Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

annieray

VIP Member
Kate Tilse: I’m balancing postgraduate study, pregnancy, motherhood, and a husband in active service. It’s a struggle but I am grateful🙏

Scuzza Tilse: I mAdE a SmoOtHiE! 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 96

123nahsezzy

Oh my god when fox said “daddy house”
Her face. The pause! “Daddy’s house? No. Mummy’s house”

OH MY GOD.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 92

fallingtides

Oh I feel like you might be on to something here!! Another potential in this vein could be Blossom?

Blossom Honey Tilse
"The name came to me in a dream. There I was, standing bow-legged (because im a #milf) in a field of blossoming flowers calling out to my little girl. 'Come here, Blossom Honey!'" It was so crazy guys! I had to wake up Kurtle right away and, after criticizing his looks for a bit, I told him the genius name for our little content! Erm... I mean child!"

• Haha
Reactions: 87

pippyforyou

Chatty Member
Sorry not to be the covid police or even bring it up on this thread, but Fox has a bucket and stuff which to me suggests they’re going to sit on the beach and play in the sand which is against lockdown laws. There were literal helicopters going over beaches in the eastern suburbs of Sydney and policing going up to people sitting on Bondi beach because this is exactly what they don’t want. Yes you can go to the beach for “essential exercise” but that means going for a swim and getting out right away. Not sitting in the beach and playing in the sand.

I know I sound like a bit of a Karen right now but I haven’t seen my family in over a year. There are so many people struggling from covid lockdowns whether it’s emotionally, financially, ect and people like Sarah breaking lockdown laws is so annoying. She lives in a massive house with a backyard. What about people living in apartments alone?
Then there’s people like Sarah that are going to increase our lockdown restrictions and get the beaches closed. If that happens it’s fine for her she has a pool, a massive backyard and she doesn’t live alone, what about the people that getting out for a swim is the highlight of their day? Oh not to mention she works for home and isn’t one of the people who have lost work from lockdown and can’t make ends meet?

Sorry rant over but it just shits me so hard that people take advantage of breaking lockdown and ruin for people who are barely keeping it together as is…

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 85

confusedanddazed

Isn’t it so ironic that she is selling a beauty bundle that is meant to help with hair, skin and nails yet she has to wear extensions just to put her hair in a nice bun and get press on nails? My hair and nails from extremely quickly and thick and I don’t spend any money on unnecessary beauty vitamins.
100% agree. She sells Body Bloom but constantly complains about having digestive issues. She promotes hair and nail supplement but has such thin, scraggly hair and uses press on nails/acrylic. She promotes Tropeaka supplements but says that she has a great diet consisting of whole foods. Her entire online presence is contradictory and has been for a very long time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 82

Mel.6

All I can say is lucky her head is soooooo xs otherwise it might hurt having it so far up her own ass.

• Haha
Reactions: 78

japaneseradish

UHMMM please go peep her stories with Fox balancing on their bench to look into the neighbor's yard and her back is to him. She then GETS UP and walks away, back turned. I can't with this stupidity.

ETA: couldn't have planned the captioning any better with my screen grab. "Mum duties" - ignoring my child in a dangerous position to record and look at myself on social media

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 71

beanybeans

So what does raising a child mean to you?
Kurt: it means making sure everyone on the internet knows exactly when they pooed, ensuring mental and physical strength by giving them freezing showers everyday; and teaching them to be a good, homophobic and racist Christian

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 71

peace-lily

Anyone else notice how she was saying how she didn’t want to get the dress designed (for free!!) because she didn’t want to have to be shooting content on her wedding day and that was basically the way she shut down her wedding being payed for with the other stuff.

But… she literally did posts for the earrings, flowers, ect, tagging them and doing content… so that other stuff was probably payed for (or heavily discounted) the only thing she actually denied getting for free was her wedding dress.

Like she did that big spiel on not wanting to get sponsored stuff for her wedding and trying to make it come across like she didn’t … but completely contradicted herself because she did end up making content for those brands she used
Yes, I agree - funny thing with the designer dress (for up to $30K) - I would say she was probably so busy that she did not even want to ahead with it. Probably if they paid so much they would like to get a special treatment, more content etc. And funny how she laughed about having her wedding sponsored, of course it was - not all, but enough.

My MAIN TAKE AWAY from the Q&A is that she DID NOT LIKE her engagement - it was "so not cute" and tells Kurt how much better it could have been. See his reaction, this is sad. He tried hard, I remember he wanted to have it when on a hiking trip with a nice view but something did not work out (she was not in the mood, were too many people?), later he needed to do it on a balcony as Sarah was sick. That was the last possible sunset/day so he just did it. I am sorry for him, he tried his best.

• Sad
Reactions: 68

Hellome95

Did anyone else see this? katelyn Tilse posted an IG Story of a lovely photo book made by Ness for Leilani. Each page is dedicated to all the important people in Leilani’s life on the Tilse side and there is Absolutelty no mention of Fox or Sarah 🤣 there is a whole page dedicated to Kurt but I can’t see any text or photos of Fox/Sarah.
Does anyone else think this is VERY TELLING?! 😮

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 67