Sarahs Day #40 she’s antivax, but has no problem getting botox and filler to the max

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So folks I have decided to crawl out of my dark hole from which lurkers like me dwell and get amongst it.

I am a long time lurker, even longer scummy critic and new member. Previously I just liked to read and was interested and entertained by this thread, I am not one for realty tv or trashy celebrity mags so this is kind of like my guilty pleasure in a way. However, unlike those things I feel this page although so damn entertaining chefs kiss it is also very insightful and constructive. The turning point for me to come out of the shadows (despite all the ridiculous stuff she does) was that FOOKEN sandwich! :poop:

I first started out watching the occasional Scummy vlog out of boredom during the winters months living up here in the icing dark north, as username suggests I am not Australia based. Basically a long-ish time ago I liked to watch SaRAH'S DAy 💅 as just something to watch. I have no real reason why I just stumbled upon it, guess it was somewhere between fapping over Architectural Digest videos and searching for some healthy recipes by people who actually know what that hell they are doing.....And it was somewhere here I discovered the Pregnant Princess herself in all her glowy (in)fertile glory...she was pregnant with Sox Promotion at the time. I never bought any of her armpit-putty shite or weird pink dirt and luckily never took any health advice from the google guru herself...so I think I have had it ok. Yet a few months deep into her videos where nothing new or interesting ever seems to happen (I have been really bored here ok) I began to tire of the walking-talking-advertisement and the problematic messages she was sending. Yet now and sorry to quote some religious stuff (Scummy would froth too hard over it) but once I was blind yet now I see..see through her crappola! It's not just Scummy though, I have beef with most Influenza's, especially those who treat motherhood like some 'trend' and their child as an accessory to make a quick buck for their boss/mum 'entrepreneurial' empires.

Anyway wanted to especially say thanks to you all for the updates and the laughs that make a bit of wee come out. We are behind in the timezone up here so I love waking up in the morning and seeings what's been happening in the land of Scummy today.

Peace ✌

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 99
karissa is a nasty person. I’ve told this story so many times on here and GG of pointing out to a follower of Sarah’s that they were sponsored by Mazda and that they didn’t buy the cars, but instead got given them to drive for free and even paid to drive them, and Karissa came for me hard in the comment thread and then on my own Instagram leaving bitchy comments on a load of my photos. I wish I had the screenshots before I deleted the comments still. She is obsessed with Sarah.
Anyone interested to learn who much an asshole Karissa is should read this:

Back to Scuzz!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
F5BD2F70-1056-4550-B06D-C6EA2AF1992E.jpeg
7EA38F13-14E1-4205-9FF2-7929316C759D.jpeg
5C848648-6981-4655-8943-FB156EDFE4B9.jpeg
9DE363B1-F241-4B85-ADC1-1A0F2BEB0428.jpeg

Over 1 mil followers and only 30+ comments on recent posts.
Tell me no one cares about your active wear without telling me no one cares about your active wear!!!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 55
- Sambo bullied online about arm hairs, and tormented in a past life about nose. Tattle hangs collective heads in deep, deep shame.
Could you (or someone else of course!) very kindly elaborate on what she said regarding the arm hairs? I'm shocked if she read what was said on here and took it as bullying. Not a single person here said anything mean!
The only thing she could have read here was speculation that her arm hairs were baby hairs people can get due to being underweight (can't remember the name for this). And these comments were after the photoshoot.

The only person who has actually bullied her about her arm hair is her husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I came to the realisation today that Sarah is the most inspirational influencer there is.
She has inspired me, and made me realise that I can literally do anything I want to do with no experience at all!

I feel like I could get in a plane, fly it and land it safely, first go. I could take on a surgeons job and do a full shoulder reco with little help.

Then I slapped myself in the face and told myself to get a grip. I can't do those things because they would be dangerous and I should leave it to the professionals.

Like the way Sarah has made a youtube video saying she cured herself of CIN3. How she made not 1, but 2 fitness books with literally no experience. Or how she has made an entire recipe based app with no idea how to cook, and has made a recipe.. for a bleeping sandwhich!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88
So folks I have decided to crawl out of my dark hole from which lurkers like me dwell and get amongst it.

I am a long time lurker, even longer scummy critic and new member. Previously I just liked to read and was interested and entertained by this thread, I am not one for realty tv or trashy celebrity mags so this is kind of like my guilty pleasure in a way. However, unlike those things I feel this page although so damn entertaining chefs kiss it is also very insightful and constructive. The turning point for me to come out of the shadows (despite all the ridiculous stuff she does) was that FOOKEN sandwich! :poop:

I first started out watching the occasional Scummy vlog out of boredom during the winters months living up here in the icing dark north, as username suggests I am not Australia based. Basically a long-ish time ago I liked to watch SaRAH'S DAy 💅 as just something to watch. I have no real reason why I just stumbled upon it, guess it was somewhere between fapping over Architectural Digest videos and searching for some healthy recipes by people who actually know what that hell they are doing.....And it was somewhere here I discovered the Pregnant Princess herself in all her glowy (in)fertile glory...she was pregnant with Sox Promotion at the time. I never bought any of her armpit-putty shite or weird pink dirt and luckily never took any health advice from the google guru herself...so I think I have had it ok. Yet a few months deep into her videos where nothing new or interesting ever seems to happen (I have been really bored here ok) I began to tire of the walking-talking-advertisement and the problematic messages she was sending. Yet now and sorry to quote some religious stuff (Scummy would froth too hard over it) but once I was blind yet now I see..see through her crappola! It's not just Scummy though, I have beef with most Influenza's, especially those who treat motherhood like some 'trend' and their child as an accessory to make a quick buck for their boss/mum 'entrepreneurial' empires.

