Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annieray

VIP Member
Look.
I’m sorry.
But I really don’t think this has been discussed enough…..

Imagine telling millions of people- also THE WORLD
that your vagina is…..TOO TIGHT

I-
I’m lost for words.

(also the claw 😂 I should have put a trigger warning. I’m literally shaking from the hands)
Just another nail in the ‘pick me’ coffin.

She’s just the skinniest, smollest, most PrEGgY, busiest, tannest, blondest, fittest, most Christian, bendiest back, milfy, tightest 🐱 CEO evahhhhh! EVAHHHHH I TELL YOUUUUU!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 93

shaaanxosucks

*logs into tattle*
*sees everyone’s pictures are now hands*
*logs back out*

Ohmygod you cheeky tattlers !!! I saw a couple hands before I saw the post about changing your pictures to the hands and wondered what the hell was going on 😂🤣 I actually laughed out loud. You guys are so bloody funny omfg 🤣
Right I’ve FINALLY caught up wowee was that a ride. Soz for the notifications but I couldn’t help myself !! You’re too funny.

I did try to watch a few of Sezahs stories so I could keep up with the thread but it was just too boring until I saw the suggestion box I just couldn’t help myself…

Re the tiktok video- I’m a bit behind BUT, hello Claz I feel FaMoUs coz she chose MY comment to respond to on tik tok 💁🏻‍♀️
anyways it was good it wasn’t great but she did start the conversation so well done babes.
I do feel a lot was missed, and I know a few threads back we joked about starting a tattle podcast BUT THIS IS WHY WE NEED A TATTLE PODCAST 📣
Because people who come here and read our silly pick me jokes don’t get it. They don’t understand it’s all in humour, we can’t just have a boring gossip thread with no humour come on people !!
We neeeeeed a tattle podcast to control the narrative.
She didn’t talk about the fact that Sarah healed her vagina with food.
She. healed. her. vagina. with. food. 🗣

And I cannot stress this enough people.

imma sound like a broken record but PLEASE does someone know how we can start SOMETHING like a podcast ???
Brainstorm sesh.

Her new workout clothes are as unused as her skin care. They are not for workouts. Just for insta stories.

Also-
That comment on Sunees pic about googling sandwich recipes takes the absolute cake 🍰 (gf/df)
that is SO funny. Can we PLEASE make this a thing ? Where we comment absolute RIDICULOUS things on her pictures on Sunee, where it’s showering her with compliments and kissing her arse so we don’t get blocked…..and the best comment wins bragging rights.

PS I’m sorry I didn’t get to see everyone’s hats.

PPS I’m back baby

PPPS someone attempt a recap you know you want to 😉

on with the show 💩☂
👌🤌🤏🖖

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 92

WhiteFox

Ladies and gentlemen, this is Sambo No. 5
One, two, three, four, five
Everybody in the rangey, c’mon let’s ride.
To the maccas store around the corner
The boys say they really want junk food
But I really don’t wanna.
Still restricting after nuggies last week,
I’ll remind you my bump is lookin sweet,
Burpees, HIIT, shredding and sweating,
Starving my hubby and sicker he is getting!

a little bit of MILFing in the sun
A little bit of straggly "pick me" bun
a little bit of cumins all I need

A good start for you there @shaaanxosucks
You guys makee me laugh

• Haha
Reactions: 89

emememily

I came to the realisation today that Sarah is the most inspirational influencer there is.
She has inspired me, and made me realise that I can literally do anything I want to do with no experience at all!

I feel like I could get in a plane, fly it and land it safely, first go. I could take on a surgeons job and do a full shoulder reco with little help.

Then I slapped myself in the face and told myself to get a grip. I can't do those things because they would be dangerous and I should leave it to the professionals.

Like the way Sarah has made a youtube video saying she cured herself of CIN3. How she made not 1, but 2 fitness books with literally no experience. Or how she has made an entire recipe based app with no idea how to cook, and has made a recipe.. for a fucking sandwhich!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

fallingtides

Not to be a jerk, but I don't really want to hear about embracing arm hair from someone who cannot embrace a single natural part of their body. She spends all of her energy rejecting every natural thing about her - skin tone, hair color, body-type, body size ...

• Heart
Reactions: 87
Hi ladies and gentleman, I'm just starting following this thread, but I'd been watching Sarah a few years ago, just thought about her and decided to check on her.. and oh my. Just wanted to share my thought: how does someone who is anti vax feel entitled to have a podcast titled The Health Code????

I work in a hospital. I'm just really mad people won't listen to doctors because their naturopath is smarter. People that think they know better than health care because they read an article or their gut tells them not to take meds, just heal naturally. We have amazing scientists and modern medicine, but some people choose not to use that knowledge and live like people in the Middle Ages, without vaccines and meds :(

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 87

MrsHaydos

VIP Member
Kurt is looking worse and worse by the day. These Panic attacks sibo affects are really affecting his health through and through.

With every day he is looking more and more like Nigel Thornberry. That $550 balenciaga hat isn't kidding anyone.

