would ask a question, Zoe would start to reply then she would cut her off and talk over the top. The obsession with constantly talking about herself is painful. I get that it is called "Sarah's Day" but almost every influencer has their brand focused around themselves...so that's not a reason to be so full of it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
The new vlog title 🤣

Hi Sarah! Please seek therapy for your eating disorder. If you don't think that you have one, then you should have no worries seeing a counselor and talking openly! It only stands to help you as you go forward in life.

Edit: In the last thread there was discussion of possible ED symptomatic lanugo on Sarah, and Kurt's problematic comments about how disgusting arm hair is.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
@shaaanxosucks @Nodi504 @annieray
Can you please update me on the last few days of scandals and bs activity?
I’ve been absent, going through rough personal bs, but I’d be ever so grateful if you could recap instead of me combing through the last few threads?
🥺❤

• Heart
Reactions: 10
@Ktaylor posted this in the last thread.
How is this a recipe?
‘1. Prepare paprika and cumin shredded chicken’ um, how about you tell me how to prepare it? That’s literally the only thing in this that would require instruction.
everything else is ‘toast bread’, ‘slice tomato’, ‘squirt mayo’.

Jesus
View attachment 844022
it’s like reading a “procedure” piece [an introduction to writing scientific/step by step methods that is taught in aus primary schools] I COULD WRITE A RECIPE BETTER THAN THIS WHEN I WAS 11 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Pretty sure she whined in the car and said 'she gets too anxious about vlogging in public since lockdown"
Maybe that was her way of saying she wasn't doing the WF vlog?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.