Anyway wanted to especially say thanks to you all for the updates and the laughs that make a bit of wee come out. We are behind in the timezone up here so I love waking up in the morning and seeings what's been happening in the land of Scummy today.

Peace ✌
Welcome!!! I love how your 'moment' that convinced you to join the convo was the sandwich! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Welcome!!! I love how your 'moment' that convinced you to join the convo was the sandwich! 😂
Yes I know, of all that has been discussed here it was in fact the sandwich. I just did not think even Sez could be that dumb to put up a recipe for a chicken sandwich 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Just on this. Please make sure you have the correct person and not the Aboriginal man who’s photo and identity were incorrectly used by the media just because he had the same name. The wrongly pictured man actually has a child etc
I know, I know! I live in the same town as the guy that was wrongly accused..

I was on the actual guys profile… and his fake one along with all his fake kids 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Why is her active wear collection got dumb as duck names. Like Mojave and burnt clay are desert related but then she's got bleeping 'i can eat gluten now" oat milk colour, why not call it 'pale sand" or something ON THEME.

Also if the models are taking out the padding then it's literally just a crop top right? That's not a sports bra....
SmartSelect_20211104-095638_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I know, I know! I live in the same town as the guy that was wrongly accused..

I was on the actual guys profile… and his fake one along with all his fake kids 🤢
So they have officially revealed the man who's house she was found or is it like people know but it has not been officially announced? I was reading on reddit that some people said they had seen the apparently real kidnappers page and also the page of the guy they wrongly accused.

But even in regards to the influencers who share pretty much every detail of their kids life, this hopefully makes some people think about the sick weirdos out there who could be watching their kids. I am not sure everyones opinion and I have friends who also share quite a lot of their kids online and I try not to judge them because I get people are proud of their children and most of them would not have many followers/have private accounts. However I think maybe there is need for more privacy on social media when it comes especially to stuff regarding children. Obviously I am more so having a dig at mummy influencers who parade their children in front of a million followers and not having a go at ordinary mum's like Cleo's mother.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I just thought I’d add, when scuzzy blocked me on Insta because I replied to somebodies comment disagreeing that her vax status should be private. Which annoyed me because I said it in such a matter of fact way, didn’t swear, throw insults or anything. It was simply implying, by not saying anything or answering a question, she’s saying EVERYTHING.
ANYWAYS, I googled her to find her Insta to see if she had actually blocked me or deleted her account. And tattle came up and here I am.
thank the lawd I found the light.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
ETA: anyone else noticed how he’s talking like Scuzzy now, pulling the “I have a toddlah” card, the hand gestures and everything. Also he has to say “Don’t tell mum” (I’m guessing he’s referring to Sarah) about using coconut sugar in pancakes.
Yes I did notice which is why I screenshot these beauties

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
.....And it was somewhere here I discovered the Pregnant Princess herself in all her glowy (in)fertile glory...she was pregnant with Sox Promotion at the time.
Sox Promotion!! That’s too funny 😂

Welcome to the thread I love your presence already 😂❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I came to the realisation today that Sarah is the most inspirational influencer there is.
She has inspired me, and made me realise that I can literally do anything I want to do with no experience at all!

I feel like I could get in a plane, fly it and land it safely, first go. I could take on a surgeons job and do a full shoulder reco with little help.

Then I slapped myself in the face and told myself to get a grip. I can't do those things because they would be dangerous and I should leave it to the professionals.

Like the way Sarah has made a youtube video saying she cured herself of CIN3. How she made not 1, but 2 fitness books with literally no experience. Or how she has made an entire recipe based app with no idea how to cook, and has made a recipe.. for a bleeping sandwhich!
✨act confident and no one will question you✨

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Apparently Sarah's prolapse is back to stage 1. I'm surprised she replied to this comment since she always avoids talking about the subject but she obviously only replied so she can tell someone who's struggling with their own prolapse that hers has gotten better.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Yes I did notice which is why I screenshot these beauties
That Sezzy Handilitis is highly contagious! especially in people who aren't vaccinated 🤣😂

Screenshot_20211104-181753_Instagram.jpg

The way she pulled up her top in this video to show her stomach, she keeps doing it and its really creepy and gross 🤢 Its like she thinks she doesn't look pregnant and has to go "surprise!" and show it off. Yuck 🤮

Also I reckon she didn't even know about Cleo Smith because she's too self absorbed and ignorant to pay attention to anything outside her own bubble.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
2 things to say about her latest posts:
1. She calls Fox a 'tough newborn'. A totally different picture to what she painted at the time. I also hate when people refer to babies as being 'tough' or 'hard work' - it's not their fault if they have high needs!
2. She now claims that working out from home is superrrrrr convenient for the mum of ToDdLaH and because she is PrEgGo. Lol it's getting ridiculous now how many excuses she is making for being at home so much because she's unvaxxed
just came here to say this too! I’m fairly sure at the time she acted like having a newborn was the easiest thing ever 🙄🙄

Reactions: 20
just came here to say this too! I’m fairly sure at the time she acted like having a newborn was the easiest thing ever 🙄🙄
I’m 90% sure she did as well, my first born is a year older than Fox and she somehow still managed to make me feel like a tit mum with the way she carried on about how easy it was and how people warned her that it would be hard, but for her experience it just wasn’t hard and was the most natural thing for her 🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.