Edit to Add: The Wild Thornberry Parents look like Durt and Sambo...awesome

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 84

Michelle1981

Chatty Member
I really have a gut feeling that the baby will be born with absolutely nothing wrong with him, and it will be a miracle because she prayed to God and he answered her prayers and healed her baby.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 84

anonanon1818

The way she was interacting with Fox when they were making the muesli bar things made me cringe and feel so sad for fox :(

Young children take a lot of their understanding of a particular context from the facial expressions of adults. Studies actually show that traumatized or neglected children are able to correctly identify angry/annoyed expressions at a much higher rate than other children. I can't help but think that fox must see her annoyed eye rolls and pissed-off expression a lot (not saying he's traumatized in any way, although seeing Sarah's face every day could do that to a human...). It would make him feel like he isn't doing a good job when in reality, he's a very young child who hasn't been given the chance or opportunity to refine his hand-eye coordination or teamwork and turn-taking skills (Sarah, get him vaccinated and send him to a fucking childcare centre). This activity could have been such a good way for Fox to take control and direct the cooking if they had done it outside on a kid-sized table. Also, stop promoting your shitty app during a learning/bonding experience with your child if you actually want him to learn something, he needs your full support and attention.

Plus, if you've washed his hands (knowing scummy she probably didn't) there is no harm in letting him mix with his hands. It's a sensory experience and is a good way to talk about why ingredients have certain textures i.e. the apricots are sticky because there is not much water in them, or showing him a video of a combine harvester harvesting oats and talking about how that happens. Children learn through touch so not letting him explore new things with his hands ain't it. She could have even used a big baking tray to let him spread the ingredients out and really get involved with them. But no, she puts him in time out and then blames it on HIM choosing to skip his nap.

He skipped his nap because he has 0 routine or consistency and you haven't enforced it.

And THEN he apologized for a loud bang that Sarah confirmed wast his fault ("sorry mum"... "don't worry, it was Abby"). THAT IS A TRAUMA RESPONSE IF I'VE EVER SEEN ONE

I'm not even a mum (I am a psych student and have experience working with young children tho) and I feel like I could direct an activity like cooking muesli bars a hell of a lot more successfully than she could!

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

android_x

Guys, I know this was discussed a few threads back but I could never find the definitive answer: what happened with Tanika? She posted something on her insta saying she lost her job in 2020 and now has a new one, but I’m pretty sure she was still employed by Sarah earlier this year? What’s up, could someone please give a TL;DR version of it?
Tanika used to be a flight attendant. Even when she started working for Sarah, she kept up with some of that work on the side. The pandemic led to tons of unpaid furloughs or outright layoffs of people in the travel and hospitality industries. I imagine, since she wasn't taking on as many flights or taking on-call shifts, she was probably one of the first to be cut by the airline she worked for.

As an aside: I completely understand that America and the UK are not the center of the world, nor are American and British cultural norms indicative of how the majority of the world moves through life. However, I feel like I need to say something now that Sarah's "Chicken Sambo" nickname has been shortened to just "Sambo." In American and British English, "sambo" is an extremely derogatory term for Black (or "assumed to be Black") people. It was popularized throughout American and British history in literature, animation, live performances, etc.

I don't share this to police the slang people in other parts of the world use, especially since it's clear to me that y'all are probably completely unaware of this specific context. It just became kind of hard to ignore when people stopped using the full "chicken sambo (sandwich)" nickname, and then used it to specifically joke about her intelligence, lack of work ethic/professionalism/etc. That's exactly what white people were doing when they called Black people "Sambo," so I hope folks can understand why I wanted to mention something :confused:

Y'all can and should continue to use whatever slang is appropriate to your experiences and culture. But maybe it wouldn't hurt to go back to "Chicken Sambo" instead of using the shortened version? We had a few pages of discussion about how newcomers or nosy Nellies would view us based on the Wiki. I feel like this is also something that could send the wrong message about the people who frequent this board.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 83

confusedanddazed

Her reaction to Fox in the vlog was really weird to watch. He was clearly only “pushing her buttons” (as she put it) because he wanted attention and instead of giving that to him, she was talking to the camera plugging Sunee.

She only let him help if he used the spatula - as someone else said, why not let him mix with his hands? Maybe he’d be less inclined to sneak his hands into the bowl if doing so wasn’t off limits.

Then she cuts to herself vacuuming food off the floor while you can hear Fox whaling in the background (really sad cries). I wonder if she raises her voice with him? She wrote on the screen that she put him in time out until he “decided” to be sensible. He’s two? The poor child is being punished because his mom doesn’t know how to interact with him in an age-appropriate way… it just makes me sad.

Let’s not forget about the loud noise and Fox immediately says “sorry mum”, even though it wasn’t his fault that something fell. He’s already being conditioned to feel responsible for managing her emotions and reactions at this age… we see so many crumbs of this… it’s so unhealthy.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 81

pippyforyou

VIP Member
Kurt watching Sarahs stories tonight like “oh so she reckons I look like her dad AND the thought of having a bath with me grosses her out, AND she’s shared this with her million followers… love that for me”

Sarahs day #41: My hubby looks like my dad

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 78

bonni03

Chatty Member
Classic narcissist uploading a baby photo of herself only then asking her followers who her son looks more like. Where is the baby photo of Kurt for comparison you half wit

• Haha
Reactions: 77

annieray

VIP Member
It’s 2021, why are we still using terms like “cleanse” and “detox” to refer to food? 🙄

Also what happened to her mango allergy?
I would love to see Scummy in an interview (where she can’t escape) and questioned heavily on what precisely her cleansing smoothies are cleansing. Toxins? Ooookkk, which specific toxins?; what are their names? How do these specific ingredients draw out toxins? Through which specific cellular pathways? What is the evidence-base for this?
She’d just be flapping her overblown lips “Ummm, ummm, welll, ummm…Did I tElL yOu I Am PrEGgIe?!”

• Haha
Reactions: 76